W A N T E D

By True_Hawaiian

Zoe Ford is the daughter of the city's best Chief of LA.P.D. Her mom died at the age of 5, when her dad is go... More

Wanted
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
Chapter 30 Part 3
SEQUEL!!!!!
CHECK IT OUT!
IMPORTANT

Chapter 29

8.5K 255 15
By True_Hawaiian

Zoe POV

"FUCK!" Alex yells jumping out of the truck bed,"Did we have to drive for 5 freaking hours! I have to piss!"

"Bro can u act like we belong here?" Jayce snaps at him.

"My bad the driver didn't make a pit stop!" Alex glares over at Nick.

"We were on a schedule!" Nick exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

"Shut up both of you!  Logan did you hack into the hotel system?" Jayce switches his attention over to Logan. He nods as he looks down at his phone.

"Yeah the suites are under the name Mason King." Logan confirms and we walk in through the automatic doors. We walk over to the front desk.

"Mason King." Jayce say with a wink to the front desk lady. She blushes as she puts his name into the system. She furrows her eyebrows as she searches.

I decided to take in the lobby and it was breath taking. But what caught my eye was a guy in a black hoodie wearing a hat dark jeans and sneakers. He doesn't look like an average guy. He was on his phone upset with something.

"Be right back" I told Jayce and walked over to listen in on his convo.

"No your supposed!" He yells into the phone. "Yeah we're going to the club!" I pretend to admire the painting on the wall.

He finishes his call and I keep my head down and walk back to the front desk. I ran into the guy and place my hand on his back pocket.

"I'm so sorry" I smile as I smoothly take his phone out of his back pocket without him noticing.

"No problem cutie!" He smirks, yup he's a V.K. the tattoo on his neck confirms it. I walk back to the front desk Just in time.

The suit was well SWEET! But we need to focus on what's important. I told them that I ran into one of the hustlers in the lobby and that I took his phone.

But it was a non traceable phone so we can't call one of his previous callers but Jayce said he got a plan.

"Zoe Alex Jas and I will head down to the club. Nick you stay here and help Logan try to hack into the hotel system and figure out what room." Jayce explains the plan one last time.

"Tell me why are you guys going to the club exactly?" Logan snaps at Jayce crossing his arms.

"Maybe the girls can get them so drunk they can get the info we need." He hisses back at Logan.

"Wait we're doing what?" Jasmine finally realizes what Jayce had just said. I roll my eyes and grab Jasmine. Jasmine and I went into our room and saw the outfit laid out (Outfits down below).

"Hell No!" We both yelled looking at the dresses.

"Come on just trust us." Jayce assures.
____________________

"Remember this isn't a regular club. This club is filled with criminals and gangs. Stay close and don't talk to anyone. Got it?" It was really hard to concentrate on what Jayce was saying when his hand was on my waist.

"Yeah yeah come on!" Jasmine pulls Alex into the crowd. It was dark and a lot of people, so much going on, laughing screaming, dancing, fighting, making out. Jayce was right this ain't a normal club.

I squinted my eyes so I could see, I found the guy I ran into the lobby earlier this evening. He was at a table with guys surrounded by him.

"Zoe remember-" I couldn't hear the rest of what he said since I wondered off to see the V.K's. I know it's stupid but since when do I follow the rules and listen.

Once I walked up to the table I saw 4 guns on the table. I looked around, all eyes were on me, I never realized till now I'm the only girl.

"You lost cutie dance floor is over there. Only big boys can play this game." The V.K said and I simply smirk.

"Then why are you here?" I shot back and all the guys that surrounded him laughed.

"Alright smart ass wanna play then?" He smirks and I nod. He quickly puts 2 more guns on the table. "There's three rounds, pick a gun that you think doesn't have a bullet. If you do choose the gun with the bullet you'll get shot. This cutie is called trick shot."

"Still wanna play?" He adds with a smirk,"Once you out money in you can't back out." Fuck what did I get myself into. I took out couple hundred bucks from my bra and placed it on the table. How do I have it, I may have took some money too other then his phone.

"Pick your weapon."

I observe the guns, this is hard I can't read them, or touch them. Fuck! I touched the middle one and he picks it up. He points the gun to my left arm and pulls the trigger. Nothing happened, thank go-

"Zoe what the hell are you doing?!" A furious deep voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I turn my body to see Jayce towering over me.

"Playing trick shot" I try to sound as calm as possible.

"Like hell you are!"

"Yeah I am!"

"No your not!

"Yes I am!"

"No your not because I'm taking over!" He told.

"Like hell you are, I started it and now I'm gonna finish!"

"Babe please!" He says throwing me off guard.

"What the fuck?"

"Can I speak with you on the side?" He interlocks with my hands and takes me to the side. "Before you say anything this is whats happening. We need to act like a couple, to make others think we are here for vacay and not on business. Jasmine and Alex already know about this."

"Well then why is it that I'm with you?"

"Because Alex and Jas are "together"." He uses air quotes around the word "together". With that said Jayce walks over and doubles the bet.

"Pick your weapon." Without hesitation he chooses the one on the end. The Hustler picks up the gun and aims for his thigh. And pulled the trigger... nothing.

Before the guy could set the gun back down Jayce chose the next gun. Instead of the guy picking it up, Jayce picks up the gun and points it to his head. All of a  sudden I found my hand on his arm with the gun in his hand, standing in front of him.

"Jayce..." with that said he pulls the trigger I shut my eyes tightly. I felt arm wrap around my waist pulling me towards them. I open my eyes to see a chest in front of me, I looked up to see Jayce smirking down at me.

"Why the hell would you take over for me?"  I ask as he wraps the other arm around interlocking his hands from behind.

"Some people are worth risking for." He simply shrugs causing me to smile. Suddenly it felt like it was just us two in the club. No one else just us, why though?

Suddenly, I find our faces centimeters apart. He starts to lean in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 5.3K 26
R-rated, for mature readers only # 25 in "Steamy" "What doesn't kill me better run!" Polina • beautiful • independent • stubborn • fierce She's n...
23.7K 568 17
Walker Archer is a 19 year old champion pro boxer with a heart of gold. He's a goofy and crazy soul that could brighten anyone's mood just by looking...
8.1K 214 41
When Rachel Ferguson decided to move to New Hampshire with her grandma rose after her parents' dreadful death that completely changed her and her bro...
164K 8K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...