Chapter 61

OK GUYS!!! CUE THE FIGHT! U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

Most of the time when I pick someone up at the airport, it was my boyfriend not someone else's. However, I was there picking up a very pissed off Niall Horan. I was not looking forward to this. I looked up from my phone as people started walking out of the terminal and saw Niall before he saw me. I almost missed him since he was disguised a bit.

"Niall! Hey Irishman!" I yelled louder.

He looked over and started walking to the car with me without saying a word. He threw his bag in the backseat and climbed into the front seat.

"Look Niall."

"Just don't talk till we get there. Please just let me think. If we talk now, I'll never make it there and I'll be back on the plane."

"Okay then. Well welcome back and enjoy the scenery." I turned the car on and he reached for the volume on the stereo. Not even caring it's their music blaring from the speakers.

We made it to the house and he looked over to me. "Are her parents home?"

"Nope, they won't be till late. They already know you'll be here, so they said they'll do something after work till I gave them the okay to come home."

He nodded and took a deep breath. "Let's get this going then. It'll probably take a while."

"I hope not," I said under my breath.

We walked in and he sat his bag down by the door. Britt was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. She looked up and her eyes connected with Niall's as she quickly stood up. "Niall please, you have to believe me. I didn't cheat on you. Please believe me."

I went to sit in the chair to watch them talk and hope I wouldn't have to interfere but knowing I would.

"I don't know what to believe, Britt. I trusted you last time with Mikey and look what happened! Now you do it again!"

"I didn't cheat! Tab was there, ask her!"

"Tab was outside so how would she know!" He looked at me with fire in his eyes. "By the way best friend," he said with venom. "Why is it both times this has happened she's with you. You wanted us together so damn bad, and yet your helping her cheat!"

                   "Niall you need to calm down and listen please," I said softly but with a hard look.