Chapter 47

I woke up to the sound of birds. Had we stayed at the beach all night? I looked over to see Robert staring at me.

Robert: You have beautiful eyes.

Me: Hehe. Thanks. So do you. Did we sleep here all night?

Robert: Yeah. You fell asleep and I didnt want to wake you.

Me: Austin's probably worried sick. Lets head home.

I totally forget we walked here. Looks like we have a long walk ahead of us. I begged Robert to carry me there cause I was tired. So he did.(: I had the best boyfriend ever. 15 mins later we were home. Once we walked in I expected Austin to come barging down the stairs and yell at Robert. Nothing. Guess he didnt come home last night either. I wondered where he was. Oh well.

I went into the kitchen and made cupcakes. I had been craving them for awhile. While I was making the batter my stomach was starting to get upset. Oh shit. I ran to the trash can and threw up. Robert came running to see if I was ok. He saw he barfing and went to hold my hair back. He started rubbing my back whispering everything was going to be ok. He decided to call Austin to see if he'd get me some medicine. No answer. He tried Alex. Same thing. Then he called Harry and thank god he picked up. He said he'd be over in 10 mins with some medicine.

Those 10 mins seemed like it took 5 hours. I hated throwing up. I didnt know what was wrong with me. Probably just a flui bug. Harry came by and dropped off the medicine. I asked him to stay but he said he had to do some things for the upcoming tour. Once he left Robert helped me to the couch. He put in a movie and I fell asleep watching it. 

I woke up to Robert whispering to somebody. I couldnt make out the voice. I think it was Austin. I decided to just get up. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Austin and Robert.

Austin: Hey Sarahbear. How ya feelin?

Me: A lot better?

Austin: Thats good. Im gonna go shower. Love you,

Me: Love you too.

Robert got up and made me some waffles. YUMMY! We spent the day cuddled on the couch. Austin said he had someone to go meet. I knew it was Sam by the smile on his face. They would make a cute couple. I just hope she doesnt hurt him. She doesnt seem like the girl who would but still. You never know.

Robert came back with the waffles and I practically shoved them down my throat. I was soo hungry. Robert went to take a shower. I decided to check my twitter. I saw Austin got #GetWellSarah trending. I decided to tweet back to everybody.

@SarahMahone: Thanks for getting #GetWellSarah trending for me. Im feeling much better thanks to @Robert15Jgod, @Harry_Styles and @AustinMahone. Love you guys <3

I fell asleep after that. Robert came down from his shower and cuddled with me. Thats how I spent the rest of my night. Cuddled with Robert. I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat. Boom. Boom. Boom. <3