Chapter 54

Sarah's POV

I woke up in roberts arms. It was freezing. I got up carefully not to wake him up. I walked over to the bag and threw on his sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I checked the time. 10:30. I ran and jumped onto Robert.

Robert; WHAT THE HELL SARAH!

He said in a sleepy tone.

Sarah: Wake up! I'm hungry and bored.

Robert: I bought you some peace tea and some veggie chips. Knock yourself out.

He rolled over and went back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and went to the fridge and took out a can ofpeace tea and veggie chips. I opened the bag of veggie chips and took a bite outta a chip. I walked over to the bad and sat criss cross form next Robert and stared at him.

Still laying down facing the opposite way of me

Robert; What do you want babe!

Sarah: I'm BORED1

He got up and rubbed the corners of his eyes and got out of bed putting on some bsketball shorts. He walked to the bathroom, shirtless. -Dead-

He came back out and kissed me long and hard, making me fall over bringing him ontop of me. He kissed my neck while rubbing my thigh.

Robert: Happy?

I smile and nod.

Robert: Com'on we have to get going. I have to get suited with Austin and the crew.

Sarah: Yeeah, 'cause tomorrow I have to go dress shopping.

Robert: Hey! Who's going to be you brides maids?

Sarah: Sam, Frankie, and tyler.

Robert: Don't make them wear dresses sarah, that's just cruel!

Sarah: Great, you just sucked all the phone out, you party pooper!

Robert: No, you need more girlfriends. And sam? Austin's girlfriend?

Sarah: Yeah, she is part of the crew now, right?

Robert: I guess, she did slap austin.

We both laughed and grabbed our stuff and walked out.