Chapter 27

Ok so this chpt is fun! Plz enjoy!

 I felt like after the press conference I was back to my old self. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I still had flashbacks, but I would talk to my friends and my therapist. There had been a couple times that I recoiled from Harry's touch, but it was usually when I didn't see him coming.

Harry took all my changes well, and knew he had to announce his presence before touching me. I hated that I had to be that way with him, but I was working through it.

The story was everywhere the next day, TV, newspapers, magazines. There was some negative feedback but most of it was positive.

Britt and I decided to have a girls day/night. We told Harry and Niall we loved them, but we were kicking them out for twenty-four hours. They acted heartbroken, but they were happy we were back to our old ways.

I was happy and scared to go out without the boys. I only hoped I wouldn't have a freak out.

"So, what's first?" Britt was so excited.

I looked at her and smiled. "Shopping duh!"

We hurried upstairs to get dressed.

I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans with a red and blue plaid shirt, a beanie, and combat boots. I didn't feel like showing my bruises after the day before. 

It was still winter in London, so Britt wore some skinny jeans with a black long sleeve shirt with a bow in the front, nude flats and glasses. As always, she was her stylish self. 

        "Let's hit a mall or something

        "Let's hit a mall or something. I need to go to Pink and Forever 21, but other than that, I don't care."

I shook my head at her. Britt lived in Pink and pretty much owned the entire store. "Fine but were going to spend more time in Forever 21 and I want to hit up H&M!"

"Deal!"

We shopped for about four hours and spent way too much money. With the boys owning our flat and not letting us pay for anything, we had the money.