Chapter 88

Ahhh, it's getting super close to the book ending and i'm supperdupper sad! I think that I have grown to be a better writter because of my gorgeous fans <3 You're the reason for my dreams. Thank you and enjoy(:

- - - - - - - - - -

Sarah's point of view:

Me and harry walked into the room and I walked over to my dressed with the mirror, I looked down at my finger with my wedding ring on it and took it off and set it down, I felt naked and lonely, but to be reassured with warm arms snaking around my waist, Harry started trailing kisses from my shoulder to my neck, than kissed a spot behind my ear that made me gasp, I can tell he was smiling, He kissed my jaw line than pulled a milimeter away from my face, I can feel his breath on me, I wanted him, He smiled "Say it" I felt him say it "I. . I want you harry" I stuttered, his lips didn't hesitate they met mine with hunger and passion, I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepend the kiss by standing on my tippy toes, My fingers pulled his hair a bit making him groan, He picked me up not dropping the kiss, My legs wrap around his waist and he carried me to the bed, He dropped me and he took off his shirt making me weak, He got ontop of me kissing me harder, He bit my lower lip and I accept with no hesitation, His hands roam my body, He kissed my jaw line than back to my neck, I let of a breathy moan and wrapped my arms around his waist, His hands found the fringe of my shirt and he made his way up my stomach, He pulled away breathing heavily, his emrald green eyes begging with hunger, I bite my lower lip, He gets off of me pulling me up with him. "I, I," I stuttered out and he pulls me into a hug, "Baby, it's okay. I got carried away i'm sorry" i smiled "Why are you saying sorry, that was amazing!" He smiled and kissed my lips soft and short, I showed him my hand and he noticed the ring was off. he looked at me and I shrug. "Let's get packing" he said walking to my closet and grabbing hangers and tossing them at me, "hey watch it!" i say throwing a hanger at him, he finds a towel on the floor and twirls it up and whips it, "Harry! stop it" I say giggling jumping on the bed "Harrreh, Stawp ut" he mocks me, i Jump into his arms and we fall, but to be cusioned with all the clothes, we heard a knock on the door and Robert comes walking in but stops when he see's me on harry. "Excuse me, I was just looking for my wife but I guess she left cause all I see is a hoe and a curly bitch" he walks out, but stops when he see's the ring on the dresser. He picks it up and walks out. Did he call me a hoe! I get up and storm out, I run downstairs to see him on the couch with Austin and Alex talking to them, I storm over and slap him "YOU DO NOT CALL ME A HOE!" i scream and I felt my tears running down, "You called my sister a hoe!" Austin gets up standing next to me. "Austin, she was getting it on with Harry in the room, I found my ring on the dresser" Austin looks at me and sits down, Harry comes walking down and all three boys starred at him, "Robert" harry says quietly "I'm sorry, I love her" Harry says trying to defend himself, "I love her too, you don't see me getting it on with her when she has a husband" Alex says, "DUDE! THATS MY WIFE Y'ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT SHUT UP!" Robert is now screaming, He's now an inch closer to me, "What happen to that innocent girl I fell in love with, She would never do this" he said whipsering in my ear making me shiver, "I grew up out of this fantasy." I said and he looked up, and I walked over to Harry who embraced me in a hug, my tears hitting his shirtless body. "Sarah, I'll pack you" Robert said making me cry even more. "Baby, please" harry kisses my head. I took a look at Austin and Alex who looked broken. "I'm sorry" I mouth to them, Austin rolls his eyes and walks past us, Alex sits there "Sarah, I hope this is really what you want, because you've messed up here" with that he walks past us. I run to my room to see Robert packing me. I run in and throw myself on the bed, Robert walks around me not meeting me, he keeps packing. Harry walks in and lays next to me pulling me on him, Robert now stops and than starts again, I head him sigh, I nestle my head in Harrys warm chest. I mummbled "I love you" into his chest and I can hear his heart beat faster. "Sarah. I'm still here" robert says zipping up my first suit case. He pulls out another one and starts throwing everything in there. "Damn it sarah!" Robert says making me sit up now, "What" I ask sitting on Harry's lap "Your sleeping with another guy, and you ask "What"" he says air qouting "What". He throws the rest of my stuff in a carry on bag. Once thats done he walks out leaving me on Harry's lap. "I can't wait to leave!"