Chapter 58

The cake fight got prety intense. Robert and Austin joined in on it. They were both against me! This meant war. Luckily I got Sam to join my side. Man did she have great aim! She threw a piece of cake and it hit Austin straight in the middle of his face. Man did I love this girl! Austin wasnt so happy. He ran after her and tried to get her back. He almost got her then right before he threw it she ducked and it hit Robert instead. Robert's facial expression was priceless. The boys decided to have a full on cake battle.

Me: This better not happen at the wedding!

They werent paying attention. Me and Sam decided to go get cleaned up. I told her she could use my shower. We both showered and I let her borrow some pjs. We were having a sleep over.(:

Sam: Hey Sarah. Can I ask you something..

Me: Sure anything.

Sam: Do you think Austin will ever leave me..

The look on her face was sad but nothing compared to the look in her eyes. They were worried and sad and it made me want to cry. I gave her a reasuring hug before I answered.

Me: Honestly no. He likes you way to much. The look he has when he's with you is priceless. I wouldnt be surprised if you got married.

Sam: Thanks Sarah. Your probably the bestest friend I've ever had.

That warmed my heart. We decided to paint our nails. I painted hers blue and she painted mine red. Suddenly an idea hit me.

Me: Hey Sam. Wanna hang out tomorrow? They boys are going out buying suits and the ring and we still need to get your dress. We should have a girls day!

Sam: Id love that!

There was a knock on the door and Austin and Robert came in. They had just showered. Austin came and practically jumped on Sam. Aww. Robert came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Sam: AUSTIN! Your going to ruin my nails!

We all laughed including Sam. They were both staring deeply into each others eyes. God they were cute. They kissed and for once I knew my brother was happy.

Robert: God guys. Get. A. Room.

Austin: Bro. We're. In. One.

That ticked off Robert so boys being boys they started wrestling. Me and Sam just ignored them and went down stairs and put in a movie. We decided to watch The Little Mermaid. Stupid. I know. But it was our favorite princess movie. The boys came down stairs, saw what we were watching and went and changed the movie.

Me: HEY! We were watching that.

Austin: HEY! Were gonna watch Grown Ups instead.

Sam: I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Austin: Good. Me too.

They got all cuddled up on the couch. The other boys had already left. Robert and I were cuddled up on the floor. Halfway through the movie Austin and Sam decided to go to bed. Sam looked exhausted.

Me: We should get to sleep babe. Me and Sam are going shopping in the morning. You boys need to gets suits and the ring.

Robert: Babe I know. Lets get some sleep.

We walked upstairs and I jumped on my bed. Robert came and cuddled with me. This is how I imagined the rest of my life. Cuddled up next to Robert.

Robert: Goodnight Sarah. I love you.

Me: Love you too.

He gave me a kiss and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

*the next day*