Chapter 79

Samantha's Point Of View;

I walked into the house to see Austin trying to calm robert down, Once they see me walk in Austin Comes to me and pulls me into a tight hug. Robert looks at us and walks out to the backyard where he throw's his hands behind his head and crothes down. I look up at Austin who's just staring at him.

Austin: What's going to happen. This big amazing family is falling apart.

I take his hand as I see him tearing up.

Sam: Look, Sarah and Robert rushed things to fast. I mean for pete sake's, They're married with twins at age 17!

Austin: What's going to happen?

Sam: Divorce, It's permantely in Sarah's brain that maybe that's her only option. They love eachother but ..

Austin: They rushed it I know.

He bite his lower lip and put his other hand, that's not wrapped around my waist, behind his head and looks back at Robert who's now crying. I hold up a finger to motion Austin to stay while I talk to him. He nods and watches. I open the backyard door and Robert looks back at me. He speaks but doesn't look.

Robert: She's really going through with it isn't she?

I rest a hand on his shoulder and he puts his hand over it.

Sam: Robert, She loves you so much, But Y'all are 17 and married with twins. You can't tell me that's not rushed!

He nods and stands up.

Robert: That's not why. I know it.

I can tell I have a confused look on my face by the way Robert reads it.

Robert: She loves Harry.

Okay, Now I am confused.

Sam: What? She loves you!

Robert: Sam Everytime something get's hard around here she goes to him. She never talks about shit with me anymore! But who was here for her when Alex cheated on her, Or when her dad died, or when she was shot! Me. I love her with all my heart and just to have her in my arms once more would just be my whole life. I've loved her since the moment I met her! And i finally get her and marry her with a family! That's my whole dream! Maybe We did rush it, And maybe I wanted it rushed, i wanted to know I had her forever!

He was now crying. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close into a hug. He bent down and hugged. His bare skin was hot. I kissed his cheek and walked back inside where Austin greeted me with a hug. He pulled me by my waist and leaned in for a hard kiss. Our lips met with so much passion! I could have stayed like this forever, We didn't even get to 5 seconds because Robert came in. We pulled away and watched Robert as he put on a shirt and went to his room. I told Austin we would be home in a couple of day's I will try to get Sarah to not get a divorce while You fix this house and fix him. We both agreed and after a couple minutes of kissing we said our goodbyes for now and I headed back to the house with the kids and some clothes. I got there to have Everyone come and help me with the stuff. Harry takes the kids inside leaving me and Sarah outside.

Sarah: Soooo.

Sam: He was devistated, He thinks you love harry more than him.

She bites her lower lip and shrugs.

Sarah: Samantha, What the hell do I do!

Sam: Well first of all calm down, Second of all wait a little bit to say you want a divorce.

She nods and I take her hand and we walk inside to see the boys playing with the kids and the kids bubbly and happy. Sarah and I both laugh and walk over to them. Harry looks over at Sarah with passion and smiles and hands her LeAnne and holds her hand to calm her down. She bites her lower lip and plays with LeAnne. I sit next to Niall who's tickling Carter and laughing which makes me laugh. Zayn and Louis are over by Harry and Sarah Taking pictures and Liam is with me and Niall, who's now holding carter. I look over to see Harry motioning the door to sarah. They both get up leaving louis holding LeAnne.