Chapter 77

Sarah's POV;

I woke up cuddling with Samantha. What the Hell!I shake Samantha awake

Sam; What the hell?

Sarah; How, When, WERE ARE THE BOYS!

We both get up to see the car gone and a note on the door.

"Went out to the club last night be back later"

Wait what? They left us here last night and aren't back?!

I told samantha and we decided to call them up.

Ring Ring.

Robert: Hello.

Sarah: GET THE HELL BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!

Robert: Can't it wait babe.

Sarah: DON'T CALL ME BABE GET TO THE HOUSE NOW!

-End of Convo-

After 20 minutes of me and sam pacing the floor They walk in tired a'f.

They come in and pass out on the couch. Me and Sam decided to pour cold water on them

Roberrt; What the fuck sarah!

I role my eyes and grab the keys and samantha and head to the car.

Sam: Where are we going?

Sarah: You'll see. This shit's insane!

After me crying my eyes out driving we finally reach the house. We walk up to have Harry greet me at the door, He ran out and saw me crying and held me close. Niall and Sam awkwardly hug.Harry walks me into the house and to the couch were Liam Brings us some apple juice knowing Sam is kinda obsessed with Apple juice. We both take a sip and I rest my head on Harry's lap while he brushes my hair.

Harry; What's wrong?

Sarah; Robert. Out of know where he leaves me and Samantha to go clubing than doesn't come home 'till 10 in the morning. It seems like he doesn't even love me anymore. I mean he gets me pregnate than leaves me almost. I mean Gaah!

Harry squeeze's my hand and kisses my cheek.

Harry: You need to talk to him. Want to go for a walk?

I nod and he wipes off my tears with his tumbs and cups my cheeks and kisses my forehead. He takes my hands and we walk out leaving everyone else inside.

Harry; Sarah, I'm sorry about Robert. I saw love in his eyes but they have dissapered.

I nodd in agreement and I can feel tears running down my cheeks like razor blades.

Harry; I mean You have twins at age 17! It's not to late to divorce though.

My heart stopped and So did I. The though of divorcing Robert was just to much, But in my thoughts it felt right. Harry came back and dried more tears and grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug, My tear's staining his shirt. We walk back into the house to see Niall and Sam passed out on the couch cuddled and everyone was gone. We decided to leave them there. I gave harry a kiss on the cheek and walked to the car to drive home. Once we get home I saw Robert still sleeping on the Couch with Austin passed out on the chair. The kids were crying loud. I dropped my keys and ran to the room. I fed them and put them back to sleep. I looked at Robert and thought about what Harry said about the divorce. I touched his face and bite my lip to swallow tears coming back. I walked into my room to look up lawyers.