Chapter 42

Today was the day. The day we left for Australia to surprise the guys on their first show for tour. I was so excited I couldn't sleep, and the clock read 5:00 am. We weren't leaving for the airport until nine, so I decided to get up and go for a quick run.

Since Harry left a week ago, I was very bored in the mornings or after work, so I started running. I felt refreshed and that I could be more productive for my clients.

I quickly got up and threw on my black Nike spandex pants with a lime green sports bra and baby blue tank with matching running shoes. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my headphones and phone, and took off. It was a bit chilly outside, but I knew once I got going I'd warm up.

I used this time running to think about what I needed for work, what I wanted for the future with Harry or just think about whatever was on my mind. It was just so much clearer when I ran. When I got home, Britt was in the kitchen.

"Seriously Tab! You had to run today. We leave for the airport in a couple hours," she said, handing me a water from the fridge.

"I have plenty of time to shower and dress. I'm already packed. Just have to throw a few things into my carry on and I'm set. I can sleep on the plane since it's a twenty-two-hour flight."

"I used to dream about going to Australia, but right now, I'm not looking forward to the long flight to get there."

"It'll be worth it when we see our guys again. Plus, next time we get to surprise them, we won't have to fly so long."

"That's true. Now go shower."

"Please, you act like I'm getting dressed up. I'm putting on comfy clothes to fly."

"Whatever. Will you go?"

I laughed and headed up stairs.

I had time so decided to just let the hot water run over my sore muscles. My mind drifted off to Harry. I couldn't wait to have his arms around me and his lips touching me in every place imaginable. Man did I need him. I heard Britt hit the wall with her suitcase, which brought me out of my thoughts, and I quickly finished my shower. I got dressed in some of my most comfortable clothes which included Harry's Rolling Stones t-shirt and Green Bay Packers beanie. I threw a plaid button up in my bag along with my iPad, a pillow and blanket, and headed downstairs. El and Sophia were in the living room waiting for us.