Chapter 56

Sarahs POV.

Robert: I DO! Trust me I do! Its just we are to young.

Once he said that I bolted out of the restaurant and started to cry. I suddenly felt strong arms wra around me. Robert pulled me into the tightest hug ever. God he smelled so good. Sarah! Cut it out your mad at him remember. But I knew I wasnt. I knew what he said was true. We were to young. All i knew was that I loved him and never wanted to leave him.

Robert: Sarah I didnt mean it like that. You know I love you with all my heart. I never want to leave you. Im sorry for what I said.

Is that really what he thought I was mad about? Heck I agree with him. Were way to young. But I knew I never wanted to leave him.

Me: Babe. Thats not why I ran out. I agree we are to young but one things for sure. I love you and I never want to be with anyone else.

Robert: Why did you run out than?

Me: I saw Maddie there.. With.. Alex..

Robert was speechless. He walked back to look through the window. He did all the spy moves which made me giggle. He came back and confirmed that Alex was with Maddie. Why the heck was he with her! Didnt he know she was a whore?

Robert: Im gonna call him and see what he does.

Me: Ok.

*phone convo*

Alex answered after the third ring.

Alex: Hey man whats up?

Robert: You know just chillen. What about you? Hey wanna come over? Im super bored.

There was a pause and Robert heard Alex whispering to somebody.

Robert: Oh are you with someone? We could always..

Alex cut him off.

Alex: No im not with anybody. Just asking my mom if I could come chill.

As soon as he said that Alex and Maddie came walking out of the restaurant holding hands. They were laughing and looking at the ground as soon as they walked out. Maddie was the first too look up. She saw me and snickered. Bitch.

Maddie: Oh look who it is. The happy Mrs. and Mr. Villanueva.

Me: Oh hey its the town whore. Getting ready to get on your knees and get paid for that new purse you want?

Yeah Im cocky. I know.(;

Maddie was speechless. Good. That no good whore finally had no comeback.

Alex: SARAH! That was uncalled for!

Robert: No it wasnt Alex. We all know how Maddie is! And just because you cant have Sarah you run to miss slut.

Alex:... Just shut up!

Robert: Fine whatever. Dont bother coming to our wedding! We dont need a backstabbing friend there.

Me: And to think I dropped the court case for this. I wish I out your ass in jail.

And with that me and Robert held hands and walked away. He opened his car door for me and we headed home to talk to Austin and the boys.

*at home*

Austin: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S WITH MADDIE?!

Austin flipped out once we told him. Sam was still over and she looked hurt and confused.

Sam: Who's Maddie...?

Me: She's Austins ex who cheated on him and is my ex bestfriend who is a total whore.

Sam: Oh.. Well she doesnt deserve an amazing boy like Austin.

He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. Man they were so cute! I hope they end up like me and Robert like she wanted.

Robert: Yeah.. I told him not to bother coming to the wedding. I dont need a fake friend there.

Sam: Your doing the right thing.

She looked sympathetic. I just knew we were going to be the best of friends. She was so laid back and cool. Ill never forget the first day I met her when she smacked Austin. Ill always love this girl. This is who I want Austin to marry.

Me: Well I dont need to worry about him. I got my family right here. I love you all so much. Especially you Austin. Your always here for me. Im so lucky to have you. And so is Sam. Treat her like a princess.

Sam blushed and Austin smiled. Everybody said I love you back.

Austin: I love you too Sarahbear. Im ALWAYS going to be here for you. Even when were 80 and live in the same nursing home. Were gonna be the trouble makers haha. Im the lucky one. People would kill to have a girl like her. I wont treat her like a princess.. Ill treat her like a queen.

He kissed her passionatly. Awws filled the room. She was blushing hardcore. They were perfect! Zach decided to put in a movie. Everybodys girlfriends came over and it was date night. We were watching The Titanic when there was a knock on the door. Me and Robert decided to go answer just in case it was Alex with drama. But it wasnt. I looked over at Robert who was speechless.

Robert: MOM?! What are you doing here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, dun, dun. Haha.

Sam here. So im rewriting my AustinMahone love story. I didnt like how I started it. Im doing that now. So in about 10 mins look for my account on here : Mahomielove321 <3

Sarah has 2 new books out. Make sure you read them! We love your support. Please dont give up on us. Tell your friends to read. :D

Give us some ideas.

Me: @ForeverSalex

Sarah: @SarahConstancio