Chapter 45

We got of the car and went inside. Austin went to make pizza rolls. It was going to be a lazy day I could tell. Austin wanted to go to bed early since he hasnt gotten a lot of sleep the past few days. 

Robert: Wanna go out? (;

Me: Id love to. On one condition.

Robert: Whats that?

Me: I dont wanna be blindfolded.

Robert: Deal.

Hand in hand we walked to his car. He opened my door for me. What a gentlemen. He was seriously the perfect guy for me. He made my heart melt by just looking at me.

We decided to get stuff for a picnik. We got a pizza and some cookies. He drove us to the river walk. We walked to our favorite spot. The spot where we first meet. I remember the day like it was yesterday. Austin invited me to the park to play football with him and his friends. Thats when I meet Robert. We instantly became bestfriends. Ever since that day hes always been there to protect me. I felt like I owed him so much.

Me: Robert thanks for everything.

Robert: What do you mean?

Me: Ever since we met you've always been there to protect me. I love you.

Robert: Ever since we met Ive felt the need to protect you Sarah. I didnt want anything to happen to you. You were my best friend. And now your my beautiful girlfriend. I love you too.

That made my heart melt. I kissed him and it was magical. Like all of our other kisses. But this one was the best. It was more passionate than any other kiss we've ever had. It was like all our kisses came together to form this perfect one. The kiss deepened and I felt his hand run up and down my back. I ran my fingers through his hair and he grabbed my butt. The kiss ended after 3 minutes. I didnt want to break away but I needed air. 

Robert: I want you Sarah.

Me: I want you too.

We decided to go to the beach and watch the sunset. We grabbed a blanket from the back of his car and we went to sit on the sand and watch the sunset. As it was setting I had to tell Robert what was on my mind.

Me: Robert can we talk..?

Robert: Yeah..

He looked nervous. Like I was going to break up with him.

Me: Im not gonna break up with you. I just need to tell you whats on my mind.

Robert: Ok love.

Me: Everytime im with you my heart melts. Whenever we kiss its like there are a million fireworks running through my heart. I miss you whenever were apart for too long. I just wanna be with you all the time. Im in love with you Robert. And that scares me. I dont know how you feel about me and I never want to lose you.

Robert: For one I love you too. For two all those things are the same for you. Im never going to leave you. Your my everything.

With that we kissed and we didnt stop. He wanted more and so did I. I started pulling off his shirt showing off his abs.

Robert: Before we do this. Are you sure you want to?

Me: Yes.

And it wasnt a lie. I wanted everything. I wanted to feel him on top of me. I wanted to make love. I wanted to feel his kisses. I just wanted him. And thats what I got. And it was perfect. Every moment of the sex was amazing. I brought a condom cause I knew this is what I wanted. After we were done we decided to go for a swim. I jumped on him and he caught me and spinned me around. I kissed him and we full on made out. We decided it was finally time to go home. We got dressed and headed for the car. We were jamming to some music. Then we finally got home. He walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight.

Robert tweeted as soon as I got inside.

@Robert15Jgod: Had the perfect night with my beautiful girlfriend @SarahMahone. I love you babygirl.

I tweeted back,

@SarahMahone: Best night ever. Love you @Robert15Jgod.

And with that I went to bed. I feel into an peaceful dreamless sleep. I woke up to hear Austin talking on the phone to some girl. I guessed it was Sam. Looks like he had a great day ahead of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ForeverSalex

@SarahConstancio

Tweet us what you think. We love your support!<3