Chapter 21

**TRIGGER WARNING** This chapter will contain some graphic pictures.

I left Sean at six that morning. Thankfully, when I got home I didn't see anyone. I went straight to my room and locked the door. Stepping into the bathroom, I stripped my clothes off and looked in the mirror. My entire body was black and blue. I had a busted lip and my left eye was swollen shut. (Graphic pic)

 There was no way I was leaving this room until my face cleared up enough to hide under makeup. I decided to attempt a shower to try and wash what happened the night before away.

Of course, like any other person, the shower is my thinking place. I stepped in and let the steaming hot water run over my sore body. My mind went crazy thinking of ways I was going get out this without getting killed or anybody one else hurt. I just couldn't think of a solution. If I tried to leave hints and no one figured it out, or Sean found out, then I'd be hurt even more. I just had to go along for a bit until I found a safe way out.

I was tough. I was a Tom-Boy in high school. I played sports and would trade punches with the guys for fun. I had broken so many bones due to sports, and I could take pain.

I stepped out of the shower and put on sweats and a baggy sweatshirt. I wasn't leaving the room, so I wanted to be somewhat comfy. I climbed into bed finding a position that didn't hurt as much and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone knocking on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Britt. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just feel like crap." It wasn't a lie.

"Are you hungover like the rest of us?"

"I hope that's all it is. I got sick last night."

"When did you get home?"

"I don't know. Early this morning."

"Where'd ya go?"

"To Sean's. Why?"

"Just asking. Are you two official?"

I really wanted to say no that he was trapping me into being his punching bag, but I couldn't.

"Yeah, we are."

"Awesome. I'm happy for you. Do you need anything? Water, food, aspirin?"

"Not right now. I just want to sleep."

"Well, I'll leave some aspirin by the door in case you need it."

"Thanks." I fell back on my pillow and slept.

I woke up two hours later to my phone buzzing. I had some missed calls from Harry and a few texts.

From Haz - Hey how u feeling?