Him ; J.D.

By JoshDunHoney

This was it. This was the moment everything would change. Zoey looked up at Josh and saw those puppy dog eyes... More

Chapter Ønë: The Cøllisiøn
Chapter Twø: New frens
Chapter Thrëë: Tacø Bell and NASA
Chapter Føur: Jøsh Dun
Chapter Fivë: Tears and A Drummer
Chapter Six: 3am Talks
Chapter Sëvën: Gøød Mørnings and Gøødbyës
Chapter Ëight: Brøkën Hëärts
Chapter Nïñë: Øpëñ Wøüñds
Chapter Tëñ: Brëäthë
Chapter Ëlëvëñ: Äddïct Wïth Ä Pëñ
Chapter Twëlvë: Brëäkïñg Døwñ Hër Wälls
Chapter Thïrtëëñ: Cärñïväl Rïdës
Chapter Føürtëëñ: Tøürs Åñd Brëåkdøwñs
Chapter Fïftëëñ: Å Güy Lïkë Hïm
Chapter Sïxtëëñ: Gëttïñg Døwñ Øñ Øñë Kñëë
Chapter Sëvëñtëëñ: Dåñcïñg Wïth Hër
Chapter Ëïghtëëñ: Påckïñg Üp
Chapter Ñïñëtëëñ: Plåñës
Chapter Twëñty: Thë Düñ Fåmïly
Chapter Twëñty-øñë(piløts ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ): Fåtë
Chapter Twëñty-Twø: Døñt Lët Gø
Chapter Twëñty-Thrëë: Pårëñts
Chapter Twëñty-Føür: Plåyïñg Dïrty
Chapter Twëñty-Fïvë: Ståy Ålïvë
Chapter Twëñty-Sïx: Brëåkïñg Hër Wålls
Chapter Twëñty-Sëvëñ: Låtë Nïght Wålks
Chapter Twëñty-Ëïght: Ïñ Thë Blïñk Øf Åñ Ëyë
Chapter Twëñty-Ñïñë: Thë Pårëñts
Chapter Thïrty: Å Düñ Prømisë
Chapter Thïrty-Øñë: Håüñtiñg Påst
Chapter Thïrty-Twø: Ïmpërfëctly Përfëct
Chapter Thïrty-Thrëë: Wåitiñg Gåmë
Chapter Thïrty-Føür: Mådisøñ Sqüårë Gårdëñs
Chapter Thïrty-Fïvë: Yïñ Åñd Yåñg
Chapter Thirty-Six: Thïs Ïs Why Ï Ñëëd Yøü
Chapter Thïrty-Sëvën: Spøøky Jïm Chrïstmås
Chapter Thirty-Ëight: Blürry's Thë Øñë Ïm Ñøt
Chapter Thïrty-Ñïñë: 6 Møñths
Chapter Førty: Ëñdlëss Süppørt
Chapter Førty-Øñë: Thë Ïñtërvïëw
Chapter Førty-Twø: Rïdë Ør Dïë
Chapter Førty-Thrëë: Thë Bïg Qüëstïøñ
Chapter Førty-Føür: Lïl Spøøk
Chapter Førty-Fïvë: Båby Sïstër
Chapter Førty-Sïx: Søøñ
Chapter Førty-Sëvëñ: Bïrthdäy Blëssïñg
Chapter Førty-Ëïght: Ïñ Hïs Drëåms
.::Fåñårt Åñd Fürthër Üpdåtës::.
Chapter Førty-Ñïñë: Dëëp Brëåth
Chapter Fïfty: Ñëw Bëgïñïñgs Øf Løst Høpë
Chapter Fïfty-Øñë: Ståy Wïth Më
Chapter Fïfty-Twø: Thë Ëñd Øf Mådñëss
Chapter Fïfty-Thrëë: Øñë Stëp Cløsër
Chapter Fïfty-Føür: Åprïl
Chapter Fïfty-Fïvë: Blëëdïñg Løvë
Chapter Fïfty-Sïx: Thë Fütürë
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter Fïfty-Sëvën: Ñøt Gøød Ënøügh
Chapter Fïfty-Ëïght: Düñshïñë
Chapter Fïfty-Ñïñë: Thë Ëñd?
Chapter Sïxty: Chürch Øf Düñ
Chapter Sïxty-Øñë: My Fïrst Åñd Låst
Chapter Sïxty-Twø: Å Nëw Chåptër
Chapter Sïxty-Thrëë: Båby Mømmå
Chapter Sïxty-Fïvë: Thë Ëñd Øf Mådñëss Pårt Twø
Chapter Sïxty-Sïx: Dïññër Dåtës
Chapter Sïxty-Ëïght: Ï Prëfër Pïñk
Chapter Sïxty-Ñïñë: Wëlcømë Hømë
Thank You!!!
Chapter Sëvëñty: Hëåvëñly Mïståkës
Chapter Sëvëñty-Øñë: Tømørrøw
GOOD NEWS!!!
Chapter Sëvëñty-Twø: Ëxpëctïñg
Chapter Sëvëñty-Thrëë: Ï'm Sørry
Chapter Sëvëñty-Føür: Søøñ
Hey!!
Chapter Sëvëñty-Fïvë: Øñë Stëp Fürthër
Chapter Sëvëñ-Sïx: Lïvïñg
Chapter Sëvëñty-Sëvën: Brëåks åñd Shåkës
Wøwza

Chapter Sïxty-Sëvëñ: McDøñålds

662 17 58
By JoshDunHoney

(So before u read this I need to make something very very clear. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEGABBIESHOW NOR DO I HATE HER AT ALL. this is a story. Its fiction.)

About a week passed.

"No. No. No." Zoey bit her lip and went through the medicine cabinet. Josh rolled onto his side in bed and stretched. He woke up to the sound of bottles falling in the sink. Josh yawned and looked at the clock. It was early in the morning. "Zoey?" He got up and slugged to the bathroom. She was struggling to get the bottles up. "Sorry!" She furrowed her brow. "I tried being quiet and then one bottle flew and I hit the others trying to stop it and-" Josh hugged her. "Baby, why are you up?" He caressed her cheeks. "I have to take my medicine." She told him. "So let's take it and rest yourself. We were up late. You need sleep." He kissed her head. "I can't take them!" Zoey furrowed her brow. "Why?" He was confused. "I'm out! Josh I'm out!" She was freaking out.

"Hey. Hey. Shhhh." He held her. "Josh I need them! I'll go crazy without them!" She started hyperventilating. "Whoa. No one said you were crazy. You're not. One day isn't gonna effect you or at least by a couple hours. Let get some sleep and we'll get you a refill in a few hours okay?" Josh rubbed her shoulders. "They're the only thing that keeps the nightmares away though?" She asked. "We'll see. Tell you what, I'll stay up until you're sound asleep and no nightmares. Deal?" He smiled. "I can't ask you to do that." Zoey shook her head. "I'm not giving you much of a decision so go lay down sweetie. I'll pick up the bottles and be right there." He kissed her head. Zoey nodded and got into bed.

Josh came out after cleaning up the bottles and laid down. "C'mere." He smiled and pulled Zoey into his arms. Josh watched her as she traced his chest tattoo. She smiled and started to calm down. Zoey laid there listening to his heartbeat and tracing the tattoo over and over. As she closed her eyes and listened closely, Zoey realized something. "Josh?" She looked up. "Mhm?" He kissed her nose. "Remember how I told you my favorite drum was the kick drum? And I never knew why?" "Yeah?" He raised a brow. "I get it now. I know why." She smiled warmly. "And what's that?" He asked. "Your heart beat. Its soothing to me. I think I like the kick drum so much because it sounds like a heart beat. It reminds me of you. It soothes me to hear it." She grinned at him. Josh furrowed his brow and smiled. "I love you Zoey." He kissed her. Zoey giggled and kissed him back.

(Ik my timeline is off but the story is ahead of time and I wasn't aware this all would happen 😂 because this was February and its not in the story so I had to tweak some stuff.)

Today, Josh and Tyler had a show. It was a surprise show in LA and a first come, first serve basis. The venue was big but not overly. Someone was coming later over for some hot topic stuff. While this happened, Zoey was getting another tattoo. Just something small.

"So are you excited to perform tonight?" Zoey smiled. Josh was fixing his shirt. "Yeah. It feels good to do a show. Its weird to not." He played with the collar of his shirt. "You're gonna do great." Zoey got off the couch and hugged him. Josh smiled and held her tight. "Do you really have to leave for your tattoo?" He pouted. "Yeah. They're here for you not me." She laughed. "But I wanna show you off." He nuzzled her. "Josh." Zoey giggled and kissed him. "You'll be fine. And I'll be finished way before your show starts." She ran her fingers through his hair. "Who's coming anyway?" Zoey asked. "I think some chicks." He tried to think. "Oh? Maybe I should stay." Zoey inhaled deeply. Josh smirked. "Is someone jealous?" He asked. "No! I trust you. I just don't trust girls." She gripped his shoulders. "Why's that?" He continued to smirk. "Because I know how they are." Zoey held the sides of his neck. "Don't worry about them okay? They don't even compare to you. My beautiful, sexy, funny wife." Josh ran his hand around the small of her back and pulled her as close as he could. Zoey smirked and bit her lip. Josh cupped her cheek and kissed her passionately.

~👽~

Zoey sat in the chair and waited for the guy to prep his ink. He scooted his chair over and Zoey moved her hair away from behind her ear as he started to tattoo her. It hurt just as much as the Twenty-one pilots logo did behind her other ear. This time, she was getting an alien head wearing a snapback. It was gonna be so sick and she couldn't wait for Josh to see it.

45 minutes later she was done and on the way back to the venue. She was walking along the pavement when someone tapped her shoulder. Zoey turned around to see Jake. "Hey Zee." He waved acting as if they were best buds. Zoey swallowed and nodded. "Hi." She crossed her arms. It was silent. She turned around to keep walking. "Hey wait up!" He sped up behind her. "Where you heading?" He asked walking with her. Zoey gripped her arms as she lowered her head avoiding eye contact. "To Josh. He's expecting me. He's got a show tonight." She told him. "Oh nice nice." He nodded. They were quiet as he continued walking with her.

Jake glanced at her ear. "You have a tattoo?" He asked. "I have several." She said in a cold tone. Jake nodded. "Weren't you supposed to move?" She asked. "I did. My cousin is pregnant so I came down to help." He explained. Zoey rolled her eyes. "Can we talk ab-" "No. I don't wanna talk about anything. Nothing." "Look I'm on meds now-" "And? Is that supposed to help me?? It took you almost killing me to realize you needed them?" She snapped back. Jake was quiet. "I guess it did." His voice low. "Well you can fuck off right now. I'd rather walk alone at night than with you." Zoey cut him a look. "Suit yourself." Jake sucked his teeth and slowed down as she sped ahead.

Zoey crossed the road quickly and headed inside the venue. She was watching the hot topic Snapchats. Its was Gabbie from thegabbieshow. Oh I love her. Zoey smiled. She couldn't help but notice she was a little touchy with Josh. Zoey brushed it off telling herself it was just her personality. Gabbie seemed to be a very outgoing person. The more she thought about it the louder the voices got and the more her insecurities got the best of her. It hadn't help seeing Jake. Zoey didn't feel right anymore.

As she walked down the hallway she opened the door to see them filming a video. It didn't bother Zoey until Gabbie put her hand on Josh's neck. It was just like that, something snapped in Zoey. Seeing Josh's uncomfortable look and her hand shaking, Zoey threw down her phone. Jordan somehow caught it before it hit him. "Get your fucking hands off my husbands neck." Zoey ripped her hand from his throat. "Whoa calm down!" Gabbie raised her brows. "Who told you that it was okay to choke him?! To touch his throat like that?!" Zoey got in her face. "It was a joke!" She yelled back. Zoey grabbed her throat gently and shook her hand. "Get the hell off me!" Gabbie pushed her. "Oh what's wrong? Its just a joke. Dont you like it!?" Zoey pushed her back. "Zoey dont." Josh didn't know how to react. He'd never seen her like this before. Josh stood in between them trying to calm Zoey down. "Baby I'm fine.-" "You need to get your crazy wife." She scoffed. Zoey tried pushing through Josh. "Stop!" He held her back. Gabbie rolled her eyes and laughed. "Stupid." She said. Something sparked again in Zoey and she pushed through Josh.

Zoey was now on top of Gabbie, ripping at her hair. She went to punch her when Josh grabbed her fists. "Zoey stop baby!" He grabbed her waist. He pried her off but not before Zoey could kick her chin nearly knocking her out. Jordan ran over and grabbed Zoey's feet. "Let me go!!" She screamed. Gabbie stood up and held her jaw in shock. "Don't you ever touch him again!!" Zoey screamed more. Just then security walked in. They let go of Zoey. Before anyone could say anything she ran out. "Z-Zoey!" Josh called out.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Josh asked Gabbie. "Yeah I'm fine. What the hell is her problem?" She glared. "Well, considering you had your hand on my throat when she walked in. What would you do if you saw your husband like that?" Josh defended his wife. Gabbie stayed silent. "Listen, I'm really really sorry about that and I had fun but, I need to go to her." Josh apologized again. "Yeah yeah. Good luck tonight." She said before Josh ran out.

"Zoey!" Josh ran down the hall. He heard a door shut quietly. Josh sped walk over and knocked. "Zoey please come out." Josh leaned against the door. She was inside the janitors closet. He could hear her sobbing. "Baby what's wrong?" Josh frowned. "Everything." She muttered. He tried to open it but she had locked the door. "Zoreo, let me in." He said. "No. Not when I'm like this." She sniffed. "Honey you're crying next to a mop. Come out." He put his hand against the door. "It's a broom and I don't care." She wiped her eyes. "I'm not leaving until you do." Josh said firmly. "You have to. Your show-" "I guess I'll miss it. Right now, my wife is more important." He said softly. Zoey sniffed and got silent. Josh sighed. "I guess we're doing this." He sat down against the door.

After about 15 minutes, Zoey peeked through the blinds and saw Josh still there drumming on his lap while he sat there. She furrowed her brow and got down on the floor. Zoey unlocked the door and cracked it. Josh heard the sound of the lock and immediately scooted over. He saw her crack it open and touched the door. "Can I come in?" He asked. Zoey nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Josh crawled into the dark closet and shut the door. Zoey looked a broken mess. Josh crawled over to her and put his arm around her. "You wanna talk?" He kissed her head.

"I fucked up. I'm so sorry." She covered her face. "Hey hey. It's okay." He rubbed her shoulder. "I just, I'm a little weird because I'm used to being on the meds and then I saw Jake and it stirred up old stuff and then seeing her hand on your throat reminded me of him and I just-" Zoey cried again. Josh furrowed his brow. "I get it baby." He kissed her head. "Wait- you saw Jake?" Josh tensed up. "Its fine. He just tried walking with me and I rejected him." She sighed. Josh got an uneasy feeling in his gut. "Good." He hugged her. "I feel so bad. I don't hate her. I just-" "Zoey. You don't have to defend yourself to me. I believe you. I understand. And I love you." He kissed her. "You saw her hand on my throat, its a natural response to sense danger. I can't begin to imagine what I would have done." He sighed. "What do you mean?" She asked. "If I saw a guy talking with you and then touch your throat? I'd have to slam him against a wall and choke him." Josh tilted his head back. He smiled when he heard a quiet chuckle come from her. "Is that funny?" He smirked. "Noo." She giggled. "You think its funny." He ticked her sides. "Josh! Stop!" She laughed. He pulled her into a kiss as he cupped her neck. Zoey kissed him back.

Josh calmed her down and got her to come out. He walked her back to the dressing room and sat her down next to Jordan. "I'll be right back." He kissed her head. "Watch her." Josh mouthed to Jordan. He nodded as Josh left the room. Josh stopped Gabbie in the hall before she exited. "Hey!" He said. "Yeah?" She turned around. "I talked to Zoey. She's cooling off now. I just want you to know she didn't mean it. Zoey went through some traumatic stuff and she saw the person who caused it just before she came back. Seeing your hand on my throat, it just triggered her and she thought back to him. She snapped and she feels bad. I just dont want you to hold a grudge against her or think she hates you. She's not a bad person. She's the best girl in the world." Josh explained. Gabbie looked at Carly and nodded. "Its cool. I get it. I wish she hadn't but I would have flipped if someone touched my man too and if I went through something like that. I totally understand. I dont hate her for what she did." Gabbie told him. Josh smiled. "Okay cool. Uh thanks and sorry again. I hope you guys enjoy the show." He nodded. "Of course we will." She laughed. They hugged and she left to go be seated.

After the show, Tyler walked Zoey back to the room while Josh went to the bathroom. "You okay Zoe?" He asked. "I just feel...weird..not being on meds. I dunno how to explain it. Then seeing Jake, I had a mental breakdown." She sighed. "It's okay.-" "It's not Tyler. I keep making excuses. Can you hear me? Blame it on meds, blame it on Jake, maybe that's not the issue. Maybe I really am and I can't get help." Zoey scratched her neck. Tyler stopped her in the hall and grabbed her wrist. "Please dont do that. You and me both know why you do it. You're not the issue. Zoe, we talked about this. You are not your past. You are not your depression or fears. None of that. Zoey you're you. You had a slip up. That happens." Tyler explained and then sighed. "I'm gonna tell you something. Josh doesn't know and neither does Jenna." He took a breath. Zoey looked at him. "I have slip ups too. Life is hard. I get it. Sometimes I wanna cry or punch a wall. I struggle still too. But I know everything will be okay. This passes. It always does. Even when I think no one cares I know people do. Because I remember, life is hard but, its also beautiful. It gets worse before it gets better. You make it though. If I can't give up neither can you. You here me?" He half smiled. "Were in this together girl. Dont back out on me and put yourself down." Tyler rubbed her shoulder. "You've got this. I believe in you." He added.

Zoey smiled and hugged him. "Thank you." She whispered. "You're my brothers wife and my wife's best friend but, you're also one of my closest friends. I'm not gonna let you tear yourself apart. You got my back and I got yours kiddo." He smiled. "Tyler I'm not a kid." She punched his arm gently. "Whatever." He laughed. Jenna came down the hall smiling. "Speaking of my beautiful wife." He started to smile like a dork at Jenna. Jenna grinned and hugged him. His face lit up as they kissed. As Jenna and Tyler walked to his dressing room, Zoey stood in the hall smiling at the cute pair.

Josh came up from behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. Zoey smiled and held his head as he continued. "You hungry?" He asked in between kisses. "Mhm." She nodded. "Let's get you something to eat. I had Mark swing by the hotel and get your refill. It should be in the car." He kissed up her neck and behind her ear. Zoey giggled and nodded. She faced him and held the back of his neck. "You're so stunning." He smiled as their noses touched. "Shut up you dork." She kissed his smile.

Josh and Zoey got in the car. He wiped the sweat off his face and Zoey picked confetti off his back laughing. "Ew its so wet." She snickered. Josh opened his mouth and before he could crack a joke she covered his mouth. "Don't." She laughed. "Okay." He said muffled. She could feel his grin. Josh slowly removed her hand and just looked into her eyes. Zoey picked the last of the confetti off and noticed Josh's stare. It was a lustful stare. Zoey blushed and put the confetti down. Josh leaned forward. Zoey slowly did too and his lips crashed into hers. Josh slid his hand on and up her inner thigh as they made out.

They were stopped at the sound of giggling. Josh and Zoey broke the kiss to see a few fans a couple feet from the car fangirling. Josh smirked and waved at them as Zoey blushed and snickered. They squealed and covered their faces embarrassed they were caught. Josh kissed Zoey once more and then started the car. The couple waved at them snickering as he pulled out and drove off.

"How do we explain this to the kids?" She laughed. "What? We're married so what." He chuckled. "You know some people call me mom?" She raised a brow. "What?" He asked. "Yeah. Some of the clique. They call us mom and dad. They do the same with Tyler and Jen." She laughed. "I knew the dad thing but not the mom thing." He snickered. "Yeah, look, someone already posted us making out." Zoey laughed and showed him her phone when they approached a red light. It was a photo of them kissing with the caption:

"Mom and Dad getting it 😂😂 @ joshuadun @ zoeydawson "

Josh laughed and handed her back the phone. "Mom and dad." He chuckled. Zoey laughed and turned off her phone screen. Josh pulled into an empty parking lot. "Josh, this isn't fast food?" She raised a brow. "I know." He put the car into park. "So why are we-" Josh leaned over and kissed her. Zoey held the back of his head as he kissed her more. Josh ran his hand up her thigh. "J-Josh." She bit her lip as he kissed her neck. "I'm not gonna do this in a parking lot but, when we're home. Just so you know, I've been thinking about you the whole day." Josh smirked against her skin. Zoey blushed and kissed him. She gripped the waistband of his shorts as they made out sloppily. Josh kissed her one more time before sitting back in his seat. He inhaled deeply and then started the car. "McDonald's sound good?" He asked. "Y-yeah." Zoey bit her lip and gripped her shoulder. Josh pulled out and headed towards the place.

It wasn't a mystery that Josh drove her crazy in that way. Her meds only made it worse sometimes. Sometimes all it took was Josh smirking for no reason and that was that. They got to the place and Josh pulled in the drive through. Zoey quickly put her purse on his lap. "What're you doing?" He asked about to move it. "Dont." She stopped him. "Why?" "Because someones trying to say hello from your shorts." She snickered. Josh's eyes widened and he blushed. "O-oh." He let it go.

Josh opened their front door and tossed his keys as Zoey set the bag of food on the table next to the door. Josh and her were making out. He shut the door and pressed her against the door as their tongues wrapped around each other and his hand slid up her sides. "Uh J-Josh? Guys?" Tyler's eyes widened. "Tyler!!" Josh spun around as him and Zoey gasped. "H-hey!" Josh waved nervously. Zoey remained silent and quickly went into the kitchen with their food. "I-Im just gonna follow h-her." Josh laughed nervously and sped after her. Tyler and Jenna looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"Why is Tyler in our living room?" Zoey asked as she set the food down. "I'm sorry. I forgot I invited them to stay." Josh frowned. "You got me all worked up." She gently pushed his arms. "I mean, we still could." He stepped closer and quickly wrapped his arms around her pulling Zoey as close as he could. "Josh we have company." She said as their noses brushed. "Its not like they wouldn't." He bit his lip. Zoey gripped his shoulders watching him bite his lip. She rubbed his shoulders roughly and just stared at his lips. Josh smirked and kissed her hard. Zoey held in her moan and gripped the back of his shirt. He ran his hand up her stomach and gripped her breast over her shirt. Zoey bit her lip as he kneaded them. She kissed his neck. "We can't." She said breathless and pulled away just barely. Josh just smirked biting his lip. She knew Josh would find a way to break her later. She swallowed at the thought and turned away pulling food out the bag. "Tyler? Jenna? You guys hungry?" She asked. Josh hugged Zoey from behind. He pressed against her as he hugged her waist. Zoey opened her mouth but held back her moan. She closed her mouth. Tyler walked in and saw Josh being clingy.

He laughed and walked over. "Do you have any nuggets?" Tyler asked. "Yeah we got extra." Zoey smiled and handed them to Tyler. "What sauce?" She asked. "I dunno. Its for Jenna. Just give me two of everything." He snickered. She did that and handed him a paper plate. "Tyler!" Jenna whined. "I'm coming momma." He smiled and headed out after thanking Zoey. Josh spun her around and held her waist gently. "I love you Zoreo." He smiled. Zoey smiled big and hugged him. "I love you too dunshine."

"We'll be upstairs eating if y'all need anything. This gives you guys more space." Josh told them. Tyler had asked Josh before if they could have alone time because Jenna had been changing moods every five seconds. "Oooo." Jenna winked. "We're eating Jen." He laughed as Zoey went upstairs. Josh followed her and Jenna looked at Tyler. "What?" He raised a brow. "At least someone's getting some." She rolled her eyes. "W-what? You never said you-" "I shouldn't have too." Tyler knew she was just having yet another mood swing. "Well I can't do anything here babe." He snickered. "You could hand me the food." She pouted. Tyler kissed her and handed her the food. "I love you baby momma." He moved her hair behind her ear. "I love you too." She smiled.

Zoey plopped onto the bed and ate a fry. Josh shut the door and just leaned against the door staring at her. "What?" She asked. "Its taking my all right now. To not just, just.." He bit his lip. Zoey sat up and knew what he meant. She smirked and moved the food.

**minor smut warning**

Josh ran his fingers through his hair. Zoey stretched up causing her shirt to lift up slightly knowing it drives Josh crazy. He licked his lips. "You don't wanna do this." He said in a low tone. "Oh?" She smirked and opened her legs slightly. Josh bit his lip again as she ran her hand down her leg. He couldn't take it and threw off his shirt. Josh crawled onto the bed and hovered above her. "Look who broke." She smirked as their noses touched. "Look who's talking kitten." He smirked. Zoey rolled her eyes and kissed him. Josh kissed her back roughly.

He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gladly accepted. Josh grinded against her as their tongues wrestled around. Zoey flipped him over and got on top. She pressed down hard against him earning a moan from Josh's mouth. Zoey covered his mouth. "You gotta be quiet." She smirked and grinded against him. Josh wanted to be on top but couldn't help wanting Zoey this way. She knew how to move her hips and he couldn't fight it.

She continued rolling her hips around harder and harder. Josh gripped her thighs and moaned. Zoey tried hard to keep his mouth covered as she held back her own moans. Josh titled his head back as she trailed her other hand down gently clawing him. He removed her hand. "Dont tease me." He said breathlessly. Zoey smirked and moved slowly against him. "Z-Zoey." He furrowed his brow biting his lip. She moved off him and Josh whimpered at the loss of touch. Then he noticed her undoing his pants. Josh smirked and lifted his hips so she could pull them off. Zoey pulled them off and ran her hands up Josh's chest.

She straddled him and leaned down. Zoey kissed Josh as he ran his hands around her back. That's when Josh flipped them and he was now on top. He pressed against her as he sucked on her neck. Zoey moaned and Josh covered her mouth. "You gotta be quiet." He mocked with a smirk. Josh trailed his hand down and played with the bottom of her shirt. Zoey gave him that look begging for him to take it off. He kissed her and took it off. Josh admired her body and all its glory for a minute. "What?" She asked. "Y-you're just really beautiful." He smiled caressing her cheek.

Josh kissed her passionately as his hand went lower. He undid her pants and moved his hand inside. Josh started to rub her over her panties. This earned a moan from her mouth. Josh kissed her before she could moan loudly. She continued to moan into his mouth as he moved his finger around his circles. Then Josh's phone went off.

**warning over**

Josh removed his hand and Zoey furrowed her brow. He answered it. "Tyler why are you calling me?" He was confused. "Well I wasn't sure if you were eating McDonald's or your wife so I didn't wanna risk it." Tyler smirked. Josh's face went red. "Anyway, do you have another pillow? Jenna's back is really bothering her." He asked. "Yeah hang on." Josh hung up.

Josh walked to their closet and pulled out a pillow. He grabbed a clean pillow case and put it on. Zoey walked over and put on one of Josh's shirts. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To give Jenna the pillow. Now go eat dinner." She grabbed the pillow. Zoey placed a gentle kiss on his lips before receding downstairs. Josh's heart fluttered and he couldn't wipe the grin off his face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 43 14
*READ BLURRYFICTION FIRST* This is everything after BlurryFic Whats happened? The awnsers, what was real what was fake? Jenna?? Seven|Blurryface Wha...
7.5K 253 31
Was it really love at first sight ?
307K 14.1K 18
tyler watched as josh leaned forward, kissing her. "i love you." honestly i would edit this but also it's cool to leave things in the past. enjoy my...
19.6K 407 24
tyler is done. he's hurt, broken, and needs someone to help. // josh regrets his decisions, but he doesn't think there was a better way. // trigger w...