The King's Den ||h.s||

بواسطة HarrysLatte_

[completed] Harry Styles, a man no stranger to the world of violence and leader of notorious mafia group the... المزيد

before you read
introduction
official character list
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
author's note
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
The Wattys 2016
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
authors note
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
short story sequel- Royalty's Paradise
epilogue

sixty

9.9K 318 51
بواسطة HarrysLatte_

I woke up next morning to an arm wrapped tightly around me, and snoring by my ear. I also was awoken by harsh knocking on the door, Harry and I both shuffling awake.

I jumped off the bed and he looks at me, "grab my shirt," he points on the floor. I grabbed my underwear off the floor and his shirt which covered me enough. I hurried to the door and I opened it and instantly regret it.

"Whoa, I knew I hear noises last night," he smirks at me.

I folded my arms, "what the hell do you want Evan?"

"Well I see you're alive," he looks behind me and then snickers and continues, "but the actual reason I'm here is Ed wanted to see you."

I looked back at Harry who was on the bed, sitting up looking at me, and I looked back at Evan, "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Bring your romeo too, makes sense why he didn't open his door."

I grunt, "please leave."

"Bye," he waves and makes his way back down the hallway.

I shut the door and looked at Harry, "Ed wants to see us."

"Now?"

"Suppose so..."

He slowly gets up from the bed, "I guess I'll go get changed." He puts on his clothes from yesterday and he had a sweater and puts that on. He kisses my forehead, "see you in a bit." I just nod and made my way quickly to the bathroom to get started with my day. I take the shirt from Harry off of me, seeing love bites from last night and my skin glowing.

I step in the shower and stood under the hot water for a while, not moving just having flashing memories of last night's events. I quickly then wash my hair and body, stepping out while going out to find my clothes. I walked out in my jeans and leather jacket, walking down the halls to go back to Ed's room.

When I arrive, Harry is already waiting with Ed and the rest of the team.

"Julia," Ed politely nods.

I smiled and hurried over sitting next to Jade who gives me a smirk.

"So, I would like to address something. As Julia described that your mother said something about a man named Maxwell Honduras, from research that I gathered... Maxwell is someone Julio has been to trying to recruit, this man is very powerful in Europe.

Maxwell refuses, as I had heard, to join Julio and the Pit. But he's heard of me and Harry, and he's very much willing to meet with us. He explained that Julio stole from him through business, so he's very much open to the idea of us."

"Sounds sketchy," Zayn comments.

I sat up, "yeah, we can't really trust this man."

Harry was the next to stand up, "I have met Maxwell before, I didn't remember until now, he's a respectable man. I feel we can try this."

"Harry... We can't be sure," I add.

He looks at me and face softens, "this is our last chance."

"Alright, so if we're going to do this... What exactly are we going to do?" Louis chimes.

Ed nods, "well Maxwell explained that he can fly us all down to Spain, where his main business is at. He can help us there, he can also lure Julio down there."

Evan stands up, "um, I have no relevancy here, but I have to agree with Julia on this. What if we get killed for this?"

Harry glares at him, "sit down. We're doing this."

"Harry this isn't a good idea," Jade looks worried.

Harry ignores her and looks at Ed, "when can we go?"

I stand up, "Harry, you're still not strong enough."

"Julia, we need to finish this."

I frowned and looked at Ed, "what do you think?"

"This could definitely be the way to end this all," Ed agrees.

"That's it then, few more days of planning, and we leave for Spain."

We were all excused and I followed Harry out and I grabbed his hand, "Harry you're fucking insane."

He squeezes my hand, "I can't stick around doing nothing Julia. I want this to end, I don't want to worry for you anymore."

I sighed and looked at our hands, "Harry, what happens after this? If we survive I mean..."

He uses his other hand to lift my chin, "we live on." I smiled weakly and he kisses my lips and pulls away, "I need to finish speaking with Ed. I'll find you later."

"Alright."

I turned and walked out of the room and down the halls to go find someone to talk to. Sure enough I see Louis coming out holding a beer.

He holds the beer up at me, "look what I found."

I laughed, "you can't stop drinking?"

"Well Mike, he may be a badass killer, but he also likes beer as much as I do and found a huge stash here," he explains.

I walked next to him, "you know that just reminds me of Niall."

"We all miss him," Louis nods.

"We won't let him die in vain."

Louis nods, "agreed."

We weren't sure where we were going but we ended up in the small sitting area and we just took a seat. We talked and then we heard talking coming towards us and it was Zayn and Jade.

"Hey guys," Jade smiles.

Louis looks between them, "how are you two today?"

"Shut up Louis," Zayn snaps.

I blinked and I probably looked like a confused moron, "what?"

"Zayn and Jade are a thing..." Louis smiles.

"Dude shut up," Zayn grew annoyed.

My mouth drops, "holy shit, what?" I looked at Jade, "Jade?"

She looked panic, "you didn't tell me about your night with Harry, so you have nothing to say!"

Louis laughs. "What?"

"What the hell is happening?" I screeched.

"I'm leaving," Zayn sighs and walks off without another word.

Jade looks at me and points, "I'll explain later, as do you." And hurried off to find Zayn.

I slouched and looked at Louis, "what the hell happened? That was the most random thing."

"I agree," he laughs again. "Like some kind of sitcom moment."

"This whole situation is like some poorly written sitcom," I elaborate.

"Do you think we'll make it out alive from Spain?" He suddenly asks.

I frowned, "I don't imagine us leaving without a scratch."

"Do you think someone else will die?"

I didn't hesitate to answer that, "I won't let that happen again. If I'm going to let anyone die, it's either Julio or me."

***
I'm back!! Thank you for being patient with me guys, really appreciate it. Sorry if this wasn't a spectacular chapter, but I really wanted to update.

Thanks for reading and all your support!

Love you all,
-E.x

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

77.3K 2.5K 28
Harry Styles. If you saw him in the street you wouldn't know who he is. He works at an intelligence agency knows as the IICF (international investiga...
46.3K 1.6K 14
After a group of lads kidnap a young billionaire named Harry Styles in the hopes of getting a high ransom for his return, said billionaire ends up un...
7.6K 264 40
Where five girls meet five boys on the wrong side of town and get plunged into their twisted lives. Kayla, Saffron, Holly, Azalea and Jess were just...
75.6K 2.5K 43
in which, a girl is forced to do illegal actions with a group of unknown guys in order to save her sister.