Chapter 13

I woke up Alex and he was already to go and head out to 1D House.

I wanted Alex & Harry to make up. Alex refused to but i wanted him too! 

Sa: Alex PLEASE Be nice!

Al: Sarah PLEASE understand he tried getting with you. 

Sa: Alex REMEMBER that you dumped me

Al: Sarah REMEMBER that I love you

Sa: Shut up!

Al: Make me -Makes kissy face-

Sa: -Pecks him on the lips- 

* * * *

We made it to the 1D house and i knocked on the door.

Lou came to the door in his underware. He checked me out than looked at Alex's face. He was PISSED! 

Lou: HARRY! 

Harry came up to me and hugged me

Ha: I see you still have my famous jacket -winks-

Sa: i love this thing! Your never getting it back -smiles my famous smile-

Al: -Coughs-

Ha: Harry disgustingly says "Come in" He watches Alex with those gorgeous eyes of him. Alex walks in first and harry grabs my butt and smiles. It didnt phase me so i just smiled.

Al: Harry can we talk.

Ha: Sure. -he leads alex into a room-

Al: Sarah Stay. 

I go to sit next to zayn. all the other boys go to make sure no physical damge goes on. 

Sa: So Zayn. DO you not like me?

Zayn: No.

Sa: -Looks at him in the eyes- I poke him in the abs.

Sa: Poke. . . .  Poke. . . . Poke. . . . 

Za: Please Sarah stop. The reason i dont talk to you is because well I dont know. 

Sa: Is there a problem with me?

Za: NO! -kisses me on the cheek- I just want to stay away from the Alex Drama and Harry Drama. 

Sa: Ooh good thinking.

ZA: -He smiles- so. . . VAS HAPPENIN? 

Sa: Ahhhh Yay! You said it! I was hoping sooner or later you would!

Za: I knewn that would get you! 

We heard screaming from the room i fly up but i felt some strong arms wrap around my waist.

Sa: ZAYN LET ME GO!

Za: Why do you think i'm out here? Let them. they other boys will deal with it. Don't go near it.

SA: ZAYN PLEASE LET GO. - stare at him- Please!

Za: He lets go and i go flying into the room. 

I Saw Alex ontop of harry punching him in the face

Sa: AALLEEXX GET OFF OF HIM! -Than i saw his face i broke down crying and i felt the same strong arms wrap around me and pull me out- ZAYN LET GO OFF ME! PLEASE 

Lou: It's not zayn. Sarah calm down 

He cups my face and stares at me. My makeup is everywere! and my hair is a mess. He trys reading my eyes 

Lou: Sarah. The When they get out. Your going to have to choose. They will come out of that room and will tell you all their secrets. You have to pick before or this -He points to the room with all the screaming- Will NEVER end. and it may end up worst than a few blood spots and bruises. 

I just nod yes. 

Harry come out with his hands behind his back like he was being arrested. Zayn is holding his hands back and Alex comes out the same way but Liam and Niall were holding his hads. both the boys give eachother death glares. They boys sit down and both stares at me waiting for the secrets to flow out. Waiting for me to pick. Waiting to see what will happen next. I can feel Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn behind me. Louis had his hands intertwined with me and Niall and Liam have their hands on my shoulders and Zayn Sits besides me and rubs my back. I'm silently crying my heart out. I just look down at my ripped faded jeans and my Drawn on Converse. I play with my perfect whited out nails and pick at the nail polish when louis warm hands hold them and he whispers in my ears "It's time" I look up at each boy indivisually. They look nervous. I look at Alex. His face beaten up and Than to Harry's with a more bruises. 

I open my mouth to speak. . . . 

* * * *