Chapter 62

I woke up in a hotel room. I looked around to see it wasn't just a hotel it was a huge condo! I walked out of the huge room with a Big round white bed and a huge bathroom that was open in the room. i walked out to see a Huge Kitchen and a living room with a Round spinny chair. Ooh I was going to have fun with that. I walked to the door to see a circle hallway with 2 rooms a bathroom and a laundry room. I walked to the first room to see 2 twin white bed's and a flat screen t.v, I walked to the other room to see one california king size bed with white pillows and black sheets. I walked to the kitchen and looked through the pantry, Robert and them must have went grocrey shopping. I found a note on the kitchen counter with messy hand writting :

Hey baby! I hope you slept amazing! We went to go get some milk for Sam so we will be back in a few, 

Love Robert xx

i could barely read it so underneathe was a note with perfect handwriting:

Hey Sarah, I know you cant read that ^.^ No one can, But I needed milk so we all went because Robert needed a bathsuit, Damn idiot forgot his and Austin needed some medicene so yeah, We'll be back later. Love you! xx

i smiled and put down the note and walked to the room and put on Robert's monster shirt and some spandex. I curled my hair and put on a beanie, I applied some eyeliner and mascara and some White toms. I heard the door open so I ran out of the room to see Sam Carrying a bag of milk and some Red Basketball shorts for Robert. Robert came in twiriling the  key around his index finer wearing a white v neck and some black skinny jeans. He threw the keys on the counter and kissed me on the cheek and jumped on the couch and threw is arms behind his head and closed his eyes. I looked over to see Sam Sitting on the counter drinking a glass of milk and Austin eating a lollipop. He had his arms around her waist and she was playing with his hair. She kissed his forehead and walked over to me. 

Sam: Hey SarahBear

Sarah: Hey SammieWammie! Wanna go layout for alittlebit? I'm losing my glow gurl! 

Sam: Same! Hell Yeah let's do this thang! 

We both laughed and walked into sepreate rooms to change. I walked in to see my Bathing suit hanging, It was Neon pink bikini top with Neon Blue bottoms and Neon Yellow Bow on the right side of my hip. I took off my beanie and put my hair up in a pony tail letting ringlets fall down my back. I walked out to see Sam sitting on the bed with a black Bikini and neon yellow strings. He hair was straight with a neon yellow beanie. She smiled and kissed Austin goodbye. I looked over to see Robert passed out on the couch. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my beach bag, I had 2 towels, Some banana boat sunscreen, Some Neon blue sunglasses and a Book called "Sisterly Love". Sam walked to the counter and grabbed a Glamour magaizne and some Neon Pink sunglasses. She threw a banana at Robert. PERFECT AIME! It hit his head and he thlew up.

Sam: Robert! Say GoodBye to your wife for peet sake! 

Robert: Bye Babe. . . Damn You look gorgeous! 

Sarah: No I look fat!

Robert: Not fat! Pregnant!

Sarah: 'Cause that's any better!

He laughed and closed his eyes again and fell asleep. 

We walked down to the pool to see little kids screaming and running around so we decided to walk to a smaller one. We threw our bags down and some random Older guy walked up to us and offered to put sun lotion on us. 

??: I'm Mario do you guys need help putting on your sun lotion

Sam: Sure, But no funny buissness!

Mario: It's cool

After 10 minutes of him slathering us with banana boat he walked off to go and get us some drinks. He walks back with a tall glass of neon pink juice and some pineapple and cherry's ontop with a neon yellow umbrella. We both sipped it and sam's eyes light up like a lightbulb.

Sam: This is amazing! 

Mario: It's a sizzle bow. No achol just a fruit juice and fruit slices. 

Sam: Cool! Thanks!

Sarah: Thanks. 

He walked away and we put on our sunglasses and laughed at our perfect sync.

Sarah: You and Austin are perfect! 

Sam: Thanks, I don't know if it's to early to say this but I think I love him

Sarah: It's never to early or to Late. and I can tell you this now, He loves you back.

She smiles and takes a sip of her drink.

Sarah: Sam, Do you think Robert is faling OUT of love with me? He doesn't look at me the way he used to! 

Sam: He does, I promise you! That's all he talks about is how lucky he is to have you. You guys are to cute! 

She takes me hand and and squuezes it.

Sarah: So I was thinking if it's a girl i want to name it Elizabethh with 2 h's, LeAnn Villanueva. 

Sam: My Middle name! Ahh yay! i love it! What about if its a boy?

Sarah: Carter Ruben Villanueva. I know me and Alex aren't on the same page but I mean he has been with me since well forever! 

Sam: I love it! 

I just smile. Sam's phone goes off and she checks it.

Sam: From austin, Hey baby I have a surprise for you tonight! So come back and get ready soon, We need to leave at 5. It's now 2. xx

She just smiles and stares at her phone. 

Sarah: Lucky! Oh My Gosh look we are already getting our glow back! Yay! 

She laughs and winks at me which makes me laugh even harder. 

We both gather our things and head back up. We walk inside to see The boys passed out on the couch. we decided to go down to the condo's little grocrey store. We bought a T-shirt that has a face of 5 old guys wearing thongs. And in subtitle saying "Family, Whatcha gonna do about it"! Sam Laughed so hard and we payed for them, We walked through the condo's garden and we sat down on a bench that looked over the lake, We sat down talking about Stuff for the baby's room. She checked her phone and it was 4 already! We ran back inside again to see the boys crashed on the couch, Austin was half on the couch half hanging off, He was shirtless and was snooring. Robert was shirtless too and cuddled with his Minion. We laughed and walked into my room. She allowed me to do her makeup and hair finally! I curled her hair with perfect ringlets hanging down her back, I put on a brown leather headband around her forhead, I handed her a greenishblueish scoop neck with a purple and black and green sleeveless dress to put on over the shirt with a black belt with a black bow in the middle, I handed her some black toms. I Put on some conceler and eyeliner on the bottom of her lid, i put on some gold eyeshadow and some black mascara, I put on a few coats to make them fuller and longer. I curled her hair more and I put some bobby pins in her hair to hold a few of loose hairs. I put some on pink lipstick with some lip gloss on. She smiled and looked in her full length mirror. 

Sam: I look AMAZING! Thanks!

Sarah: It's no biggy, I love doing this! 

Austin: Sam babe you ready? 

Sam: Coming! I handed her a brown leather across the body purse. He cell phone, Her wallet, A bathing suit, Touch up makeup, And a on-the-go tooth bursh. She smiled at me and we walked out hand in hand outside. Robert was still sleeping And Austin was sitting on the couch wearing Black skinny jeans, A blue v-neck, A Blue and Black snap back and some black Vlados. He smiles and walks over to Sam and kisses her cheek.

Austin: Don't wait up sarah!

Sarah: I won't. 

He laughs and walk out. True love!