W A N T E D

By True_Hawaiian

Zoe Ford is the daughter of the city's best Chief of LA.P.D. Her mom died at the age of 5, when her dad is go... More

Wanted
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
Chapter 30 Part 3
SEQUEL!!!!!
CHECK IT OUT!
IMPORTANT

Chapter 7

13.1K 371 11
By True_Hawaiian

Zoe POV

It's been three days since I've been missing. I haven't left the room since I questioned him about that room with the closed door. It's a very touchy subject with him, either he's hiding something or he's hiding someone in there he cares deeply about.

I'm very observant of things it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

My train of thought was broken once I heard the door swung open. Vince walks in slightly buzzed, looks like. He slowly makes his way down the stairs. He wore a black beanie with his blonde bangs sticking partially out. He wore tie dye muscle T and black joggers.

"Alright sweetness lets go" he told taking a step closer to untie my arms. Luckily my feet were not tied because Jayce forgot to(mental evil smirk). He put his left leg between my legs . I quickly left it my leg up so I kneed him in the crotch.

He bent over clutching his man hood, groaning.

"My bad... Sweetness" I emphasized the nickname he gave me earlier. He glared me and flipped me off. He stormed up the stairs and moments later comes back with Nick.

Nick however didn't have a shirt but he did grey sweats.

Vince stood at the top of the stairs leaning against the wall glaring. Nick made his way down and stood in front of me. I did the same to Nick like I did to Vince. Only he caught my foot with one hand. I sung my free foot to his side and he caught that one too. Not breaking our eye contact.

"You finished?" He questions with an amused look on his face. he stood in between my legs and held them by my shins. I raised an eyebrow studying his body language. He was relaxed yet his guard was still up.

He cautiously untied my arms, his gaze remained on my eyes as he untied my arms. I look down at his moving hands breaking the gaze.

He gently helped me up, since my leg was still a bit sore. He helped me to the bathroom. I noticed the closed door was slightly open.

"Don't even think about it" Nick comments as if he knows exactly what I'm thinking. Instead of showing he got it right I gave him a confused look. "Jayce finds out you went in there, your dead."

"Who's in there?"

"Lets just say sh- they're very important to him" he corrects himself for his mistake.

"Wow so he must really care for his brother" I stated , hoping he'll spill.

"No sister..."

I nod but then he freezes in front of the bathroom.

"How did you do that?" He asked with amazement. Referring back to how I got him to tell me who's behind that door.

"I don't know what your talking about?" I smirk before closing the bathroom door behind me. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I looked tired. I haven't eaten in days, I haven't slept well enough and my body aches like hell.

I found a toothbrush still in It's packaging. I opened it up and brushed my teeth. The brushes my hair with the brush that was next to the sink. I tied my hair up in a messy bun to get it out of my face.

I walked out and no on was in the hallway. Bows my chance to see his sister and see if she can help me.

I quickly ran but quietly to the partly opened door. I opened it slightly more, just enough for me to slip in and close the door behind me. I saw girl sitting on a bay window, she had dark brown hair wearing a camisole and shorts. She hugged her legs to her chest looking outside.

"Who are you?!" Her eyes widen as she moved towards the window out of fear.

"Don't be afraid my name is Zoe Ford. Ive been kidnapped by your brother. My dad is the chief of police. By the looks of it I'd say your here because you have to not because you want to? Well if we work together I can help you!" I explain not giving her a chance to protest just yet.

"H-how did you know that?" She stutters, I can tell she's afraid and wants to get out of here. Just as much as me!

"I'm very observant... now I don't have much time. Do you have a phone anywhere that I can use?"

"No but there's one in the kitchen... I'm not aloud out unless it's breakfast or dinner. And I can't leave Jayce, will kill you then me!"

"Not if he can't find you!"

"No I- I can't it's too risky!"

"What the hell are you asking to die?" Nick walks in closing the door behind him.
"Your lucky it's me catching you and not him."

He grabbed my forearm and gently pulled me out of her room.

"What are two doing?!" I heard a voice say from behind. We turned around to see a very pissed off Jayce.

"She was about to open the door. But I stopped her in time. I was just about to punch her too." Nick explains smoothly we waited for a moment for him to process.

"I wanna see."

"W-what?" He slightly stutters.

"You heard me!"

He turns to face me and mouths, 'I'm sorry.' Before everything went black.

_________________________________

I held the ice pack on my cheek bone where he punched. I slouched down in the wooden chair in the basement. Luckily nick hasn't tied me up just yet.

"Did you have to punch so hard?" I snapped and he sat on the washer machine in front of me.

"I didn't punch that hard enough to knock you out. Did I?"

"No I just was tired of Jayce's voice. I didn't want to hear it anymore." I confessed causing him to chuckle. "So what got you sucked into this mess? Let me guess sucky childhood, dad died and mom was a workaholic. Didn't have time for you annnd you have a older brother."

He chuckles at my observation,"My dad is still alive. But he's always gone so it seems like he's dead. My mom and dad always wanted me to be like my brother. But I just wasn't good enough and I left. I'm idiot for leaving I had everything and now I don't."

"What about you... you seem to know everything don't you?" He adds changing the subject around to me.

"Why don't you take a guess?" I smirk putting down the ice pack on my lap.

"Lets see...Your a goody goody with straight A's... No. But I am right about the straight A's part. Right?" I simply just shrugged and let him continue to guess.

"Yeah your get good grades but your not a good student. You talk back and give attitude to the teachers. Your not quite sure what you wanna do after high school. And you have a younger sister."

"Older brother." I corrected and he just smirks at how much he was right about.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Jayce snapped as he stormed down the stairs.
He grabbed my arm and yanked me to the ground.

"Look at me and answer me you bitch!" He Yelled and that's when I lost it.

"Screw you!" I told rolling my eyes as I stayed on the ground."No yeah I know disrespectful go ahead SLAP ME! I'm used to it by now!"

"Nick OUT!" He shouts and Nick hops off the washing machine. Jayce waited for him to leave. He yanked me by the arm to put me back on my feet. He tied me to the chair tightly.

"Jayce Calaway;  one of the most dangerous, toughest criminals to catch. You've been arrested twice and has escaped. You've murdered 12 people, robbed many banks, and set of few a explosives. And now you kidnapped a girl that has no special skill whatsoever. And has a family who is completely broke!" I teased as I start to laugh.

"Great job...Ladies and Gentlemen Jayce Calaway best criminal of the year! I would clap but my hands are tied, literally" I add.

"you don't know my story! You only heard from the papers the predictions! Not my story!" He yelled and stepped towards me as if he were to hit me once again.

"So what is your story then?" My face turns into a straight face with no emotion.

Instead of him hitting me he left without saying a word more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 11.7K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
163K 2.9K 12
Please note that as of the 7th of October 2023, this book will become a sample of 7 chapters. "The way you are getting worked up over this . . ." he...
75.1K 2.9K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
1.7M 2.8K 1
A woman on the edge... Christa Evans is having a rough night. She's lied to and harassed, then she loses her job. And that's before the crash that se...