Chapter 35

Sorry guys! We haven't updatedd yet. Sam is sick :/ And i Have A LOT of Work, I'm getting a job soon, So yeeah. 

#TeamHarry

#TeamAlex

Tweet me which one's and idea's!

Sarah: @SarahConstancio

Sam: @ForeverSalex

Thanks for reading!

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - -

I stood there in complete silence. Alex was to much in shock to even move and She kept going to at it! I finally I ran upstairs, Accidently stomping on the first step, getting their attention fianlly. I head Alex run upstairs to get me. I reached my door and was reaching for the handle bar and felt Warm, Muscular, Tan Arms wrap around my waist and pull me away from the door. I heard Maddie gasp and run out of the door stomping. I couldn't forgive him. I wiggled out and ran into the room locking the door. I heard Alex banging on the door for 10 minutes at the least, But i decided to plug in my headphones and listen to a song that alway's cheer's me up. 

Jack's Mannequin "Swim". 

"You've gotta swim,

Swim for your life

Swim for the music

That saves you

When your not so sure you'll survive

You gotta swim"

I sang along forgetting about the world. I walked over to my Spray painted black rim, Full length mirror. I stared at the Long Wavy brown hair, Tan and Muscular girl who look's like she belongs on the front page of a model magazines. Pearl white teeth, Flat, and toned stomach, Perfect height. I pull on the end of my "Keep Austin weird" Lol get it? Austin. . . Austin Mahone. . . He's weird. . .Ohh Nevermind. I pull on the end of my "Keep Austin Weird" Long sleeve sweatshirt and glancing at my Black spandex and Tiedie Socks. 

Alex was still banging on my door. I opened the door to see him fly in the room, I take a run for it. I grab my purse and throw it on and drive to the park. I look back and see alex standing in the middle of the street arms in the air. I flore it and i finally get to the park. And guess who is sitting at the Blue Table under the kazeboo. Harry. Greeaaatt.

Sorry Guys! I'm not feeling so well, And I have A LOT of homework, So i will upload SOON! I promise.