W A N T E D

由 True_Hawaiian

Zoe Ford is the daughter of the city's best Chief of LA.P.D. Her mom died at the age of 5, when her dad is go... 更多

Wanted
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
Chapter 30 Part 3
SEQUEL!!!!!
CHECK IT OUT!
IMPORTANT

Chapter 12

11.6K 350 60
由 True_Hawaiian

Zoe POV

Not that I'm complaining but why the hell did this guy catch his punch?! Who in the hell told him it was okay to do that?!

"I'm gonna ask you again why the hell are you here?!" Jayce hissed finally releasing his hold on me. Instead he stood in front of me, protectively?

"I came to see my bro... missed you son of a bitches!" He lightly punched Jayce's right arm.

"You abandoned us, you ditched us! And stop calling me bro! You I stopped being you bro a while ago!"

"I see you never learn from the last girl. Let me guess you owe him money?" The mystery guy turns his attention towards me.

"Actually; I stole money from him" I shyly said and he smirks with an impressed nod of approval. Causing me to smile proudly and confidently.

"So you do have my money?!" He expresses with disbelief as give him a 'well duh' look.

"Impressive, I'm L-

"No, not impressive and no introduction!" He expresses with frustration, "We don't need you here so you can go!"

"No way man I'm back!" He say with a cocky smile and might I add very cutely.
Hey I'm still a girl, I can still look at guys. Even though they're gang members. That don't mean I like them, I just find him very hot.

"Your not back" he states.

"Aye your back!" Nick happily bro hugs the mystery guy. Still don't know his name, thanx to Jayce.

"He's not back." He retorts to Nick and he gave Jayce a confused look. Suddenly, Jade peeks out of her room and jumps out.

"Your back!" She cheers and gave him a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Aye nice to have you back man!" Jasmine joins in and gives him a similar hug Jade gave him.

"He's not BACK!" He shouts with frustration,"Jasmine downstairs, Nick take her back to the basement! And you back in your room!" He points to the individuals that were given orders. They scurried to do their given orders.

Before I turned the mystery gave me a wink. I looked down to my feet to hide my reaction. Nick guides me down the stairs to the basement.

"Who is that guy?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Logan" he answers very short and simple. Too simple!

"...And who is this Logan?"

"He used to be a member of the gang. But he left us six months ago."

"Why..."

"You ask a lot of questions." He lightly chuckles.

"You have a lot of answers" I say like it's a true fact because it is indeed a fact.

He smirks, "Touché but that's his story to tell."

——————————————————
I could feel the vibration of the music blasting from upstairs. Which means no sleep for me! This isn't the first time they've had a party this insanely loud.

"What's troubling you beautiful?" A deep husky voice manages to speak loud enough for me to hear over the thumping music.

I look up to match the voice with a face, Logan.

"Lets see I'm chained to a rusty ass pole. I have to pee and I can't sleep. You know why because I have to pee, the music is too loud, oh and I'm chained to the pole."

A smile forms across his face,"What did you do to get that?" He points to my wrapped up arm.

"I tried to escape and Jayce let his dog attack me."

"You got guts... what about those?" He pointed to my now healed up thigh.

"He stabbed me because I stabbed him. The other bruises was because I kept making sarcastic comments." I told him causing him to have an amused look on his face.

"What's your name?"

"Zoe, Zoe Ford." I answered causing him to scratch the back his neck with his bicep flexing int the process as he's deep in thought.

"Your dad is Nate Ford the chief of police? Why would Jayce get involved with cops? He never gets invol-

He stops himself in mid sentence.

"He never what?"

"Never mind... I'm Lo-

"Logan, I know who you are." I cut him off and he responds with a smirk on his face. "I've might have asked about you."

"You asked about me?" He places his hand over his heart as if he was touched.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, it's not everyday I see a guy crazy enough to stop Jayce from punching."

"Right... how you doing?" He claps his hands together changing the subject.

"Like I said I have to pee and I'm chained to this fucking pole" I held up my arm revealing the long chain.

"You must be miserable... you know what would make you feel better? Going to a party... upstairs... right now." He points to the closed door as he walks down the stairs.

"Are you insane?"

"Maybe a little... what's got you so freaked? What's the worst that can happen?" He crosses his arms across his chest. The black t shirt he wears hugs the extremely evident muscles underneath, and can barely contain his flexing biceps as he crosses arms.

"Um he would beat me up... or feed me to that devil dog!" I say with a slight annoyance in my voice.

"I wouldn't let him do that to you, trust me." He says pressing his hands together.

What the hell do I got to loose?! Everything. But yeah I've already been stabbed, beaten and attacked by a dog. Can't get any worse... no wait it can.

Hey I'm desperate!

"Alright imma go get something to get you out of those chains with." He starts to look around the room as I took out a hair pin I kept in my hair.

"Don't bother" it took me a moment but it finally unlocked. I followed behind him up the stairs leading to the hallway upstairs. The music went from a muffled sound to where I could hear it clearly. I heard people laughing and shouting.

He takes my hand and takes me to Jades room.

"Give her something to wear." He told Jade and she smiles widely.

Jayce's POV

So Vince thought it was a good idea to throw a party tonight. I gotta say so far it's pretty lit. Hot girls, killer drinks, and sick music.

But one tall brunette caught my attention, her hair in two French braids. White long sleeved crop top and black tights, outlining her ass perfectly. Damn she looking fine!

She turned around observing the loud crazy scenery. Then it hit me... ZOE?!

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating. I'm that high am I?! I walked over towards her, and pulled her aside from the bumping and grinding crowd, dancing on the dance floor. 

"What the fuck are you doing out?!" I yelled at her, loud enough for her to hear over the loud music.

She better have damn good explanation!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

243K 5.3K 26
R-rated, for mature readers only # 25 in "Steamy" "What doesn't kill me better run!" Polina • beautiful • independent • stubborn • fierce She's n...
23.7K 568 17
Walker Archer is a 19 year old champion pro boxer with a heart of gold. He's a goofy and crazy soul that could brighten anyone's mood just by looking...
1.7M 2.8K 1
A woman on the edge... Christa Evans is having a rough night. She's lied to and harassed, then she loses her job. And that's before the crash that se...
5M 122K 56
!All rights reserved! When Aubrey moved to a small town, no one warned her about him. She didn't know that he was dangerous. She wasn't told the sma...