Chapter 86

Sarah's point of view:

When I found out what sam did I paniked, this honestly could NOT be happeing right now. This was all just bull shit, I wanted to find austin and kick some sense into him. I picked to check the park first, but evem I knew that, that was to easy. Than I rememered we always hid in the basement. I ran home with Harry never leaving my side. I pulled the string and stairs came falling down, Harry pulled me out of the way before it came down on my head, I was up against the wall with him hovering over me, I breathed heavily and smiled "Thank you, I forgot that did that" he laughs "You're smart" he smirks and leans down, right when we were about to kiss Niall came, "He. . ooh, sorry but Sam's coming in. did you find him?" He said catching his breath, I pointed up and he nodded and ran down stairs, Harry motioned me to go first, We walked up the stairs and I had a feeling Harry's eyes were on my ass he whole time, "Hey, Sarah is there a ninja in your pants? 'Cause your ass is kicking" I stopped and looked down at him cracking up "Hahahah no." he stopped laughing and we continued to walk up. Once up there we saw Austin looking through pictures. I walked over, trying no to step on anything. "Austin." he looked up surprised, he jumped a bit untaken and hurt. He looked back down at a picture "You see mom and dad smiling, I want that" he said holding the picture up, bring back the memory:

"Austin, don't step on any presents!" mom said sitting on the couch watching Austin putting on ornaments on the Chrsitmas tree, I was watching Barney, coming from the fact that I wasn't aloud to put on ornamets because I would step on presents. Mom walked over and kissed dad. they were perfect and happy together. At that moment I didn't feel like an outsider, I felt like life couldn't be more perfect, two parents who love eachother and would take a bullet for eachother is hard to find now ~

I nodded and walks over and sat on a chest next to him. Harry walked over and set his hand ontop of mine. "Austin, you messed that up, Mahomies would have got it. And I know that wasn't the reason you canceled the wedding" I said in a calm voice. He looked up at me with watery eyes "I love her, but I see you and Robert fighting and struggling with everything, i didn't want to think this but it always found its way to me, I didn't want Sam to go though that! I wanted her to be happy. We are to young, You and Robert had a reason, I don't. I just wanted to get married, I love her but fuck it Sarah. We're to young to know what love is! We think we do, but we don't. Love is being Happy and always by your side, Me and Sam have been falling apart just like you and Robert and I don't want that, but what the hell can I do about it? Nothing" he took a deep breath and threw the picture across the room and ran his fingers through his hair. He got up and punched the wall and threw himself down on the ground balling up in tears. I flew down and rubbed his back. He was right. "I agree, but I guess love dies. But sometimes you think You love someone but you end up hurt and loving someone else" I looked over at Harry who looks hurt. "Where is she?" he mumbled breathy "With Niall" Harry said coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "She's leaving isn't she?" He now looked up, Me and Harry nodded, "So am I" Harry tightned his grip on my waist, "The kids" he says now tightening up. "We talked about it and the crew are pitching in." Austin sat up, Me and Harry straightned up. Austin nodded letting us know he's fine. Me and Harry walked down seeing Niall help Sam into a room. She's been gaining more weight, but she's still gorgeous. Harry looks at me wierd. and we walk in. Sam was laying on the ground and Niall walked out, pulling us out with him. "Guys, I over heard the doctor saying something" he was shaking a little bit. "What?" I asked hesitantly. "I can't say, but it's going to change everything, and I can't leave her now" wtf Niall. He walked away leaving me and Harry alone starring at eachother questioning everything.  He leaned his forehead on mine smiling. I leaned in but we were pulled and scared away by the kids crying. "They are 1 now, can they shut up!" harry laughs and kisses my nose and walks into the room but to see Robert glaring at him holding Carter. He eyes me and Harry and Harry walks out. "Sarah, stop messing around with Harry and help your husband out with our kids" when he said that he made my heart stop. He was right, but I didn't want that anymore. I rolled my eyes and looked at LeAnne who was asleep again. I look at Robert who keeps his eyes locked on the window. "I hate to see us like this" he says never leaving his gaze. "Not together anymore" he said finally looking over at me, he bites his lower lip nodding. "Robert, when carter goes to bed meet me in the living room. Me and Sam have something to say" I didn't even bother to look at him. I closed the door behind me and walked down stairs to see Sam standing up waiting for me. Everyone was sitting on the couch even Liam, Louis, and Zayn. I walk over to Sam and she takes me hand. Niall and Harry walk in the room coming up behind us. Robert comes walking in slowly eyeing everyone. Once he sits down Harry speaks "So, Uhm, I don't know certain people well enough so this does make it weird." I laugh to myself making every look at me. I look up and wipe the smile off my face. "Sorry to say this but me and Sam are leaving" everyones mouths drop except for the 1D boys. They knew. They all got up and walked over to us. "When. . When are you leaving" Robert stutters. "Next week" Louis speaks up. Austin looks over at Sam who refuses to look at him, Her back is turned to everyone and her head is in Nialls chest, He was rubbing her back, he whispers something to her and she nods. "Is there any way we can get you to stay?" Robert asks making everyone agree, I just shake my head and look down at Harry's arms wrapped around my waist from behind, he pulls me close and whispers "Don't stay, I need you" when he says that, my stomach did cartwheels, my head started to spin. He had this impact on me. I nod and smile and look up, His green eyes looking back at me, his perfect smile is showing, His hair is a hot mess, which made this moment even better. I look up, feeling my hair fall on my back. When Austin said we don't know what Love is, I hope it's this feeling I get with Harry, because this feeling is something that can never be broken. You read in fairytales love is the most magical thing ever, but I think its the feeling of finding out what love is that makes that search worth wild.