chapter 26

He slipped off my bra and threw it across the room, We kiss hard are tongues wrestling, i rub my hands into his shirt and rub his abs.

??: Hey sar. .  .WOAHHHH !!!!!

Alex: ROBERT DUDE !

I fly off of alex and cover up noticing my shirt and bra is off, I wrap myself in the sheet and just sit there embarrased on the floor. Robert flys out of the room and closes the door.

Alex: Sarah, I'm sorry, That got out of hand it will never go that far again. I promise, Now lets go to sleep.

I crawl up onto the bed and i slip on a "Boyz will be boyz" Shirt, It smelled like Madison so i slipped it on. And i crawl up next to alex who slips his arms around my waist hugging me tight and kissing my neck. I rest my head into his hard yet comforting chest.

Me: How am I suppose to sleep when your kissing my neck?

Alex: Just try babe

I nod and fall asleep perfectly.

I wake up alone. And i just stare up at the celing and yawn, I rub my baby blue eyes and get the sleep outta the corners of my eyes. I sit up and stretch. I get out of bed and grab my purse and head over to the other room to see All the boys sleeping but no Alex. I tie back Madison's shirt i'm still wearing which was a little big, When i tied it up it ended up showing some of my belly, And some Black spandex. I walk outside twirling my key ring on my index finger, i plug in my head phone and select "Impossible" By Shontelle and I press the Down button on the elevator. It was taking forever so i lay back onto the wall. The elevator finally dings and Alex walks off.

Alex: Ooh Hey babe !

Me: Hey, Where were you?

Alex: I went to whataburger to get you some Dr. Pepper. He holds up the cup.

Me: Oh Thanks ! I was actaully headed there to get some.

Alex: Oh Sorry ?

He laugh and pulls me into a hug and kisses me fast.

Me: Hey They all are sleeping want to go and find a place to hang for a while until they wake up ?

Alex: Sure ! Hey lets head to the cafe we always go to !

I nod and he takes my hand and we get into the elevator. We finally reach the bottom of the elevator and a girl comes up to Alex and hugs him.

??: OMG YOUR ALEX CONSTANCIO I LOVE YOU ! YOUR SO HOT DUMP THE HOE AND DATE ME !

I laugh.

??: I'M GABBY ! MARRY ME !

Alex: Gabby, I love sarah. I Don't know you. Please leave me alone, you have followed me for the whole morning ! I will give you an autograph but i will not marry you.

Gabby: Fine Bye !

She runs off screaming and cussing. I Am standing there laughing. We head into his car andhe decides to keek.

Alex on keek: Sorry i havent keeked in awhile, But i have been busy with drama and stuff. I have not forgotten about y'all. I love her.

I smile and blush and hide my face into my palm, He shows the camera me and kisses me fast.

Alex on keek: Well we are heading somewere, So tweet y'all later bye!

He clicks send and he starts the car.