Chapter 67

OK so after this there's 3 chapters and an Epilogue. So this story will be done very soon. Again they will seem a little rushed but I'm just trying to get done. Sorry.

"Tab, babe, are you ready?"

"Ya just making sure I didn't forget anything."

"OK. Well we need to go. Mum and Robin are waiting outside."

"I'm coming." I grabbed my carry on and headed outside. I climbed in the car next to Anne and Harry climbed up front with Robin. I'm staring out the window thinking about what was to come and what had happened. I spent Christmas with Harry and his family. I sent gifts to my family and told them not to send me anything since my gift was them coming with us on vacation.

"Tab dear, are you alright? You're quite."

I looked over at Anne. "I'm fine. I've been in my head a lot lately."

"Oh? Is something going on?"

"No just thinking a bit."

"Oh alright. Where are your parents meeting us at?"

"They'll meet us in Miami. Their so excited. My family has never been out of the states before."

"Oh, well how exciting for them then. This should be quite the holiday then."

We get to the airport and it's chaos with fans. When we board I instantly snuggle up to Harry. With Harry being home more, we've gotten so much closer. If that's even possible. We've been talking more about the future and it's nice to have someone who wants what I want.

We arrived at Miami and there were fans everywhere. We got around without problems and met up with my family.

"Hey, how long have you been here?"

"Not long. Maybe about 15 minutes." My mom smiled.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked the family.

"You guys just got off a plane and you're boarding another?"

"Yep that's all part of connecting flights. We're used to this. Plus we want to get there. We'll rest later."

"Ok then. Let's go then."

We all hopped on our flight. Shouldn't take too long. My mom looked around to make sure we're all here. "Where's Gemma?"

"She has a friend getting married in Miami then she'll join us."

My mom nodded and we sat off for St. Barts.

St. Barts has got to be the most beautiful place I have ever been. Blue water and so peaceful looking. We drive through town straight to the docks. I didn't tell my family about the yacht so when we got to the docks they were a bit confused.

"Shouldn't we check into our hotel?" My mom asked.

"We're not staying at a hotel," I smiled. They all looked at me weird.

Harry laughed. "We're staying on a yacht. That yacht actually," He pointed out at the bay at the giant yacht were about to head too. I seen all my families jaws drop and eyes bug out in shock. We climbed into the little motor boat that would take us to the yacht. The staff is there to get our things and helps out.

Everyone went to their rooms to settle in and change if they wanted. I changed into my swimsuit as Harry just stared at me. "What?"

"How am I going to keep my hands off of you for a week while you live in bikinis?"

"Who said you had to keep your hands off."

"Well I can't fuck you on the deck with our families here."