Chapter 17

I had left a day earlier than Britt and the boys, so I wouldn't end up leaving on the same flight or anything. When I saw my mom at the airport, I broke down again. I'm actually getting tired of crying, but the heartbreak won't let me stop. She held me for a good fifteen minutes as everyone moved around us before she finally broke the silence.

"Do you still love him?" She looked me in the eyes.

"Yes, and I don't think I'll ever stop loving him."

"So, why can't you stop worrying about whatever the fans are saying, and get back with him? Tab, I know you don't care what people think of you. You never have."

"Because Mom, these aren't just people, it's the fans and they could do more damage than you think!" I was glad we were in the car now, because I was raising my voice. "The fans only want what's best for the boys, and if a majority of them don't like you then they cause problems until they get rid of you. They didn't like me so here I am. Only now, I'm heartbroken and so is Harry."

"Well if he's heartbroken too, don't you think the fans will see that and want him happy? And if he's happy with you, then why can't the fans like you?"

"It hasn't gotten out that were broken up yet, and he's hiding his hurt for the fans. They don't want the fans upset."

"I'm glad they think of the fans, but he needs to think of himself here. If he's not happy, then how are the fans supposed to be happy?"

"You know what, Mom just drop it. I'm here to spend time with the family and eat lots of good food, not talk about Harry."

"Fine, but I don't want to see you moping around and crying."

Two days later, I got up early, so I could watch the guys on the Today show for the album release. I had already bought it on ITunes, and I had plans to go out and get however many were left at the store later.

I was sad to see Zayn wasn't there because he was sick but pissed that the rumors were saying it was due to drug abuse. However, the boys looked happy that the day was here, and Harry looked damn good. He was running around smiling. He loved his job and being in front of the crowd, but I could see the hurt was still in his eyes. He was hiding it very well.

A couple of days ago, it became public that we broke up, so the interviewer asked about that, and Harry tried to play it off. Niall made a joke to turn the attention away from him, which I was grateful for.

I will admit though, I was kind of upset that I didn't go with them. They looked like they were having fun. Plus, Britt kept texting me throughout the three days they were there.

"Girl, you missed a great day. We went to Harry Potter World and it was great!" she said when she called me the last day. "The boys were surprising fans all day. Can you believe that their album is #1 in thirty countries!"

"I know, I've been keeping up with everything on Twitter. Plus, you and the boys are texting me nonstop."

"We miss you, girl. When will you be back?"

"After Thanksgiving. When mom and the girls leave to go shopping, they're dropping me off at the airport."

"So, in a couple days then? I guess I can make it a few more days without you."

Thanksgiving Day actually went really well. My family got together and had lunch instead of dinner, so the ladies can go shopping that night.

After dinner I got dressed in my comfy sweats and t-shirt with a sweatshirt and beanie. I hung out with my niece and cousins, which kept me from thinking about Harry and my problems. The only problem was that the week went by way too fast.