Chapter 23

Today was Harry's birthday and his party was tonight. I was excited to go out and be with friends, but I was hurting, and no doubt Sean would hit me before we left. I was headed to the kitchen to eat and caught Britt as she was leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"To Niall's to help set up for the party."

"Okay, we'll see you there then." I headed for the kitchen.

"Hey, Tab?"

I turned around. "Yeah."

"We're going to help you tonight hopefully."

I looked at her shocked. I couldn't get my mouth to open to deny that anything was happening. My eyes were watering, proof of my terrible predicament. She nodded her head and left.

If she knew then that meant everyone knew, and I could no longer deny it.

At noon Sean showed up, and I was surprised to see him so soon. He didn't look happy, and I knew it had to do with going to the party tonight. I was in the kitchen when he walked over to me and punched me in the stomach out of know nowhere, making me double over. He took that as an opportunity to bend me over the counter. He pulled my pants down along with his. I was not in the mood for this, so I tried fighting back.

"Sean, please. Not today! Stop please!"

"Shut up!" He slammed into me from behind.

I tried to push him away, but he reached for a knife and held it to my throat.

"Stop and let me fuck you, or I will kill you right now!"

I stopped fighting and just went to my happy place until he was done. I don't know if it was anger with me, or what, but it seemed like it took longer than usual for him to get off. When he finally did he threw the knife down and pulled up his pants. Before I could turn and get mine up, he grabbed me and pushed me hard against the refrigerator. Knocking the air out of my lungs.

"You fucking bitch! Making me go to this fucking party for your ex!"

He punched me in the stomach again and hit my arm so hard I lost feeling.

"I should just kill him or better yet, I should just kill you! That way I don't have to deal with either of you!"

He punched me again, and I lost my footing and fell to the floor. He took the opening hit me in the back before taking off his belt and rearing back. I turned over and covered my head as he whipped me across the back, legs, and butt. Just when I thought he was done, he turned the belt and slammed the buckle against me. I could feel it slashing and cutting me every time it connected with my body. It was like having a knife stab you over and over. I tried to hold back my cries, but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop! Please stop!"

He swung and laid a big hit in the middle of my back. I felt my shirt tear and blood dripping.

"I'll be back to get you at six. You better be ready!" I heard him yell from the door.

I laid on floor for what seemed like a good couple of hours. My back was bleeding and I couldn't move to stop it. I was just praying it didn't need stitches.

It took me forever to get from the kitchen to my room. I crawled all the way up the stairs. However, I managed to loosen up enough to shower, dress, and straighten my hair. I put on some leggings, a sweatshirt, beanie, and converse.

 I put on some leggings, a sweatshirt, beanie, and converse