Chapter 16

I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed. I looked at my phone and had twenty missed calls, thirty texts, and ten voice messages. Plus, my Twitter was blowing up. Most of the calls and messages were from Harry, but the others were from the girls–his mom, and Gemma. I ignored them all and laid in bed alone until Britt came in and laid beside me.

"Tab, you have to get up."

I rolled over and stuck my head under the pillows. "I don't want to and can't."

"You can. You're strong. You've been through break ups before. This is nothing like those, so get your ass up!"

I sat up. "You don't fucking get it! He was the one! Harry was the one I was going to spend my life with! Then he goes out, hangs with some chick he's writing a song with, and starts the damn rumors causing the hate to get worse for me." I'm crying again and screaming. "I had finally gotten my life together to date again, and I find the one guy I'm happy with, and this happens. Do I have a curse on me? Am I meant to be single the rest of my life?"

"Stop! Look at me. I know you feel like the world is falling apart, but it's not."

"How do you know that?"

"Because you did what you thought was right. You have your family, friends, which includes four other boys and their girlfriends. You have me, your job, and you live in London."

I smiled at that.

"Now, get your ass up and shower then come down stairs and eat."

I hugged Britt.

When I got downstairs and walked into the kitchen, I was surprised to see all my friends waiting for me. I instantly teared up again as they all came to hug me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said.

Liam spoke up. "Harry's our brother, but you're our friend too and dammit were sorry that all this happened. We come baring a gift." He handed me a square package.

I slowly unwrapped the paper, shocked. "Is this–"

"Yep, that is the new album, Four."

"Four? Not that creative guys." I laughed a little.

"Yeah, we know, but just listen to it will ya." Louis said smiling.

We all walked into the living room and popped the disc into the player. I sat down on the couch. I was excited to hear it since it still had a few weeks until it's release, but I knew hearing Harry's voice would be hard.

"Tab, before it starts, just know we all had a hand in writing these songs, and well, you along with the other ladies were the inspiration behind some of them." Niall spoke up. "I don't want to see you cry but..."

He didn't want me thinking about Harry, but even if those songs weren't about me, I would have still teared up because I'd hear his voice.

I nodded at Niall and pushed play.

The second the music started, I smiled. It sounded so good, and I knew they had been working so hard on the album. I got to listening to the words and teared up. I flipped the case over and read the names of the first song, 'Steal My Girl'. It represented Harry's fear of someone stealing me away from him, and it broke my heart a bit. He was thinking of me while writing this song. While I listened to the others, I picked up little things here and there. 'Night Changes' came on and I broke down. The boys wore sad expressions until Louis got up to turn it off.

"No! Leave it on." I begged.

"Tab, if this is making you cry, then I don't want you to hear anymore. There's one song that's going to make you really break down." Louis pleaded.