chapter 32

Me: Alex Im going to go to dinner with Harry and the boys. But its NOT a date. you can even come with to "spy" if you"d like.

Alex: Good cause I was going to anyways.

We decided to go to Steak and Shake. We talked about how their tour was and everything they did. i didnt realize how much Ive missed them. Just then I saw something I wish I never saw. Maddie was kissing another guy! How could she do that to Austin. 

Me: Alex. I need you!

Alex: Whats wrong! Did they hurt you?

All I could do was point. He caught on a saw what I saw. 

Alex: Wtf! We have to tell Austin!

Me: He'll never believe us!

Alex: He will if I take a picture.

Alex snapped this picture. I thanked the boys for dinner. 

Harry: Were not going on tour for another 3 months. We should hang soon. All of us. Including Austin and Robert.

Me: Sounds good!

I gave them all a HUGE hug. It was time to go break the news to Austin. Alex took my hand and we walked back home.

Me: Alex I dont think I can do this. I hate seeing Austin hurt.

Alex: I do too. Hes my bestfriend. Dont worry, Im right here with you. We walked in and saw Maddie and Austin making out on the couch.

Me: Maddie can you leave for a minute. I need to talk to Austin.

Maddie: Sure. I need to pee anyways.

Austin: What is it SarahBoo?

I decided to come right out and say it,

Me: Maddies...

I looked at his face. He looked so happy. This is the happiest Ive seen him in a long time. I burst into tears. I cant tell him. Alex understood imediatly so he was the one to break it to him..

Alex: Austin. I know this is gonna be hard to believe. But Maddies cheating on you.

Just then Maddie ran down stairs. She heard it all.

Maddie: Austin dont believe him! I would never cheat on you. I love you.

Alex: Oh really?! 

Alex shows Austin the picture.Austin believes me and Alex. Just then Robert walks in and all hell breaks loose. Maddie was the first to see Robert. She ran over to him and kissed him long and hard on the lips.

Me: Maddie! WTF! 

Ive never been so pissed in my life. I went after her like a lion running after its prey. Maddie was dead to me. We started pulling hair and punching each other. Alex tried to get me off but then Austin went to beat up Robert,

Austin: How could you kiss her!

Robert: I didnt bro! She kissed me!

Alex got Austin off of Robert. Robert just got up and walked into the kitchen to take a moment to process what all happened. I was still on top of Maddie. Then I fealt myself being lifted up and I was being held back. 

Me: Maddie get out of my house! NEVER COME BACK YOU WHORE!

Maddie: Fine by me!

Then Robert comes back in and Austin starts yelling at him again. I kept screaming but nobody could hear me. Last thing I remember is falling to the ground and someone yelling my name.

Hope you like it! Follow me on twitter and give me your opinion. @ForeverSalex (: