The Story of love [Austin Mah...

By fivesaucemagcon

Second book is out. 2014 Β© fivesaucemagcon All rights reserved More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5(:
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10. Forgiveness
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part 2
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 [hehe dirty number;)] Part 1
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
informatiooon.

Chapter 65

2.2K 11 2
By fivesaucemagcon

Austins POV

I was on my date with Sam having the best night of my life when I got a phone call. It was from Sarah's doctor.

Me: Hello doc. Whats up?

Doctor: Hello Austin. I tried getting ahold of Sarah but her phone was off. I have very important news about Sarah's baby.

Me: Is everything ok?

Doctor: Everythings fine except.. Shes pregnant with twins. I just thought Id let you know so you can tell her. 

Me: Thanks doc. Have a nice night.

Doctor: You too. Well see you in a few weeks for a checkup. I asume your coming with Sarah?

Me: Of course. Thanks doc.

Sam looked at me worridly. I kissed her reasurringly.

Me: Sarahs pregnant with twins. Ill try and call Sarah you call Robert.

She walked off to call Robert. Theres no way they can handle twins. Not this soon. Looks like I need to make a phone call that I shouldve made a long time ago. I dialed the number and waited for a response. After the 2nd ring there was an answer.

?: Hello?

Me: Hey mom. We need to talk.

Sarahs POV

Robert took my hand and we ran to meet up with Sam and Austin. They were only a few blocks away. Sam sounded worried on the phone. 10 mins later and I could see austin and Sam side by side looking like they were hiding something.. or someone.

Sam: Sarah.. Your having twins!

Robert: Are you kidding me?!

Austin: No. The doctor called me because Sarahs phone was off and he told me your having a boy and a girl.

Me: No way! How am I gonna handle two kids?!

Austin: Well.. I called somebody I think can help.

Him and Sam moved apart and there she was. Mama Mahone. She was wearing a business suit and her hair was up in a ponytail. My mom was standing in front of my gawking at my belly and my wedding ring. Great just what I need. A disaproving mom..

Michelle: Sarah! How could you be so irresponsible! Pregnant and married! Your whole life is ruined!

Me: No mom its not! I may have made some bad choices but at least I wont leave my kids to raise themselves!

Michelle: Hey! Thats not fair. You both know why I had to leave. My business is huge!

Me: I dont care mom! You never liked me! You ALWAYS favored Austin!

Michelle: Thats only because he wants to do something in his life! You want to become an author. What kind of career is that?

Me: Its my career Michelle. I dont care if you disaprove of my choices. Whats done is done and Ill be damned if I stand here and fight with you about my life. Just go back to your stupid job and leave me alone. I. Dont. Need. You. In. My. Life.

Michelle: Im sure you will hunny. Sooner or later.

Me: No. I actually wont. I got all my family right here.

And if on cue Robert, Sam, and Austin came by my side. I smiled inside. 

Me: And I know you think Im gonna end up just like you, but Im not. Im NEVER gonna abandon my children. No matter what career I pursue. And Ill be sure to be a better mom then you ever were.

I walked off holding hands with Robert back the way we came. Without looking back once.

Austins POV

I watched Sarah take Roberts hand and walk back to their date. This total thing was a disaster! I never should've called her.. I did miss her though..

Me: Thanks for coming mom. I know this was a total disaster.. but im glad you came.

Michelle: No problem sweaty. And who is this beautiful young lady.

Austin: Mom this is my wonderful girlfriend Sam.

Sam: Nice to meet you Mrs Mahone.

Michelle: The pleasure is all mine.

They ended up chatting for awhile and then she had to leave. She said she'd call once a week to see how everything was. She pulled me aside and told me something Ill never forget.

Michelle: Sam is a keeper hunny. You wont find a girl like that in a million years. So be smart and never let her go.

I just nodded and hugged her. She got on her jet and flew off back to Kansas. I ran and pulled Sam in my arms and spinned her around. She was seriously my whole world. 

Me: Lets get back to our date. I have another surprise for you.

Sam: Do I have to wear the blindfold?

Me: Of course! It wouldnt be a surprise if you got to see where I was taking you!

I put on her blindfold and took her hand as I led her to her next surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all. Its Sam.(:

I hope you guys like this chapter! Me and Sarah got a lot coming up! So keep reading.

Give us ideas or feedback.

My twitter is: @ForeverSalex

Sarahs is: @SarahConstancio

We love your support!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 9.3K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
638K 32K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
253K 6.7K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...