Chapter 57

I snuck a glance at Roberts face. He had so many emotions on it. He was happy, sad, and a little confused. I felt so bad for him. After everything that happened.

Robert: Mom! What are you doing here?

Ronda: I'm so sorry Robert. For everything that happened. Shortly after you left Mike told me he had to go to the office. Well he forgot his folder so I went to give it to him...

She was crying! Omg what did Mike do?!

Ronda: He was cheating on me Robert. I'm so stupid. I should have known.

I pulled her into a hug and let her cry on my shoulder. She doesn't deserve this at all.

Me: Ronda its ok. You didn't know. Its not your fault. He doesn't deserve you. You'll find somebody new.

Robert: She's right mom. He's a douche. You could do so much better. Yourbeautiful.

Ronda: Thanks hunny. Well I just wanted to come and see if I could come to the wedding.

Me: Of course you can. Where are you staying?

Ronda: Yay! I'd love to help out as well. And in a hotel for now.

Me: I'd love your help.

Robert: You can stay with for us for awhile mom.

The went outside to talk about things. Crap I still needed to ask you something.

Austin: Yes, Sarahbear?

Me: Well, Since mom and dad aren't here. . . . I'd like if you would be the one to walk me down the isle. Will you?

He came to give me a hug. I sat down on the couch. 5 minutes later there was screaming outside. Oh Great. Everyone ran outside to see what was going on Shit was about to get real!

We all ran out to see Mike here.

Mike: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE RONDA!

Ronda: You. . . Were. . . Cheating. . . .On. . . . Me

She said through sobs.

Mike: I'm sorry baby! It will never happen again!

She smiled and waved bye to us.

Robert: Wait mom! Are you Serious!

She pulls robert away. But I could hear faintly.

Ronda: When you love someone, You would do anything to be with them.

Robert: Fine, But Dad's not aloud at the wedding. No Mike is not aloud. He's not my dad. Never will be. And when he hurts you again, Don't come near this house. Just know I won't be here when he cheats on you again.

Ronda: Do NOT speak to me like that, He is your dad, nothing will change, And he wont!

Robert: He maybe in my blood but NEVER in my heart. Get out of my face Mom,

He points away from her but he keeps his head down, I can tell he's trying not to cry. She walks away and I walk over to him and cup his face.

Me: You did the right thing.

I took his hand and we walked inside. We walked in and Austin Throws a cake in his face. I run into the kitchen pantry to hide. I heard Austin Screaming my name going upstairs. I peek out and BAM Frankie and Tyler threw cake in my face and tyler threw it down my shirt. 

Me: TYLER AND FRANKIE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!