The Hidden Secret || Assassin...

By ChienoHime

Shirahashi Miyako, a new transfer student that got into Class A and really a magnet of trouble. When she defe... More

Intro
PROLOGUE
Rule#1 || New School
Rule#2 || Transfer Student
Rule#3 || Suspension
Rule#4 || Class 3E
Rule#5 || Trouble
Rule#6 || Transfer to 3E
Quote#1 || PARK (SPECIAL 1)
Author Note
Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto
Rule#8 || Assassination attempt!
Rule#9 || Meeting Lovro
Bonus Chapter || EXTRA
Rule#10 || MIA! Miyako in Action!!
Rule#11 || WHAT!? You're...
Rule#12 || Tournament? LET'S GO!!!
Quotes#2 || Friends
Rule#13 || A New Teacher!? Wait..
Rule#14 || Waterpool, Swimmingpool, Bloodypool
Rule#15 || I'm in Hospital, huh? No wonder..
Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!
Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!
Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!
Rule#20 || Okay!! Everyone, Be prepared!!!
Rule#21 || Assassination Time!
Author Note
Rule#22 || First Infiltration Mission!
Rule#23 || The Second Enemy! Grip!
Rule#24 || Barehanded? Don't be a fool!
Rule#25 : || Girls mission? I want to come!
Quotes#3 || Trust
BONUS CHAPTER || EXTRA (2)

Rule#17 || The War, The Result. WHO WIN!?

3.4K 112 12
By ChienoHime

Rule#17 : Tell no one who your target is.
----------------------------

Now, the war has begun.

They stood and there was a lot of monsters in front of them.

" And now, we're gladiators too."

Nagisa held out a big hammer and started to fight those monsters, ".... Another fight bell rings! "

Meanwhile, Koro-sensei stood in front of Class E campus while crossing his arms in front of him. " Test are a good thing. The knowledge gained from a night of cramming will be all but forgotten once you hit adulthood. The experience you gain through the competition, having sharpened your skills and broadened your minds all under the same set of rules? That's the real treasure.  " Koro-sensei smiled.

The monsters moved much faster and stronger than before as they started to avoid them. " They are much faster than midterms!!! "

Nagisa decided to fight the monsters, " At a combined Junior-Senior high prep school, it's not unusual for junior high students to start learning at a high school level in year 3. " He said while avoiding the monsters.

Everyone in the class started to srote the answers in a high pace.

" The fastest paced subjects at our school, are English, Math, and Science. But the same conditions apply to us all. "

Then, a big monsters appeared.

" So, this is the last problem? "

The L.A guy started to smirk, " Those scrubs! I spent a year in Los Angeles when my folks worked there. There's no way any junior-high level stuff will trip me up now! " He then attacked the monster but, the monster wasn't going down.

He was shocked, " What the--? It isn't going down? You could use this as the answer key! "

Suddenly, Nakamura jumped on the top of the monster and attack it make the monster collapsed.

" Why so serious? " She grinned, " Lighten up a little Mr. Top scholar!! "

He widened his eyes, " A perfect score!? From the E class!? "

Nakamura jumped down amd grinned at him, " I'm guessing you never read Salinger's ' The catcherin the Rye. ' "

#Meanwhile

Koro-sensei looked at the exam paper, " Leave it to a fine school to come up with some fine questions. "

Bitch-sensei stood beside Koro-sensei and looked at the paper.

" The questions cite famous literature. They'll want the scoring standard to include. "

# Back to the War

Tomoya started to swing his weapon, " Our teacher only mentioned that novel in passing in the middle of class! " He said depressed.

Nakamura grinned, " I guess you didn't have many friends overseas huh, Seo? " Nagisa who stood behimd Nakamura looked at her, " Like an octopus who practically pushed books onto you? " Nagisa sweatdrop hearing what Nakamura said.

# FLASHBACK

Koro-sensei held out a book, " I've always admired this kind of subtle rebellion. You simply must read it in both languages. It ought to strike a real chord with you at your age. " He explained to everyone.

# End of FLASHBACK

The ugly face, started to attack the monsters. " Ha! Science is all about memorization! "

But, the monster didn't go down.

" What? I can't get its armor off! But I know... I memorized this!! " He shouted in confusion. Okuda then came, " Real science isn't any fun if its just about memorization. " He looked up to see Okuda sat on some robot (?) Shoulder.

" Science absolutely loves when you tell it--- in words, mind you--- that you know what it is. " Okuda the smiled, " Even in science, you need language skills to reach your opponent! "

" I understand that now, Koro-sensei! "

Araki Teppei, just been shot down as he stared at the monster in disbelief, " Now I've done it. " He said incredously. " How am I supposed to know how many times the Tokyo Internation Conference on African Development has met!? "

Isogai stabbed the monster with his sword and winked, " That was close. Good thing I studied that. "

" Isogai! You little.. "

Isogai stood in front of Teppei while put his sword in his shoulder, " Just a fluke! You know, my family's pretty poor and when I looked it up out of sympathy for Africa's poverty issues.... "

Isogai sweatdrop when he remembered he was being kidnapped by some octopus.

" Being taken to the actual location only made that much more interested! " He then smiled at Teppei while Teppei just laying on the ground.

" Spring has gone away and summer come, it would seem--- from those white hemp robes laid to day in the sunlight on kagu's heavenly hills! " Kanzaki spinning her spear graciously.

Sakakibara laughed and looked at her, " Your words are as lovely as your face. " He said flirtily and he attacked the monster, " But a mere sliver of satisfactory answer doesn't an ace exam made! "

And now, the first term final : math.

Karma and Asano sat on their seat while smirking. " Math, eh? Akabane's in the E class? He came in second on the midterms, after me. Quite a showing for an E class student. I have no blind spots-- Not in math, not in  any subject. " Asano thought arrogantly.

' Beside, I can't lost to her.. ' He thoughy while clicking his tongue.

In the E class room, Karma who sat behind looked at the seriousness of everyone. He lifted his chin up arrogantly, " Everyone's in such a tizzy. That's not what winning is all about. " He spinning his pencil.

Miyako, who actually came for the test started to look around.

Everyone's in so much trouble. They can't defeat the monsters.

" Total victory is scoring an easy win by doing what you always do. "

And then, Miyako, Karma, and Asano walked out with a guns in their hands. Miyako started to defeat the monsters as did Karma and Asano. But, she looked at Karma and he looked a bit troubled. She shrugged and attacked.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Two days of exam, Assassination, our wager-- everything was riding on how many circles we got.

Koro-sensei entered the classroom with their paper score in his tentacles. He stood in front of the class, " Well class, your scores in all subjects has arrived. " Everyone stared at him nervously and Fuwa already prepared a marker and paper to wrote.

" First, starting with English. First in the E class and first in the grade. " He said which make everyone surprised, " Nakamura Rio! " everyone stared at Nakamura in surprised.

She fanned herself with her book, " Haha! Take that!! "

Nakamura Rio, first in grade. 100 in English.

Tomoya Seo, third in grade. 95 in English. He jawdropped when he saw his score.

Koro-sensei gave her the paper, " Thought your motivation had a whimsical side that worried me. " Nakamura grinned, " Well there was a ten billion yen on the line! Don't forget about the tentacle now, sir! "

" I won't.. "

" Nagisa-kun, you put up a good fight but you haven't kicked the habit of maming spelling mistakes. When it really counts! " Koro-sensei informed Nagisa who looked at his score in disbelief.

Koro-sensei gave Miyako her score, " You draw with Asano-kun.. You just one point behind Miyako-san.. " Miyako looked at her score and sighed. ' Draw, huh.. Yokatta~ '

Asano Gakushuu. Second in grade. 99 in English

Shirahashi Miyako. Second in grade. 99 in English

" Still, top marks in a subject means that's one tentacle down. " He then put a flag on his tentacle that reads ' To be destroyed ' He then said, " Let's wait until I've read all the scores to see if we have something to celebrate. "

He then picked up a paper, " Next is japanese. First in the E class, Kanzaki Yukiko! " Yukiko looked surprised, " But, the first in the grade goes to Asano Gakushu of the A class! "

Asano Gakushu, first in grade. 100 in Japanese.

Kanzaki Yukiko, second in grade. 96 in Japanese.

Shirahashi Miyako, second in grade. 96 in Japanese.

Sakakibara Ren, third in grade. 94 in Japanese.

" Kanzaki-san, you did an excellent job. And that's enough. "

" Miyako-san, too.. You did a great job! " But, Miyako didn't satisfied with her result as she was beaten by Asano 4 point. " Cih! " She clicked her tongue.

Maehara complained, " Asano can really nab those points. "

" He's crazy tough. Nakamura only beat him in English by a single point. "

" That's the top in the nation's for you. No chinks-- not in any subject. "

" They're collectively known as the Five Virtuoso... But it really comes down to Asano. You've got to take him down or you'll never get to the top. "

Koro-sensei continued to announce, " In social studies, First in the E class goes to Isogai Yuuma! " Isogai looked at him seriously, " As for first in the grade? "

" Congratulations!! You beat up Asano to take the top spot!! "

Isogai stood up and beamed happily.

Isogai Yuuma. First in grade. 97 in Social studies.

Shirahashi Miyako. First in grade. 97 in Social studies.

Asano Gakushu. Second in grade. 95 in Social Studies.

Araki Teppei. Third in grade. 93 in Social Studies.

Asano looked at his paper, fuming. So did Araki Teppei.

" An excellent job! Especially considering all the fiendish questions you had to deal with! "

Fuwa announced, " We're two and one!! "

" Next up is Science! Is it Okuda-san?? " Everyone looked at Okuda who stood up nervously. " First in the E class for Science, is Okuda Manami! And.... "

"..... Marvelous! First in the grade is also Okuda Manami! " Koro-sensei announced happily.

Okuda Manami. First in grade. 100 in Science.

Shirahashi Miyako. Second in grade. 99 in Science.

Asano Gakushuu. Third in grade. 97 in Science.

Koyama Natsuhiko. Fourth in grade. 95 in Science.

Everyone started to cheer. " We don't even have to hear how math turned out-- The E class won this! "

" Hooray!! "

" Great work Okuda-san!! "

" That tentacles is yours!! "

Koro-sensei waved his tentacles happily.

Masayoshi fist pumped in the air, " So is what we're asking for in this little deal! "

" So that just leaves math. "

Asano Gakushu. First in grade. 100 in Math.

Akabane Karma. Tenth in grade. 85 in Math.

Shirahashi Miyako. First in grade. 100 in Math.

Everyone looked at Miyako and cheered, " Good Job Miyako-san!! "

Miyako looked at them and smiled.

She then thought, ' So.. who is going to the top? '

Meanwhile, Asano walked in the hallway with a sour face.

" We're 4 and 2 over all five subjects. We lost to the E class. What could be more humiliating? But is still worked out, Koyama. I mean, we beat them on total scores."

" I got my own back against the guy who stole fourth place from me. He dug his own grave! Didn't even bother to compete! The scrub! "

Sakakibara then remembered something, " But.. That's someone in E class who beat us in total score. "

" Who? "

Araki teppei pushed up his glasses, " Shirahashi Miyako. "

Koyama realized, " Ah.. that barbarian girl.. "

Seo nodded, " You're right. She got to E class because her behaviour. She was in the same place with Asano. First place. "

" That girl... "

Asano Gakushuu. First in year 3. Total score : 491

Shirahashi Miyako. First in year 3. Total score : 491

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Miyako was running from the class to search for Karma. Then, she saw some red hair and decided to come closer. She want to call his name before she saw Koro-sensei.

She stopped in her track and saw the two of them was talking.

So, she looked down smiling and walked away. Letting Koro-sensei to handle Karma. She knew that Karma is frustated that his score isn't he expecting so she decided to comfort him but, seeing Koro-sensei talked to Karma.. She knew Koro-sensei will changed him.

But.. Curiousness got better of her.

So, she sneakily took a peek and eavesdropping what Koro-sensei said. She saw Karma was blushing really red and she covered her laughter. She brought up her phone and took a picture of a blushing Karma. For blackmail. She grinned mishievously.

Koro-sensei mocking Karma which make him blushed red and walked away.

Karasuma-sensei appeared, " Wasn't that a little much? "

" Don't worry. I only cut him down because he'll spring right back up. He's been gifted with so much talent. But one so talented so often lacks experience. There's the danger of training him up without knowing real competition, just so he can keep winning without ever really trying. " Koro-sensei explained and Karasuma-sensei looked at him in understanding.

".... If great talent knows the frustation of defeat early on, it can become ever greater. Exam are an opportunity to teach correctly. The meaning of winning and losing, of strong and weak. " Koro-sensei started to walk away and Karasuma-sensei stared at his figure, " Students, soak up heaping helpings of successes and setbacks! "

" Take in now what it means to win, what it means to lose! " Koro-sensei stood and spreading his tentacle, " It's just so important-- and I didn't realize it until the very end. "

Miyako stared at Koro-sensei before she decided to walk away and entered the classroom.

Not long after that, Koro-sensei entered the classroom.

" Well, Everyone, you had a fine showing in the finals, taking the top spot in 4 of 5 subjects. Shall we get started with the assassination? " Asked Koro-sensei as he held out his tentacles. " The top four can choose any tentacle they like. " He said as he put the flag on his tentacle.

His face changed, as he smiled joyously. " I can lose four.. no problem, six.. that would had been rough. "

" Whoa there! Octopus!! "

Terasaka and his gang approached him, " We got more than four in the top spot. "

" No, there are four Terasaka-kun! Over Japanese, English, Social Studies, and--- "

Terasaka waved his hand, " Huh? Quit playin' dumb! " He held out a paper, " Five subjects, that's Japenese, English, Social Studies, Science, and Home Ec! " He slammed the papers on teacher's table. And, there was Terasaka's score with his gang.

Terasaka Ryoma, Yoshida Taisei, Muramatsu Takuya, Hazama Kirara. First in grade. 100 in Home Ec.

" No one said what subjects to ace! " Terasaka smirked.

Hazama smirked at Koro-sensei, " Nice that we all had a hand in this scheme. "

Koro-sensei stuttered, " Wa-wait a second! Home Ec's just--- "

Karma who sat on his desk spoke , " Just what? " He then smirked, " Isn't that rude Koro-sensei? Why, Home ec is the toughest subject of them all. "

Everyone cheered, " Yeah!! Don't break your promise!! "

" Four of us scored highest in the most important subject : Home Ec!!! "

Kurahashi stood up from her seat, " That's eight tentacles in all!! "

" E-Eight!? E-Eight!? E-Eight!? EIGHT!? Eeekk!! " Koro-sensei looked panick and shocked.

Isogai raised his hand, " Oh, and Koro-sensei! We've been talking... We'll use our prize from the A class wager with this assassination. "

Everyone cheered.

Miyako who sat on her desk looked at Karma who smirked devilishly and she just sighed. ' Well, Revenge is sweet after all. '

Miyako tapped his shoulder and he looked at her. She smirked, " Revenge is sweet yeah? " She then winked at him and Karma looked at her.

" What do you mean? " He grinned innocently. Miyako shook her head, " Ck..ck..ck.. You think I didn't know? "

Karma looked at her in surprise.

She smirked and showed him the photo. Karma stood up and ran towards Miyako's desk. She held up her phone and locked it. She let out her tongue cutely. Karma clicked his tongue and walked away from her desk.

Everyone stared at them with love in their eyes.

Koro-sensei's face turned pink as he wrote something in his note.

----------------------------

Extra :

" Oh yeah! And don't forget to congratulate Miyako-san who took first place with Asano Gakushuu. " Koro-sensei informed them and Everyone in the class stared at her in shocked and disbelief.

" EEEHHH!?!?!? "

Kayano stood up, " Miyako-chan!!! You took the first place with Asano!? How??? "

Miyako just shrugged.

" That's amazing Miyako-san. " Nagisa said as he turned his head to look at her. Everyone nodded. " Conratulations!!! "

Miyako rubbed her head sheepishly, " Ahaha.. Arigatou Minna.. "

" But.. If you're that smart, why are you transferred to the E class? You're on the same par with Asano-kun after all.. " Wondered Fuwa and everyone looked at Miyako curiously.

Miyako laughed nervously.

" Haha.. you see... " Miyako started to tell them how she got into trouble.

Everyone widened their eyes.

" WHAT!? REALLY!? On your second day!? " Asked everyone shocked. Miyako just pouted, " That was his fault!! " And everyone sweatdrop.

' That doesn't tell us why you really love go get into trouble.. '

Karma laughed, " Well.. who know you're that scary.. " He said mockingly which make Miyako blushed. " Oy!! It wasn' my fault I told ya' !!! "

" Ehhh!? You're from Osaka Miyako-san? Your accent.. " Everyone trailed off and Miyako rubbed her head. " Ahaha.. yeah.. I can speak different language and accent fluently. "

" WOW!! "

" YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAN BEAT ASANO!! "

" GO MIYAKO-SAN!!! "

Miyako sweatdrop.

------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry!!!

Was the extra that long? *sweatdrop .

Ahaha.. sorry yeahh.. :P

Actually, I'm in school right now.. haha.. the bell's already ring it,s  07.
00 a.m right now!! XD

So! Don't be like me yeah? Study!!!

Have a nice day everyone! ^^

Please give me motivation by Vote and Comment this story! ^^

Sincerely, Chieko♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.7K 36
[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's attention towards her. And so does he. A...
9.2K 374 60
Shiniko Kuroshira, a girl with a troubled past and a cold outlook on life in the conflicting present. She was taken in by Gakuhou Asano as a child af...
1K 29 11
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
44.8K 990 29
╰► ["𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"] "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you're...