Fates | Klance AU

By Erika_Saur

Highest Rankings: #320 in Fanfiction #13 in Voltron #50 in Klance Lance is in a large family, and his mother... More

Chapter One: As Fate Would Have It
Chapter Two: Shop 'til You Drop (Or not, Your Choice)
Chapter Three: Silence Isn't Always Golden
Chapter Five: Katie, Katie, is Your Name Actually Katie or is this a Cruel Joke?
Chapter Six: Onward, Valiant Steed!
Chapter Seven: OH.
Chapter Eight: Drive
Chapter Nine: That Unnamed Place
Chapter Ten: Damn Pidgeons and Their Terrible Ways
Chapter Eleven: Grass Kicks and High-Speed Spanish
Chapter Twelve: She is Mean
Chapter Thirteen: Betrayal
Chapter Fourteen: You Know How to Read the Clock
Chapter Fifteen: Twenty Questions
Chapter Sixteen: Stepped Over the Line
Chapter Seventeen: He Should Have Known
Chapter Eighteen: Nightmary
Chapter Nineteen: Waffles
Chapter Twenty: Hobbit Hair
A/N: Hiatus
A/N: I'm Back!
Chapter Twenty One: Sharp Shooter
Chapter Twenty Two: Fancy Vocab
Chapter Twenty Three: Dating
Chapter Twenty Four: Knife Throwing
Chapter Twenty Five: Lost
Chapter Twenty Six: Paper Crane
Chapter Twenty Seven: Emperor Pidgeon
Chapter Twenty Eight: Pidge Podge
Chapter Twenty Nine: Strawberry Boy
Chapter Thirty: Braids
Chapter Thirty One: Grilled Cheese
Chapter Thirty Two: Pizza Police
Chapter Thirty Three: Repick
Chapter Thirty Four: Tangled
Chapter Thirty Five: Catch Me
Chapter Thirty Six: Spots
Chapter Thirty Seven: Faith
Chapter Thirty Eight: Fallen
Chapter Thirty Nine: Embrace the Gay
Chapter Forty: Sweeping
Chapter Forty One: Angel?
Chapter Forty Two: Couple
Chapter Forty Three: Diner
Chapter Forty Four: Awkward Silence
Chapter Forty Five: Good Talk
Chapter Forty Six: Fancy Man
Chapter Forty Seven: Devil's Gift
Chapter Forty Eight: Notes
Chapter Forty Nine: Matt Attack
Chapter Fifty: Whirlwind
Chapter Fifty One: Sleepover
Chapter Fifty Two: Yes or No
Chapter Fifty Three: Right
Chapter Fifty Four: Red String of Fate
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Q&A [Answers]
Q&A [Continued]

Chapter Four: It's Okay (and Bonus Comic at the End!)

10.4K 414 559
By Erika_Saur

If you know any of the paladin's birthdays, besides Shiro (Feb 29) and Hunk (Jan 13), please tell me. Their ages are (in my works): Katie - 14; Lance, Keith, and Hunk - 17; Shiro - 26.

Lance sighed and lay his head down on Keith's lap, "Well, there was this chick, Nyma. And we started going out about a week before final exams, so now it's after... and she broke up with me because, apparently, it was somehow to get on Miss Mar's good side for the final or something.

Keith looked down at Lance and he had absolutely no experience with this sort of thing, so he just said, "That's rough, buddy." ((Space Zuko, he's more of Space Nico, but you know what I mean))

"How about you hang out with your friends? Y'know, to cheer you up?" He picked up Lance's phone from its spot on the bed. Keith dangled the phone in his face, "C'mon call your friends..."

Lance shook his head, "No... it's- it's okay. I'm fine."

"No, you're not. Call your friends. Or I'll do it."

Lance stuck out his tongue, "You don't know my password."

"Let's see..." Keith looked at the phone and pressed the home button. Six digits. He typed in the numbers he wanted and snickered, "Well, now I do."

"What?!" Lance sat up quickly and smacked forehead into Keith's chin. "Ow..."

Keith rubbed his chin and smirked, "You should choose a better password. Your mom told me your birthday before you came downstairs to compare our age."

"...And?"

Keith grinned mischievously, "I'm two days older than you, youngling."

"No!" Lance sputtered, "I-it can't be!"

"You have the wrong contact name by the way," Keith said, scrolling through Lance's phone.

Lance tried to grab the phone from his spot on Keith's lap, "Oh, really? For who?"

"Katie. You have her down as Pidge."

"That's cause Pidge is his name? Who's Katie?"

The phone began to ring. "I'm calling her," Keith held the phone out of Lance's reach as he tried to grab it.

"Give me my phone!" Lance sat up and tried pushing off Keith's shoulders to grab it.

"Nope," Keith laughed and stood up. He winked before rushing out of the room.

He ran down the steps and jumped down, skipping the last three. He could hear Lance's angry yells and footsteps as he gave chase. Keith was still running when he was tackled and he landed on the fluffy carpet. Lance straddled him and tried to grab the phone. Keith smirked and swung himself around so he was on top.

Lance groaned, "Give me my phone."

Keith snickered, "Never!"

"Ugh," Lance rolled his eyes and started laughing. Keith laughed too, and soon the two of them where laughing together on the floor. (Keith fell over in those few seconds, somehow.)

Then the phone stopped ringing, "Hello?"

ALRIGHT TIME FOR THE COMIC I FEEL SO ENERGIZED LIKE I DRANK THREE POTS OF COFFEE BUT I DON'T DRINK COFFEE BECAUSE I'M NOT EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL AND THAT WOULD BE UNHEALTHY.

Okay, here's the comic. It's just a messy lil' thing I did for instagram but I thought it was funny and my sister liked it, so here you go:

Haha okay I'm done now. Hope you're liking the story :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 50 3
As difficult as it was to deal with Lance's grief over Allura's death, Keith tries to deal with his feelings for the Cuban boy and ends up finding in...
Innocent By lace elizabeth

Mystery / Thriller

2.1K 101 12
Keith has been a victim of bullying throughout high school until one day his tormentors starts dropping like flies. Keith and Lance have to figure ou...
2.1K 40 7
Rating- Mature Additional Warnings- Suicidal Attempts, Self Harm, Graphic Descriptions Of Violence, Rape Category- M/M Fandom- Voltron: Legendary Def...
434 20 11
The fight of the universe, Voltron has to over come an obstacle of love. What will they do when Lance is all alone? And what happens when Lance fail...