Chapter 81

*

Alex takes my hand and leads me to his car. We get in and he turns on some music.

Sarah: How have you been alex?

Alex: Ha, still trying to get over you and trying to forgive myself for almost killing you.

Sarah: That was almost a year ago.

Alex: I knew this was going to happen

Sarah: huh?

Alex: You and robert.

I look down and playing with my fingers. his hand that wasn't on the wheel took 'em. I still loved him, Yeah i get that.

Sarah: Alex, I still love you.

He looks over confused.

Sarah: I was so hurt that you cheated on me. I just thought that I loved Robert, I still do. Cna you take me back home. Tomorrow i promise we'll go out but I need to fix things with me and robert.

He nods and takes me back home. He kisses my cheek and I run inside to see Robert getting into his car with the paperwork in his hands. I run up and jump on his back and kiss his neck making him freeze.

Robert: Sarah what are you doing?

Sarah: Ooh you know, just on hanging.

He laughs a bit and sets the paperwork on the diver's seat.

Robert: Are you going to get off?

Sarah: I wasn't planning on it

I smiled and kissed his cheek again. Before he could do anything I get off and grab the paper work and tear it to bit and peices and drop them into the wind. Robert, mouth haning open, hands in the air, was pissed.

Sarah: Robert. I'm not letting you leave me. Not now! Please.

Robert stands their, hand behind his head. I run up and hug him. He hugs back, before I know it, he picks me up and kisses me hard. I pull back crying.

Robert: I thought you wanted me to kiss you?

I nod and pulling him into a kiss, which I deepen. we pull away for air and he puts me down.He examins the bruises and covers his mouth.

Robert: Sarah, I . .

Sarah: It's okay baby. Come here I want to show you something.

He smiles and nods. We start walking to the park. Once we get there memories of me and him pile into my mind making me cry. He pulls me into a tight hug. I know he was thinking the same. We both walk hand and hand to the place we used to lay out and have picnic's. We sit down under the tree, With me laying between his legs with my head on his chest.

Sarah: Hey, Robert check your pockets.

He does.

Robert: Why?

Sarah: because I think you stole my heart.

He burst out laughing.

Robert: Where did you hear that?

Sarah: You. On our honeymoon at that disney land resturant where we met that amazing fan! And then that night my mom showed up and we found out we were having twins!

Robert: You remember that?

I nod and I play with our intwertwined hands. He kisses my head and I turn around sitting criss cross inbetween his legs.

Sarah: Remember when all of us were best friends and we didn't know about any of our feelings and nothing could get in the way?

He nods and smiles.

Sarah: I destroyed that didn't I?

Robert: Never think that! It was going to happen eventually baby! Either way, sooner or later we would all be gone. It was you that pulled us closer. I mean if we havn't gotten married or you become pregnat, I promise you, The crew would be killed.

I smiled at that. We stayed liket that telling pick up lines and laughing, I got a text from Samantha worried sick about me. So we decided to go back to the house where we saw Austin and Sam hugging. They saw robert walking with me on his back, We were still laughing at eachothers pick up lines. and once they saw us smiling and holding hands Austin called inside and ALL of the crew came running towards us. Than Harry and Alex come out and stand there emotionless.