chapter 15

Me and harry just look up. My head on his chest. His right thumb brushing my cheek. i look up at him and peck him on the lips 3 times and smile. 

Sa: I have to go.

Ha: Can i walk you home?

Sa: Please 

We just smile at eachother and i get up and put on his purple Jack wills hoodie and my converse. He just slides on another hoodie and we walk down stairs hand in hand. We glance over ot the living room at the boys sleeping. We open the door and walk out. He puts his arms around me seeing that i'm freezing. 

Sa: Tomorrow is my lazy day! Can you come over? -I say with puppy dog eyes to make sure he says yes-

Ha: Of coarse dear! 

All I can do is smile. We finally get to the door and I open it. 

Sa: Want to come in for a little?

Ha: Uhmm.

Sa: Just Ignore Alex. I want you to meet Austin and Robbie! You never really meet them. They are sweeties. It's Alex that you have to watch out for.

Ha: i can handle Mr.Constancio

We walk in to see the boys playing a video game.

Sa: Hey Boys! 

I run and jump into Roberts lap which makes him mess up

Rob: Godd Damnn sarah! If i didn't love you I would litterally KILL you! i was close to winning!

Sa: Opps! 

I kiss him on the cheek and hug Austin.

Sa: Austin! Robbiiiee! I want you to meet Harry! 

I look back at Harry Just smiling Trying not to make Eye contact with Alex. 

Rob: Hey, I'm Robert but sarah calls me ROOBIIIEEE! He screams Robbiee. 

Aus: She calls me austin. Haa Or Austtiin. But when she's mad she will scream AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE! 

Ha: Aha. Well It's nice to meet you guys. I know we didn't really meet last time. But i would love to get to know you boys.

Al: Yea. You know me 

Ha: Yes. Alex Ruben Constancio I believe.

Al: How did you know?

Ha: Well sarah's shoes. 

They both look down.

Sa: I'm sorry is it a crime to write on my shoes?

Austin & Robert : Yes. 

Sa: Ooh shut up! 

I run and scream and jump on them. We start wrestling. Alex just gets up and walks to the other couch. I peek over to him and Harry sitting next to eachother. Than all i can see our feathers everywere! 

Sa: AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE AND ROOOBBBIIIIEEEE! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! 

Ausitn & Robert Just stare at eachother. and burst out laughing. 

Sa: Your picking it up! 

I walk up to me room and change into some Red Sweat pants that start right below my waist. They show my butt and white tank top and my hair up in a bun. I run downstairs to pizza on the living room table and chip bags and movies everywere and blankets on the floor and feathers everywere. Alex & Harry were talking! ahhh!(: and Robert and Austin Putting on a movie.

Sa: What's going on?

Aus: Well we all are camping out in here.

I glance over at harry who smiles and nods.

Sa: Wait let me get this straight you two are getting a long? YAYAYAYAYAAYY! 

Alex & Harry start laughing. And I run and jump into their arms!

-Knock Knock- 

Maddie comes running in. 

Ma: I'M HERE!

Sa: MADDIIEE!

Ma: SARRAHH! 

Au: ROOBBIIEE!

Rob: AUSTTIINN!

Al: HARRRYY!

Har: ALEEX! 

We all start laughing hyserically. 

Maddie walks into Austin's arms and he just hugs her. Robert is now cuddling with his minion and alex with a pillow and me and harry.

Sa: MOVIE TIME! 

* * * *

Hey guys! Sorry to end it short. This ought to be good. (: