chapter 16

We slip in that movie "Paranormal 1" 

I'm snuggled up in Harry's arms. Alex With a Pillow ;D. Robert with his Minion. And Austin with Maddie.

Me and her are wearing red sweat pants that show off our butts but shes wearing a pink tank top and i'm wearing a white one. 

Harry's arms are wrapped around my waist and his hands intertwined with mine. At times he's sneaking kisses on my neck. God could i live in his arms! My phone starts ringing.

Sa: Hello?

??: Sarah? It's tyler.

Sa: Ohh Whaddup?

Ty: Nadda gurrl. Hey you with Alex? 

Sa: Yea. 

I hand him my phone and he walks into the other room. And comes back in within 2 minutes.

Sa: What was that about?

Al: Ooh He wanted to come over. That cool with you guys?

I jump up and hop around

SA: YES! I miss him!

Al: You saw him like a week ago?

Sa: I don't care i love that God.Bless.Your.Soul boy!

(If you don't get that watch the video called Alex Tv Italian car wreck. That's tyler.)

Al: Ooh that was really funny! 

Sa; I know! ahahaha. Hey ROOBIIEE Press play. 

He presses play and we get into the movie. A few screams from me, Maddie, And yes Robert. Harry, Austin, And alex just laugh the whole time. I turn around and burry my head in Harry's chest. He brushes my hair with his fingers and i finally drift asleep until Tyler comes running in screaming! 

Ty: IM HEREEEEE!

I just groan. 

Sa: WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FLACK TYLER! TRYING TO SLEEP HURR! 

Ha: SARAH SHUT UP YOUR BLOWING OUT MY EARS!

Sa: -Whispering- I'm sorry baby. 

He just bend down and kisses me passionatly until tyler jumps on us.

Ty: PDA! NO NO!

Sa: Oh.My.Constancio! Tyler move!

Al: You still use that? You have used that "Oh.My.Constancio" Since the first day you meet me.

Sa; I will never use anything else. I love you my Alexander Ruben Constancio!

Al: -She just smiles- 

Ty: Cough Cough

I just give him the death glare. He just comes and picks me up and kisses my cheek so i wrap my arms around his neck. And i peek through the corner of my eyes to see Harry Laughing. And i peek over to Alex smiling. 

Sa: Best night ever!!!! WOAAHH!

Maddie just giggles and wiggles around and kisses him. 

Sa: Hey Maddie. Don't you just dig guys with Braces? Hahaahahaha 

I look over and playfully wink at Robert. 

Ma: Ooh yes! 

I could see Austin and Robert Blush a little. 

Ma: Let's play Truth or Dare!!

Sarah, Robert, Harry, Austin, Alex, And Tyler: HELL NO!

Ma: Aww Why.

Sa: People get hurt. i just had a HARD Day today. HELL NO! 

Al: Yea I'm with sarah. I just lost her today and I just got good with harry. Let's not mess with that.

Ma: Than what should We play.

Sa: I want to sleep!

I turn around and sleep in harry's arms before. I finally drift asleep. 

I wake up to screaming. I Pretend to sleep so i could hear the conversation

Ha: What the hell Robert?

Ro: Okay I'm sorry i have been in love with her since i meet her. The same day Alex "Fell in love with her" Too. 

Al: And you didn't tell me?!?

Au: No you mean you didn't tell us?! 

Ro: I'm sorry! I didn't want this to destroy our amazing friendship. 

Al: It wont! look at me and her. She's nothing can destroy a friendship with her! That's another thing i love about her. 

Au: guy's we are talking about me sister. Look i'm going back to bed with maddie. 

He walks over to me and kisses my head and walks over to the couch and slips in with maddie. Harry, Alex, And Robert look over to me. 

Ro: But she's yours Harry. Treat her right. Please

Ha: Guy's i will. But i go on tour next week. 

My heart stops. I forgot.

Ro: Ooh shit. Your not talking her away from us i'm sorry i draw the line at that!

Ha: i can't if i wanted to i would but 2 things. You guy's and my boss. We aren't aloud to bring any guest on tour unless they are in the show. 

Al: She's going to be heart broken! Harry. Why didn't you tell us before.

Ha: I just remembered! 

* * * * * * * 

Whaat wil happen!?!?! 

Ooh gosh guys! I hope you love this story as much as i love writting it! 

>.<3 

Mind voting.

Commenting.

fanning?

My twitter: @SarahConstancio