Chapter 51

"The boys come home today!" I screamed, while I jumped on Britt's bed. "Get up! Get up! We have to get dressed and meet them at the airport!"

"Damn it, Tab, get off my bed!" Britt yelled, throwing a pillow at me.

"Fine but get up! It's nine, and the guys will be here in three hours."

"Exactly, I can sleep for at least two hours."

"Nope, you get up now and look good, so you can go to your new house and have makeup sex with Ni."

"Really Tab? What are you and Harry doing?"

"Going to his place and having 'I missed you so much' sex. Duh!"

"Wow okay. I'm up now. You happy?"

"A little but I'll be giddy when I see Harry."

"Whatever. Get out, so I can get dressed." I hopped down and went to my own room.

"Britt, come on! We have to meet Sophia at the airport!"

"I'm coming!"

"I wake you up early, and you're still running behind."

"Shut up. I'm here, so let's go."

We arrived at the airport along with fans and some paps. We're actually picking the boys up from a private plane, so we just pulled into the gate.

"Well at least, we don't have to be out in all that," Britt said.

"We just get in the car and go, but I'm gonna have to worry about people hurting my car."

"Not like Harry wouldn't have it fixed if something happened."

"True but it's my baby."

Britt rolled her eyes at me as we pulled up next to Sophia.

"Hey girls!" Sophia said, as we exited the car. "You ready for them to be home?"

"Of course! What kind of question is that?" I asked.

We all laughed as their plane landed.

Louis stepped off first, lighting a cigarette and walked over. Next was Liam who jogged over and engulfed Sophia into a hug. Harry stepped off, and oh my God, he looked so good. I ran to him and met him halfway, jumping into his arms. He caught me no problem.

"Hey, baby."

"I've missed you so much," I said, pulling him into a kiss as he smiles. He pulled back and put his forehead on mine.

"I've missed you too, love. I'm here now for a few months. No worries." He kissed my forehead and sat me back on my feet. We walked over to the others hand in hand. I had been too caught up with Harry to notice Niall get off the plane. He was with Britt, and they were pretty much eating each other's faces off. Luckily, they are by the cars, so the cameras couldn't see them. Everyone thought Harry and I were bad, but jeez, at least, we don't make out in public.

"Alright, so what's the plan for today?" Liam asked.

"Oh, were you wanting to do something together? We figured you'd want alone time," I answered.

"By alone time you mean...?" Louis said with a smirk.

"Alone time at your house, by yourself, or with family/girlfriend."

"That sounds great. I really want some alone time with Soph and some sleep. How about we meet up sometime tomorrow?" Liam said.

"Why tomorrow?" I asked.

"Weren't we going to help you ladies move?" he questioned.

"Oh, you want to tomorrow? We were going to let you guys relax for a bit, but if you want to tomorrow to get it done, that's fine with me."

"Tomorrow is fine with me." Louis shrugged.

"No, let's just rest and spend some time with our girls and family, and then we'll get together at the end of the week or something. It's not like they don't have stuff at our house anyway." Niall suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled at Harry. He winked and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"Let's go home, baby. I have a few surprises for you." He kissed my head.

We loaded up in the car with Niall and Britt in the backseat. I was driving with much protest from Harry. He said there were too many paps for his liking, but it's my car, so I drive. We dropped Niall and Britt off at Niall's. Not a moment too soon because I was getting sick of them making out in my backseat. Not that Harry hadn't been trying some things, but I told him he had to wait.

"Okay, babe. Back to yours?" I asked.

"Nope, we're going to ours," he said, with the biggest smile.

"Not mine yet, baby. Nothing of mine is there, and I don't even have a key yet, so it's all yours."

"Those are just minor details. Easily fixed once we get there."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see."

We pulled into the gate and there were a few delivery trucks waiting. I looked at Harry who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Harry, what's all of this?"

"Well, you know that furniture you were showing me that you wanted for the house? Here is some of it. The rest should be here tomorrow."

"Wait, you ordered the furniture already?"

"I did, so that way it wouldn't be my place. It could be OUR place." He opened his car door with a big smile and walked over and opened the house door. The movers started to carry out the old and bring the new furniture in. I walked over to him standing inside the house, telling them where to put stuff for now. "Oh babe, this is for you." He held a small box in his hand. I took and opened it, inside was a key. I looked up at Harry with a smile. "Welcome home, baby."