Chapter 75

Sarah hur! Sam is forcing me to write lol, on my phone again, so warning; crappy qulity lol. Don' judge please. Aight please enjoy.(:

Sam's point of view ;

I woke up to my headache gone and the smell of bacon. I get up.and run downstairs to see the whole.Mahomie crew over. Tyler, Frankie, Connor, Austin, Robert, and Alex?! They were shoving.their mouth with.bacon sarah just made, the kids were in their.high chairs at the.table with food everywere, Robert was trying to clean them up.but.LeAnne was everywere! Austin came and hugged me. Sarah finally finished cooking and came and got Carter and took.him to.the sink.and cleaned him up. I.took LeAnne and did the same. Robert came.behind her and kissed her neck.and whispered in.her ear and gave me a hug. She smiled and looked over at Robert who was now pinned on the ground by.connor, okay.now connor was pinned down. What.the.hell are the.doing! Austin came over and kissed me nevk.deeply, he whispered in my ear "Be ready at 8 babe" I nodded and he ran over to Connor & Robert who.were tackling.eachother and pulled Robert off of.Connor and threw him down. I.looked over at Sarah who was drying Carter and LeAnne. I.picked up LeAnne and followed.Sarah to the.kids room. We set them in a chair that rolled around when the kids walked. We walked thwm.out to.the.living room and let them.roam around. I decided to.put on.music so I.turned on the stero to.have Onw Direction snging. Austin stopped wrestling and looked up. I.turned it off and walked away laughing. Sarah burst out laughing and walked into.the kitchen with me. She made us some coffee and we.walked onto.the porch leaving the sliding door open. She took a sip.of her coffee and smiled at.me.

Sarah; ugh, it's ready 2! I have been up forever making.breakfast for everyone.

Sam; yeah, why is Alex here?

Sarah; he kicked her to the kurb.

She smiled and sipped her coffee.

Sam; good, he needes that.

Sarah; ugh, I know! I'm so happy, he's now breathing again. He's such a great, handsome, and funny guy, he deserves someone amazing you know.

I.nod and sip some coffee. she does the same.

Sarah; even for having such a terrible hangover you look great! Haha.

I was wearing Austin's monster shirt and black spandex with my hair pulled up.

Sam; what, you craycray.

She literally spits out the coffee she was drinking and laughs.

Sarah; oh my god, I can't believe you.just said that.

I.nod and drink the rest of my coffee.

Sarah; so whens the big day babe.

She finishes up her coffee.

Sam; in 6 months. It's gonna be on the beach.

Sarah; don't tell me california.

I nod and smile.

Sarah; ugh, fine. We'll go dress shopping next weekend. I'm booked. I got me and you singed up for an online TSU educTion coarse for next semester. Is that okay?

Sam; couldn't be better!

We beard hollaring from inside. We run inside to see Maddie here.

Sarah; what the hell are you doing here!

Alex and Austin has the kids.

Maddie; i'm sick and done with this so called family. You, sarah, are such a whore!

Sarah; get out.

Robert comes rnning I with his phone.

Robert; police are on.there way.

Sarah; police? It's just maddie. .

Right than she points a gun.

Sarah: COMON A GUN! THIS IS ALEX ALL OVER AGAIN!

Alex; Hey!

Sarah; sorry sweetie.

Alex mumbling "Mhmm"

Maddie; all I wanted was austin.

Sam; he's not a toy babe. He's a real person.

Maddie; no shit dumbass.

Police came fying in and like that maddie was handcuffed, tazered, and gone.

Sarah; I seriously wish I got that on tape!

Robert; your so mean sarah.

He goes up.to.her and.kisses her. Alex & austin set the kids down in the chairs and they zoom off. I.look at the ckick tsee it's already 3. 5 morehours. Sarah took me to her room and threw all her clothes out.

Sarah; aight, whatchuu wanna wear babe.

I.picked out her tight black mini.dress with a sequned silver top part and it gluffs outa bit grom the waist down. She.pulls out black high heels with a black bow on the heels. We decided to out it on firat so makeup.or anything wont get on it. She took me to her bathroom ans sat me down on a stool. She curled my hair with ringlets. She out in extentions to.make my hair longer. She than.curled those too. She clipped back my bangs.to.the side with a black bow. Than she slipped in some pinkish tanish small.pearl earrings. She applied some conceler, bronzer, vlush, powder, pink.lipstick, brown eyeliner to make my baby blue eyes pop. Than mascara. she than painted my tips of the nails with a french.tip white. I got up and looked in.the.mirror. I.looked flawless! I.looked at the.time. 8:01 I.smiled at her and grabbed my purse and.kissed her cheek.and ran downstairs to.see Austin sitting on the couch wearing a suite shirt and black skimny.jeans. Cute! He walked up to me and smiled.

Austin; you loom flawless!

Sam;.thats what I.said!

He laughed and kissed my cheek slowly.and.gentle.

He walked me to.the car and drove off. this time he.disn't cover my eyes. Yay! We pulled into an itialan place after 20 minuts of.driving. We walked in to see it covered with.hanging lights and music playing. The waitor walked us to the back porch.room. She handed us.plates of cheese ravilolis.

Austin; me, sarah, and my dad would come here all the time when I.was younger and tgis is what I would get everytime. I.hope you.dont mind.

Sam; nono! I.love raviolis!

I took a bite.

Sam; holy chiz this is good!

Once we were done eating he took my hand and walked me to a blank area and turned up.the music and we started slow.dancing.

Austin; we didn't get to.dance at.the party so.here we are.

I just smiled. And kept dancing. He leanes In to.kiss and I.wrapped my hands around his.neck and pulled him to.me and our lips just crashed. He deepend the kiss and his hands found my lower waist. He than bit my.bottom lip.for.entrance and I.accepted. Our tongues wrestled and.he.backed up up against the wall. It was just me.and him. My.hands intertwimed in.his brown soft hair. His hands squuezed my ass. Ws both pulled away and went back in. he fiund his way.to.my.neck and slightly sucked it. He.oulled away and smiled.

Austin; well that was amazing.

I.breathed heavily and smiled. I was in love with.this dude.

Austin; sam, i'm in love with you. You are to perfect.

He kisse him short and gently and he took my.hand.and we walked to the car. Ooh how I.love this boy.

When we got home we found sarah and robert sleeping in the.bed with connor and frankie on the couch and alex crashed on the beanie chair. We walked into.our room and went to bed.