Chapter 74

I woke up to screaming and crying. I ran out of bed thinking it was Austin and Sam fighting but it wasnt. It was Carter and LeAnne. Austin was up holding LeAnne so I went and got Carter.

Me: I cant thank you enough for everything you and Sam do.

Austin: Its no problem Sarah. Really. I love it here.

Me: I love you being here.

Its was quiet for a few minutes. Austin was the one to break the silence.

Austin: I messed up big time last night. How should I fix things?

Me: Apologize for last night and have a romantic night for you two. She may have a hangover so treat her like a queen tonight.

Austin: Ok. I already have the perfect night planned.

Sams POV.

I woke up with a killer headache. What happened last night? All I remember is fighting with Austin. Gosh Im so stupid. I never should've acted the way I did. He was only trying to keep me away from Niall. Which was smart of him. We both knew Niall had a thing for me. I just didnt want to admit it to myself. Ugh all this thinking is making my head hurt even worse.

Me: Sarah! I have a hangover. Come take care of me!

Instead of Sarah coming down Austin did. That was a complete surprise. He walked in the kitchen and got me some orange juice. He walked in the bathroom and got some pills.

Austin: Take this. Itll help.

I grabbed the pills and my juice and swallowed the pills. He was about to get up and leave but I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

Me: Austin?

Austin: Yes babe?

Me: Im sorry for last night. I didnt mean what I said.. I was being stupid. I shouldve listened to you.

Austin: No Sam Im sorry. I shouldnt have been so overprotective. I just didnt wanna lose you. I love you sooo much.

Me: I love you too. And trust me im never going anywhere.

I gave him a quick kiss and layed down. He layed next to me and I was starting to doze off. Before I was completely asleep Austin kissed me and whispered:

Austin: I have a great night planned for us. Get your sleep and Ill wake you up at 5. Love you.

After that I fell asleep in his arms. Waiting for 5 to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short! I just updated and I want Sarah to write a romantic chapter for me and Austin. Shes working on our 1D story! BE sure you go check it out!<3