Chapter 64

Author(s) Notes ; This chapter is going on the same time as Sam's Date with Austin. So just letting Y'all know (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sarah's POV

Once Sam & Austin left I sat down on the couch next to Robert who was still passed out on the couch. I lean over and kiss his cheek. He turned around and grabbed my waist.

Robert: Hey, Babe

Sarah: Hey.

Robert: What's wrong?

Sarah: It's nothing. 

Robert: Sarah, I'm married to you, I know when there's something on your mind. 

Sarah: It's just, I feel like your falling out of love with me. You don't look at me the same way. 

Robert: Sarah, You are my everything. I married you for a reason! Don't ever think that. 

He leaned his forehead on mine and smiled. He kissed my cheek down to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulls me close. 

Sarah: I love you.

Robert: Let's go out.

I smile and nod. He slips on a shirt he found laying on the couch, I put a bathing suit cover over me and grab my purse. He started driving well I don't know. I closed my eyes to rest my eyes for awhile. I rubbed my stomach. I felt a warm hand rub my stomach to.

Robert: We're here! 

I opned my eyes to see an Disney themed resturant. He opens my door and helps me out. We walk in to see Princesses and princes. We walk over to see a little table with a candle lit in the middle. We sat down a princess dressed blonde walks over.

??: Hello I'm mindy I will be your waitress this eveing, What do you want to start off with today?

Robert: I will have a Dr. Pepper and she will have a Peace Tea and a plate of cheese sticks.

He smiles at me and grabs my hand across the table. 

Mindy: That will be right out sir! and ma'am! 

She smiles and walks away. 

Robert: Having fun? 

Sarah: Yes! So what are you getting?

Robert: I wanted some Pizza! 

Sarah: Ooh goody! And hot wings right?

Robert: Of coarse! 

Sarah: Yay! 

Mindy: A Dr. Pepper for Mr. Villanueva and one for Mrs. Mahone! 

Robert: You know who we are?

Mindy: I love your brother! But I love you to! And Sarah your one of my role models! 

Sarah: Awwh thank you!

Mindy: I see your pregnant, And please tell me that's a ayes or this would be awkward

Sarah: Hahahaha yes I am

We all laugh and she puts the Peace Tea and cheese sticks down and pulls out her notebook.

Mindy: So Anything else? 

Robert: A large peporoni pizza and some extra hot hot wings? 

Mindy: Will do! 

She takes the menu's and walks off.

Robert: Check your pockets.

I checked them and he laughs

Sarah: Why?

Robert: Because you stole my heart. 

Sarah: Oh My Gosh Robert your on soemthing

He laughs and leans across the table to kiss me. It was a short kiss. He pulled back and smiled. 

Sarah: I wonder how Sam and Austin are doing.

Robert pulls out his phone and showed me a picture of Sam and him kissing with fireworks in the back ground, Than another of her smiling with a promise ring on, than another of sam laughing on the floor clutching her stomach with the caption "Told her a cheesy pickup line" I laughed and robert lifts up his phone and takes a picture of me driking my peace tea. 

Sarah: Robert! 

Robert: Your so cute! 

Sarah: Shut up! 

Robert: Baby you must be a broom, 'Cause you swept me off my feet

I put my tea down and put my head down on the table and laugh silently I lifted my head up and my face was read and I couldn't breathe. He clicks his phone and takes a picture of me. 

Robert: Babe breathe! 

Sarah: Oh. . . . My. . . . Gosh. . .  .Robert your such a dork! 

Robert: I know. 

He flicks his imagenary long hair behind his back like a girl and laughs.

Mindy: Here's your food! And can I just say you to are SO cute! I saw a picture of the wedding and I just want to say you were gorgeous in the gown! Who was the really pretty girl hugging Austin with his hands around her? He tweet's about her a lot!

Robert: That's his girlfriend and Sarah's best friend

Mindy: She's so pretty! Ooh and I don't mind if you say no but can I take a picture with you two?

Robert: Sure!

He throws his napkin on the table and helps me up. We got one of Mindy's co worker to take it, Mindy was in the middle and Robert on her right and Me on the left holding my stomach. After that We hug her and sign her notebook.

Mindy: You guys are amazing! 

Robert: Thank you! 

Mindy: So How lond are you guys staying in Flordia? 

Sarah: Uhm, A week I believe 

Robert: These are awesome cheesesticks! 

Mindy: I think I have an Idea of what you will Love! Hold on

She runs to the kitchen and a few minutes and a few slices of pizza. She comes holding a big cup with two straws

Mindy: This is the chocolate volcano! Just whip cream, ice cream, chocolate, and butterfinger peices.

Sarah: YUMM! 

I take a sip and smile.

Sarah: Robert try this! 

He takes a sip and makes a face

Robert: That is chocolately! 

Mindy: You don't like it?

Robert: I love it! I love chocolate! 

- - - - - 

Ring Ring

Robert: Ooh hey Sam!

He puts it on speaker phone

Sam: Hey! Can y'all come quick? 

Robert: Sure! 

-Done-

Mindy: I'll clean it up.

Robert : Thanks! 

He hands her cash and we run out to the car.