Chapter 55

Sam's POV:

Me and Austin have been watching all the paranormal activities for hours, Until we heard some cars pull up. Frankie, Connor, Zach, And Tyler all come running into the house throwing grocrey bags and chips onto the table. Frankie comes in and set's down 3 6-packs of. . .Peace tea? 

I sit up and examine a can of peace tea.

Sam: What's . . . Peace tea?

Frankie: Sarah's crack. 

They all laugh while I sit there looking at them holding the can in my hand. 

Frankie takes the can from my hand and opens it and puts it back in my hand like he never took it out. 

Frankie: Try it. 

I take a sip and run to the sink and spit it out.

Sam: THIS IS SO NASTY! 

I put the can on the table as i sit back down on the couch. They all laugh.

Frankie: Than don't eat anything Sarah eats. She's not a junkie besides Pizza. Peace tea, Veggie chips, And Pizza she would DIE for! 

Sam: Whyy?

I make a disgusted face. They all laugh and than the door opened, Sarah comes running in and takes the open can of Peace tea and chugs it in 10 seconds and crushes the can in her hands and throws it at Austin. 

Robert comes in and throws the bag on the floor. 

Austin: How'd it go.

Sarah: Like what happen here but kinda worst. 

Austin: let me guess, Mike?

Her and Robert nod in sync. 

Frankie: Figures. Name calling?

Robert: He called sarah a Whore a couple of times. Than sarah slapped him. Than she freaked out 'cause there was blood, So we left before she passed out.

Sam: Why would you pass out?

Sarah: i have a weak stomach for blood or anything like that. 

Sam: But your pregnant? How. . . . 

Sarah: i don't want to talk about that yet, 

She shivers and laughs. 

Sarah: ooh Hey sam! Me and Robert were thinking, Since you slapped Austin the first time we meet you, Your technically apart of the crew, And i need at least one girl brides maid?

Sam: YES! 

Sarah: Ha awesome!

Frankie: Who are the guy brides maid?

He forowed his eyebrow and stares at her. 

She laughs and Points at Frankie and Tyler. They both hang their head's in shame, Connor jumps in the air happy he's not one. 

Sarah: Ooh and Connor your the Flower girl. 

He stops jumping and drops his head in shame. Everyone laughs and Sarah picks up another can of peace tea and sips it. 

Austin: Who's the ring person?

Robert: Well, Austin, Zach, And Alex are my best guys so I guess it will have to be Andrew

They all high five eachother 

Robert: Guys! Be happy sarah was thinking about dressing you guys in dresses, I talked her out of it.

And with that Connor, Frankie and Tyler run and jump on Robert. 

Connor: THANK YOU!

Frankie: Your a saint!