Chapter 31

I woke to Harry running his fingers through my hair and humming. I laid there and listened acting like I was still asleep.

His lips pressed against my shoulder, and he whispered, "I love you, Tab. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Wait? Did he just say...like marriage? OMG. I wanted that too so badly, but we had just gotten back together. I didn't want to rush like we did the last time. I figured it was time to get up and see if he brought this up, so we could talk about it. I rolled over and smiled at him. "Hey, babe."

"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed me.

"How long have you been up?"

"An hour or so."

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked so peaceful. Plus, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Us. The future." He shrugged.

"And what did you figure out?"

"Well...I was thinking about what it would be like to be married to you, have kids and just be happy together forever."

"You seriously want to marry me?" A smile slowly crept on my face.

"Of course! Not like right now. Maybe propose in a year or so." He smiled. "Why do you not want that?"

"No! No, I do want that more than anything. I mean we've said we want to spend the rest of our lives together but never in detail or seriously."

"Well, I plan on talking about it more." He kissed me. "Just not right now cause I'm hungry. Let's get dressed and go make breakfast."

I threw on a pair of shorts and one of Harry's shirts. He did the same and we headed downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and found Britt sitting on the counter with Niall between her legs making out, and the smell of something burning.

"Really? Snogging in the kitchen where we eat! At least turn the food off so it doesn't burn," Harry said cheekily.

"Fuck off!" Niall said, giving him the middle finger. "You guys snog everywhere, and we walk in on it all the time."

Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Apparently their night went like ours did." Harry winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him because I knew he was trying to embarrass Britt.

"Harry, I don't want to know about your sex life!" Britt said turning red.

"What? We're all adults here. Why not talk about the great sex we have? Besides you and Tab will talk about it later anyway."

I rolled my eyes again and sat down at the table, and Britt hopped down off the counter and sat by me.

"I'm making pancakes by the way," Niall said. "Well, I was. These are burnt but the others are good."

As we're eating breakfast and talking, both of the boys' phones dinged with a message. Niall ignored his and ate, but Harry read his.

"Oh um...we have a meeting in an hour, Ni."

"About what?" He said with a full mouth of pancakes.

"The tour it seems."

"Damn. Guess we need to get dressed."

The boys headed upstairs so Britt and I decided to clean the kitchen. We we're done about the same time the boys got done getting dressed.

"What are you ladies going to do while we're gone?" Niall asked.