Chapter 82

Sam's Point Of View;

After I found out Sarah and Robert were not fighting anymore, Me and Austin decided to go inside and talk.

Austin: You know, when are we getting married.

I giggle to the thought of us getting married and he pulls me into a gentle yet settle kiss.

I walk out to tell everyone to come in. After everyone sat down on the couch, Sarah in Roberts lap, The kids in their walking chairs and the whole crew crowded onto the couch.

Me and Austin stand up and hold hands.

Sam: So many of you know, Austin Proposed right?

Every nods, Robert and Alex "WOOOHOOOO!" Sarah slaps them making me laugh.

Austin: Well, We called you in to say, The weddings gonna be just like Roberts and Sarah's. Just with out alex saying he loves Sam, And bro please don't.

Now everyone was laughing!

Austin: Sarah, you'll be the best women, and Tyler and Frankie, Still the Brides maids.

They hang their heads.

Sam: Robert, Alex, And Harry for Austin. And connor you're still the flower girl

Austin: Aight, So if you were paired with me, You're going with Sam tomorrow except Sarah you're going with them, Everyone goes with me.

We all smile, and agree on that. Than I see, Harry, Alex, And Robert all glare at eachother. ShitShitShitShitShit! Everyone get's up to go to sleep.

-Oh did I forget to tell you. Everyone kinda moved in. Somehow lolol-

-The next morning-

I wake up to everyone going with Austin, out of the house, Leaving me, Robert, Alex, Harry, and Sam here. I reach over to the absent spot in the bed, where Robert sleeps. I rub the corner of my eyes and walk down stairs. Harry whistles at me, for what I'm wearing. A black sports bra and spandex. Robert hits him on the head and shoves scrambled eggs into his mouth. I walk over to Sam who made breakfast. I hugged her from behind and her rest my chin on her shoulder, She feeds me a peice of bacon and I walk over to the fridge and gulped some tea from the carton. I walk over to alex and sit on his lap resting my head on his chest and my legs wrap around his waist. He slips his hands around my waist. I started to doze off when Robert came over and poured water on us.

Alex: Woah! What the heck!

Robert stands there eyeing me, Alex doesn't budge.

Sarah: Robert, Calm down. Damn!

Robert throws his hands in the air and walks away. i roll my eyes and start to doze off on his chest. Alex whispered something in my ear. "Sarah I have to pee" I laugh and get off him making my way towards the couch when Harry comes and picks me up.

Harry: Where's my whatever that was!

I giggle and leap out of his arms pulling him towards the couch and throwing him on and pinning him down. I lay ontop of him with his arms around my waist. I fall asleep again, but this time It was Sam pouring water on us.

Sarah: SAMANTHA LEANNE !

Sam: Sorry, But we have to go dress shopping, My boobs are bigger than yours so they are POPPING OUT! we have to get new dresses.

I groan and grab a underarmer tank top on and athletic shorts. We head to a dress shop and we run into Niall.

Niall : HAZZA!

Harry: NIALL!

they hug and Niall smiles at Niall, making Sam blush like craycray! She bites her lower lip and hugs him.

Niall: So what are you guys doing?

Sarah: Look for dresses.

Niall: For?

Sarah: Sam's we. .

She cuts me off

Sam: Ha, You know because we're girls, We like dresses.

She smiles awkwardly.

Niall: Cool. Well afterwards you guys should come over!

Sam: Will do!

He smiles and waves and runs off.

Sarah: Sam.

Sam: I didn't want to tell him!

Harry: Sam, He's going to find out sooner of later.

Sam: I'll tell him later I swear!

We all nod and walk into the dress shop