Adopted By Mr. Dallas

By isabelbrambila1232

{COMPLETED OCTOBER 10,2019} Alex is a 15 yr. old girl who has been abused by her father and mother and eventu... More

Before you Read
Introduction
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
18
19
Ch 20
APPRECIATION NOTE
Ch 21
Ch 22
Playlist💞
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Faces❀
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
UMMMM
Ch 37
Changing my mind y'allâ˜ș
Ch 38
ugghhh
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Thank You!!!

Ch 26

465 4 3
By isabelbrambila1232

Alex POV

I have one hour to get ready for my date with Johnny.
I go to the bathroom and straighten my hair. I will do my make up after I pick my outfit. I go to my closet and pick out some black high waisted jeans, a white bralette and my burgundy bomber jacket. I go back to the bathroom and change my bandage on my arm. I put on foundation, concealer, Then i do a winged eyeliner on both eyes, I then put mascara on. I pick out a sandy nude matte lipstick and put that on and Im done.

I slip on my white Adidas superstars and grab my bag. I go downstairs and Dad and Riley are cuddling on the couch watching Disney movies.
"Hey guys Im going on a date with Johnny to the fair. Maybe you guys could join us later?" I ask.
"That would be great." Riley says.
"Yeah perfect we will see you guys later." dad says.
There is a knock at the door and i go to answer it.
I open the door to Johnny.
"Hey love you look fantastic" he says and kisses me on the cheek.
"You look super handsome too" I say.
"I need to get my camera really fast hold on." I say and run upstairs.

I grab my camera and its case. I also grab 40 bucks and go back downstairs.
"Alright lets go" I say as I hop down the stairs 2 at a time.
"Bye guys" I say and hug the both of them.
"Bye" they say in unison. We exit the house and walk down the driveway.

The Fair is 15 minutes away. We walk down the street our hands intertwined and my head on his shoulder.
"Did I mention how much I love you?" I ask.
"I don't know. How much do you love me?" he asks smiling down at me.
"This much" I say. I stop walking and pull him down to my face. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he wraps his around my waist. I kiss him and it was like the first time. I know cheesy right but its true. I feel like my nerves are on fire and my stomach is full of butterflies.
We pull apart and he has the biggest smile on his face.
"I love you" he says and kisses me again. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back. An elderly couple walking by us smiles and the woman says young love to her husband. We smile at each other and continue walking our arms now linked and my head back on his shoulder.

We arrive at the fair and buy wristbands. I pull him over to the bumper cars and we wait in line.
"This is a good spot pose really fast." I say and pull my camera out. I turn it on and focus it on him.
(This picture is actually in front of a tattoo shop but just imagine it in front of the lights at a fair)

"How are you so hot?" I say and show him the picture.
"It comes naturally," he says and pretends to flip his hair.

We finally get into the area where the cars are. I pick out the blue one and he gets the green one. There's a loud bell and we start driving. Im driving like a normal person but no Johnny is driving after me trying to crash me. I get stopped by two people in front of me and Johnny takes the opportunity to crash into my side. I jerk to the side laughing and am finally free from them. I start driving after Johnny who is on the opposite side. He gets caught in a corner and I drive into his back. We jerk forward and we both are laughing so hard. There is another bell and we stop driving. I get out of my car and walk to the exit.
"Such a great driver doll face" he says and puts his arm around my shoulder.
"I know right." I say and laugh. We spend the next hour going on various rides.

He convinced me onto the faris wheel, which was a bad idea to agree to because I am terrified of heights. We sat in our seats and my hands gripped the bar so hard my knuckles were turning white. I shut my eyes and my breath was raggedy. Johnny puts an arm around my shoulder and rubs my arm.
"We can get off if you want." he says in my ear.
I shake my head no and open my eyes. We are so high up I can see the entire fair. He slips his hand under mine and rubs his thumb over my skin.
I feel us moving again and my grip tightens on the bar. We stop again and Johnny says we can get off. I slowly get up and walk if the platform. Im shaking from head to toe. He comes and wraps me in his arms and holds me until I stop.
"Im so sorry Im just terrified of heights." I say into his chest.
"Sshhh its okay. Its okay" he says and rubs my back.
"Lets go get food?" he says.
I nod and he takes my hand. My phone begins to ring and i grab it and answer it, Its dad.
"Hey where are you guys?" he asks.
"We are walking to go get food right now where are you?"
"Do you see a giant lemon stand?" he asks. I look around and find one about 15 feet away.
"Yeah by the giant bottle." I say.
"Yeah that's the one come on over."
I say okay and we walk over there. Riley and Dad are standing there each holding a cup of lemonade.
"Hey guys." I says and they say hi as well. We all go to the food area and grab some food. Burgers and Waffle fries for me and Johnny. Dad and Riley come back with giant corndogs and fries. We all sit and eat our food. We spent another hour walking around till its time to go home. I pull dad aside.
"Can Johnny stay the night please please please" I beg. I even throw in the puppy dog eyes.
"If its alright with his parents." he says. I thank him and hug him and we walk to the car.
"Wanna spend the night? We could have a movie night." I say as we get into the car.
"That sounds perfect. Wanna walk to my house when we get to yours" he says and buckle in. We settle ourselves into the back two seats.
"Sound good." I say. He grabs my hand and i lay my head on his shoulder.
My favorite song Rockabye by Clean Bandit comes on.
I start singing and Johnny joins in.

She works the nights by the water
She's gone astray so far away
From my father's daughter
She just wants a life for her baby
All on her own, no one will come
She's got to save him

Daily struggle

She tells him, "Ooh, love, no one's ever gonna hurt you, love.
I'm gonna give you all of my love.
Nobody matters like you."

Stay out there, stay out there

She tells him, "Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life.
You're gonna grow and have a good life.
I'm gonna do what I've got to do."

Stay out there, stay out there

So, rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Somebody's got you
Rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Rockabye, no

Cam and Riley applaud us and we continue driving. We arrive after 10 minutes. I climb out and Johnny follows. We tell Cam where we are going and that we will be back in a couple of minutes due to him living just around the corner. We walk down the street hand in hand just talking about random things.

We arrive at his house and walk in. His mom comes around the corner.

"Hey guys whatcha up to?" his mom asks.
"Just gonna grab a change of clothes. Alex invited me to sleep over is that alright?" Johnny asks and puts his arm around my waist. She smiles and says of course. Johnny thanks her and kisses her on the cheek , I thank her as well and give her a hug. We go upstairs and i sit on his bed while he goes in his closet. I lay back and feel the bed dip next to me. I roll onto my side and cuddle next to him. I put my head in the crook of his neck and he wraps his arm around me pulling me closer.
We cuddle in silence for another 5 minutes before we have to leave.
We walk downstairs and we say goodbye to his parents and walk down the street together. Its silent between us just walking down the street holding hands. He starts to sing I Dont Want To Live Forever out of nowwhere. He sings Zayn's part and I sing Taylor's.
Him:
Been sitting eyes wide open behind these four walls, hoping you'd call
It's just a cruel existence like there's no point hoping at all

Baby, baby, I feel crazy, up all night, all night and every day
Give me something, oh, but you say nothing
What is happening to me?

I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home

Me:
I'm sitting eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind
Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life, oh

Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
I gave you something, but you gave me nothing
What is happening to me?

I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit (fit, babe) wherever (wherever)
I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home

We finish as we reach the house.
"You are so perfect" I say to him.
He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.
"I love you." he says .

"I love you more" I say.
He stands up straight and looks me in the eye. He puts his hand on either side of my face and kisses me deep.
We release for air. Our foreheads are together.
"Not possible" he says and I smile.

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺
Just a filler. Im gonna do a time skip to their graduation. Their junior year was kinda hard to think up so Im just gonna skip.❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 86 27
Alex looses everything in a fire and is forced to go to an adoption center. She and the other children are treated very badly, and then one day a mem...
162K 2.8K 51
17 year old Abigail Dallas was moving to California to pursue her modeling career, and would be living with her famous and protective brother, Camero...
53.4K 1.2K 43
In which fourteen year old twins Violet and Tati have spent the last 9 years in this rich orphanage in Hollywood. Their dad abused them and their m...
19.7K 459 29
Lauren always thought nothing would get better after what happened, but then she found Jack, would he be there for her? Would he show her what it was...