The English badgirl and the A...

Par Dinosaurstar

Ember's a badgirl. She got her self into some serious issues back in England, so when Ember's parents get a p... Plus

Moving
London
Saying good bye
How beautiful
Stupid parents
The mall
First day of school part 1
First day of school part 2
First day of school part 3
First day of school part 4
My house
20 questions
Hunters Pov
what just happened?
Embers plans part 1
Embers plans part 2
Embers plans part 3
what the hell?
bitches
Finding Ember
Meeting the gang
authors note
Handing the gun over
another authors note
Back to school and a new gun
authors notee... again
The little guy and the shooting range
Reminders of England
kissing, food and blood
truth or dare?
naughtiness and being followed
authors note
Axe.......
shopping!!!!!!!
Look out
Axe you better watch out
authors note
England here we come!
Back to England
authors note
What did you say Lucy?
The beach
Tour de Brighton
Burn bitches
Hey California
Da faq?
Axe and James you are dead to me
authors note!!!!
noteee
nottttteeee
a/n
IMPORTANT READ THIS PLEASE
GUESS WHO IS WRITING A SEQUEL
IT HAS BEEN POSTED
a/n
a/n
a/n.. yeah another
the newww cover!

Shit they found me

101K 2.1K 545
Par Dinosaurstar

wooo okay so this is in Embers pov now :p so this is from when she wakes up the next day with Hunter ;)

sorry for any mistakes im not perfect :P 

anywayss Enjoy this chapter :D 

I woke up the next morning to the light poring through the windows and an arm wrapped around my waist I looked at my phone to see it was 6:30am good, enough time to get changed for school. I turned my body round to see Hunter asleep. I looked closely at his sculpted face, he looked so innocent and cute. His brown hair was across his eyes and you could here his tiny little breaths. Why would anyone ignore him?. I'm going to find out those rumours one way or another.

I lifted Hunters arm from around my waist and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my hands up and down my face. “ughh I hate mornings” I sighed and walked into the bathroom to look at my appearance.

When I got in front of the mirror I was pretty surprised. I didn’t look as bad as I thought I would. My brown hair was still in the bun just a bit messier. I decided to go wake up Hunter. But after I had a wee. I always need a wee in the morning.

I was drying my hands when I had the perfect idea of how to wake up Hunter.

I stood in the bathroom door and ran towards my bed. I did a massive jump and landed on Hunter. “WHAT THE FUCK?” Hunter shouted. I rolled off Hunter and started laughing my ass off “your face though”. Hunter groaned “ remind me never to share a bed with you again”. I laughed “come on sleepy head. We've got school” “ughh not the shit hole” I laughed at him, he is really not a morning person. “I’m going for a shower do you want one after?” “we could have one together” he said smirking at me. “Hunter shut the hell up do you want one or not?” “someone’s moody in the morning and sure”. I left Hunter and walked into my wardrobe to pick out an outfit.

I decided on a blue top with rolled up sleeves and black high waisted shorts, as you can tell I love high waisted shorts. I picked up a pair of matching black underwear and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let the water heat up. When the mirror was fogged up I pulled off my clothes and climbed into the shower.

I washed my hair with some grapefruit shampoo and used the matching shower gel to wash my body with. As you probably can tell I have many shampoo's. I love the smell of them all so I buy them all, I don't think I have ever finished a bottle of shampoo.

I let the shower wash away my sleepiness and let my muscles relax. I wonder what the school is going to do to me and Hunter?.

I got out of the shower and dried myself with the pink towel that I placed in the bathroom yesterday. I clipped my black bra on and slid my underwear over my freshly shaven legs. I pulled my blue top on and pulled my shorts on and tucked my shirt in. I grabbed my usual make up and put it on.

I walked into my bedroom to see Hunter had fallen asleep again. I walked up to him and pulled the pillow from under his head. His eyes jerked open and I smirked at him “get your ass in that shower” I looked down at my watch it read 7:15 “ and hurry up we have to leave at 8:00 and I want to get breakfast from mcdonald’s” “yes mum”. I slapped him in the arm and walked over to my hair dryer and started to blow dry my hair. I turned towards the bathroom door and watched Hunters sexy body walk in and close the door. No guy in England was that good looking he was like a Greek god, I mean Hunter was perfect. I need to meet his parents. They must be really good looking if they made him.

I came out of my thoughts about Hunter and carried on blow drying my hair.

Ten minuets later my hair was dry. I walked over the the mirror and brushed my hair and let it hang on the top of my back.

Hunter strolled out of the shower with his clothes on that he head yesterday. “don't you need to change?” I asked him. “yeah, but my clothes are at my flat”. I was about to respond but wait did he say his flat?. “you live by yourself?” he nodded “yeah my parents are dead”. I couldn’t see what his emotion was because he hid them so well like me. I hated showing my emotions. I wasn’t going to give him pity I know he wouldn't want that. “ sorry for asking and do you want to go to your apartment and change?”. His eyes flicked up to me he gave me a small smile. I guess it was for not pushing the subject any further. I wouldn't want him to tell me yet anyway because I haven't told him anything about me. “thanks that would be great”.

I grabbed my school bag off the side and made my way down the stairs to put my shoes on and grab my leather jacket.

“HUNTER! Come here” I shouted in my shoe closet. Which was full of different types of trainers like vans and Nike’s. “yeah” I turned my body to face him “ which shoes” I said. He looked shocked “your asking me to pick your shoes?”. “yes now which ones?” I said pointing at my many shoes. He looked across the rows of shoes and pointed at my blue vans “wear those I like them” I pulled them from the rack and pulled them over my feet.

Hunter and I walked out of the closet. “ right lets go I’m hungry” he smirked “for such a skinny girl you eat mcdonald’s a lot” I faked gasped and put my hand on my chest “I’m so offended are you calling me fat?” he laughed and said “ if I said that to any other girl she would go on a diet”. I laughed this is probably true “but I’m not like other girls, I’ve seen stuff”.

I walked towards the front door and picked my car keys off the side and opened my front door. I pulled my sunglasses over my eyes and headed towards the garage.

The garage opened and revealed by baby. I unlocked the car and slipped into it. Whilst I was putting my belt on Hunter slid in on the other side throwing his school bag in the back seat with mine. I started the ignition and and reversed out of the garage onto the stupidly long drive way.

“okay where do you live? We will go there first” I asked hunter whilst my gates were opening. I had my hand ready to type the address in the built in sat nav. Hunter told me his address and I headed towards his flat.

We started to drive through the rougher parts of California. People were stood on the paths eyeing up my car. I should be worried but I wasn’t. Anyone tried to get my car I would hurt them. I don’t care. I guess you could say I have a temper which hopefully no one sees at school.

I pulled up in front of a block of flats Hunter looked towards me. I guess he was trying to see my emotion but I was hiding it. I wasn’t bothered where he lived as long as he isn’t living on the streets . Then I would say something. “so this is where I live. Nothing compared to your house” I sighed “Hunter I’m not going to judge you for where you live” he nodded “coming in?” “sure”. We both got out of my car. I locked the car and gave people who were looking at my car death looks. Hunter opened the front door of the apartment and walked inside.

I followed Hunter up the stairs to his flat. Apparently his was at the top ughh that’s a lot of stairs. When we were on the top floor Hunter walked down the corridor towards the last door on the floor. He pulled his keys out of his back pocket and inserted them into the lock on the door.

Hunter pushed open the door and walked into the flat I followed behind him. It wasn’t actually a bad little place I liked it, it was cute and welcoming. “i know its not the best but...” “no Hunter its nice I like it” I said with a smile on my face. The flat was well furnished it looked expensive. “if you are sure” I nodded “ its really nice. Now hurry up I’m hungry” he chuckled and walked down the hallway I’m guessing towards his room.

I took this as the perfect time to look around. I walked around the flat going in and out of doors. Each of the rooms were really well furnished and looked expensive. I wonder if his parents left him a lot of money?. I came to the last door and pulled it open.

It was a balcony. I love balcony’s that explains why I have one. I walked out onto the balcony and pulled my cigarettes out of my pocket and lit one up. I took long drags on the cigarette and let it slowly looking at the view it was really pretty.

“I thought you had left”. I turned to face Hunter “ nope. I was being nosey and looked at the hole apartment and found this” I said waving one of my arms in the air pointing at the balcony. He smirked “well I’m changed now. Lets get dome food”. I looked down at one Hunter was wearing a wow he looked hot. He was wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans that hung low on his hips paired with a blue top that made his muscles show. I smiled and threw the cigarette off the balcony and headed out of the apartment.

Hunter and I got into my car and headed towards the nearest mcdonald’s. I didn’t have it all the time I just enjoyed it. “ its a nice flat by the way” I said whilst I was driving. “yeah, I've lived there for a year now”. I kept my eyes on the road “ really, well you've done a good job with furnishing it the stuff looks expensive” I could see him smirk in the corner of my eye “it was expensive cost an arm and leg”. I couldn’t help but think that had a double meaning but hey who am I to judge?.

I finally found a mcdonald’s and went through the drive thru. “what do you want?” I asked Hunter for the second time in two days. “ I will pay this time” I laughed “hell no, I'm paying I wanted to come here so I will pay and don’t even argue with me”. He sighed “okay, I’ll have what ever your having”. I nodded and drove up to the speaker and ordered two egg and bacon wraps and a coffee.

I drove to the next window and paid for the food and collected my food from the last window. But you will never believe who was there?. Yeah that guy that gave me his number yesterday. “ hey sweet cheeks couldn’t get enough of me?” “ I thought you worked at the other mcdonald’s?” “ I do but they needed help here” “thanks for the food but I really need to go....BYE!” I pulled the hand break off and sped forward. “ughh that guy is so annoying”. Hunter chuckled “sure is”.

“give me my coffee” I said to Hunter. He passed over the coffee and I took a large sip of the coffee. I sped down the free way towards school. I looked at the clock which was in the dashboard it read 8:45. ha! We were late. I wonder if they cleaned the paint up?.

Hunter and I arrived at school at around 9:00 but we stayed in the car eating our food.

When we were finished I asked him who was his home room teacher. “Mr Hanyez”. I grabbed my bag to check who my home room teacher was as I didn’t go yesterday because of the stupid office lady. I pulled out the paper she gave me and looked at the home room part and it read Mr Hanyez. “ we're in the same home room bad boy” he smirked “wanna sit with me?” I laughed “sure bad boy”.

I grabbed my leather jacket and bag and pushed open my car door and got out. Hunter did the same and we headed towards home room.

Hunter and I walked through the empty halls to home room. “so what is Mr Hanyez like” I asked Hunter. “ he hates me” I laughed “ he will probably hate me too then “. Hunter smirked and stopped in front of a door. “ ready bad girl to walk in with me? Get ready to hear the gasps and shocked faces” I smirked “ I’m as ready as I will ever be”. Hunter pushed open the door and we walked into together. As Hunter said people were gasping and had shocked faces. People were saying things like “holy shit it is true the new girl is friends with a gang leader and murderer” well I think I found out what the rumours are.

I walked to the back of the class room with Hunter and sat down. Many of the girls were whispering to each other thinking I couldn’t hear them when I could my hearing was really good. They were saying things like “oh she must be a slut” and “she only acts like that to get attention”. I was fine with that because I knew it wasn’t true. But then that slut said “ she's probably a weak bitch but makes her self look tough by hanging out with Hunter. Anyway he would never pick her because I’m more hotter than her and she is ugly” her friends agreed and she carried on “ I’m way better than her why is Hunter speaking to her and not me?” once again her friends agreed and one of them said “ he is probably using her to get to you”. This made me so angry I stood up from my chair which fell back from the force.

I walked up to her a grabbed her by her badly dyed hair and yanked it back to make her face me. “ what did you say about me being weak and me being ugly?” her face showed utter shock she stuttered out “ wha... wha.. what are you going on about I didn’t say anything” I pulled her hair back even further and she let out a cry. “ I wasn’t born yesterday and I’m sure as hell not death.” I said in a voice laced with anger.. “ no one Hunter hates you, you're an annoying bitch with badly dyed hair which shows your roots”she raised her other hand and grabbed her roots “my hair is not dyed badly” I laughed “it sure as hell is”. “ Hunter likes me not you your just his toy” she said I looked at her emotionless “ yeah I’m totally his toy that's why we shared the bed last night...... and did some naughty things” I whispered the last part in her ear. Her reaction was classic “HUNTER YOU SLEPT WITH THIS ENGLISH WHORE?” she screamed across the room to Hunter. I started laughing and turned towards Hunter “ it was the best night ever wasn’t it Hunter?” I said to Hunter I could see him trying to hide his smirk “ sure was baby”. The bitch started to scream and me “HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH HIM HE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY HE DOESNT GO FOR DIRTY WHORES LIKE YOU” I started laughing and pulled her hair back even more “ but only he does babe”. With that said I let go and turned away from her.

I was getting many shocked looks from the class and Mr Hanyez stood there in shock mode. Before I made it to my seat the bitch grabbed my hair and pulled me back. This made me really angry. I turned around and bought my fist back and landed it right on her eye. She let go of my hair and fell to the ground in pain. I stood above her and said in a venomous voice “ if you ever fucking touch me again I swear no one will be able to see your face it will be so badly bruised”. She curled up into a ball and started whimpering clutching her eye. “Hunter I want to leave this shit hole” as I said that the microphone rang and the principle said “ please may Ember and Hunter come to the principles office about yesterdays paint incident”. I smirked at Hunter and walked back to the class room grabbing my bag and heading out of the door towards the principles office with Hunter. I wonder what he is going to say?.

Hunter and I entered the principles office and sat down facing the old man. He stood up “ who's idea was the paint fight?” he asked in a calm voice. “it was mine” I smirked “it was really fun”. He frowned “no Ember this is nothing to laugh about this is serious you damaged a lot of property”. I looked at him “ I will pay for it if it makes you happy” he started shaking his head no “ no. no.no I don’t want your money. You and Hunter will clean it up. We have had to move all the lessons it Building b as its covered with paint” I sighed “you to will also have 5 weeks of detention starting next week”. I sighed and stood up “ I thought better of you Ember” I turned to him “well you shouldn't have” I grabbed my bag and walked out of the office and waited for Hunter.

Hunter walked out of the office “ shit Ember you hit Cindy hard” I looked at him “ she deserved it anyway she's a bitch she needed to be punched” he laughed and mumbled “only you Ember.. only you”.

Hunter and I headed towards the canteen because I was hungry. I pushed open the door and the who canteen became quiet. Hunter and I joined the back of the queue but everyone moved and sat down. I laughed and turned to Hunter “ do they always do this to you” he smirked “pretty much, but now I’m not the only one they do it to” he said nudging my shoulder I laughed and picked up 2 chicken sandwiches and 2 muffins.

I paid the lady and handed Hunter a sandwich and muffin “ you didn’t have to buy this” I shrugged “I wanted to”.

We walked across the playing field and walked under the bleachers and sat there and ate.

“you do realize everyone’s scared of you now right” I shrugged “yeah, but I don’t care, they should be anyway”. I pulled my water bottle out of my bag and took a drink. When I was about to put it away Hunter quickly said “hey, wait I want some” I laughed and handed him the bottle.

Hunter and I pretty much spent the hole day under the bleaches just laughing at jokes and the paint fight. He was actually really nice. I don’t see why anyone hated him.

When school finished me and Hunter walked towards the school car park. I headed towards my car and Hunter said he was going to take his Motorbike home and eat then meet me at mine. He gave me his number and I gave him mine and I walked towards my car.

When I got to my car I saw a note on the wind shield. I picked the note up and opened it what I read shocked me it read

dearest Ember

we know where you are, we need you back in England you are the main part of our gang.

We know who you really are we know what you have done....

we know you still have the gun 

we know you biggest secret... how many was it 20?

 so dearest Ember please return we need are best and only girl back

 much love

the whole gang 

Shit they found me!

omg cliff hanger anyways he knew Ember would be part of a gang and has killed people

what will she do :P

i will proably update tomorrow becuase im nice like that and dont want to keep you guys waiting  

sorry for any mistakes please forgive me :* 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

313 23 16
My friend and I started writing this story as a joke, so expect a lot of cringe tropes and characters at the beginning but it develops into more seri...
201K 6.8K 43
#79 in Chicklit {highest ranking} [Completed] WARNING -This is my first books so read at your own risk plus please don't judge my writing with just t...
6.2K 272 37
Was previously: The Bad Boy's Living With Me!? Rewrite book: Through Second Eyes COMPLETE!!! This came from my own life and experiences, so please pl...
3.7K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...