Chapter 33

I Woke up finally in my own bed instead of those cardboard box bed's from the hotel. I stayed laying down staring at my celing, my head roaring with a headche. I got up and headed to the bathroom and looked at myself blankly in the mirror, Hy hair was flowing down and i was in a baby blue tank top and some of Alex's monster Pajama pants, I looked at the time 6:00 am! I Grabbed my Purse and the Alex's keys and headed to the coffee shop. I walked in and automatcally ran into someone. Harry ! 

Harry: What are you doing up so early sarah !

Me: I passed out last night again, and i woke up with a BIG headache, So i came here to wake me up. 

Harry: Okay, I missed you so much.

Me: I miss you too! It's just That I love Alex.

Harry: It's okay, So Want to come to a party tonight at our house. 

Me: Sure ! Alex has to do stuff with his mom.

Harry: Cool ! Meet me at 6 there.

He winks and walks away. I go up to the counter to order. I get my coffee and head back home. 

I walk into the door to see Alex freaking out!

Me: Woah Woah What happen!?

Alex: Oh my gosh baby, I saw you were gone and my keys gone and i freaked out!

Me: I woke up early and left to get us coffee. I'm sorry baby!

Alex: No it's okay! 

I hand him his coffee. His Keys, And a Kiss.

Alex: I have to go help my mom pack stuff, I don't know what she's doing honestly.

Me: Your not moving right?

Alex: Ooh No! But i have to go bye baby!

He kisses me and runs out leaving me there standing. I decide to go to Austin's room. i saw him sleeping so i walked out and headed to my room. I check my twitter. As always spam. But than i saw some Tweet's from Alex

@AlexConstancio7: I miss my baby already! @SarahConstancio 

Harry, 

@Harry_Styles: Can't wait 'till tonight, Maybe She might come. @SarahConstancio

Austin,

@AustinMahone: She just passed out, Again ! This girl is on something lol. 

Robert,

@Robert15JGod: We need to stop screaming, She's going to pass out again! @SarahConstancio.

I laugh at them and logg off. I look at the time to see it's 8:00 a.m already! So i decided to take a little nap. 

I woke up again and it was 5:30 p.m! WHAT! 30 minutes, CRAP!

I hop out of bed and into the bathroom, I put on some Eyeliner, Lipstick (Pink), Mascara, and blush. I curl my hair. I walk into my closet and pick out some white booty shorts and a pink spegetti strap tank top, and a Black beanie and some black Vlados knights. I brab my wallet and stick it into my back pocket and my phone in my bra. I walk downstairs to see Austin and Robert passed out on the couch. I took Robert's keys and hop into the car. I head to the party. At least 70 cars there. I park in the garden with a couple other cars. I knock on the door and Harry answers wearing some black skinny jeans sagging, A white v-neck, A gray beanie and some Black Vlados. Sexy! He was holding a cup and his breathe wrecked of beer. I greets me with a hug and pulls me into the kitchen and hands me a cup. I gulped it down and got another. 2o minutes later i was Drunk out of my mind. We started dancing, At first it was 5 inches in between us, By the end of the song we were almost skin to skin but with clothes. He backed me up against the wall our lips milimeters away. He kissed my neck, i know it was bad but i didn't want him to stop! He moved his lips up to my jaw line making me slip out a moan. He moved his lips up to my lips. His hands start roaming my back, Than to my butt, Than to my thigh, He stopped there and his legs started rubbing on my thigh, and my hands roam from his abs to his. . . -.- . . . . He let out a moan and we both held our hands and ran upstairs. 

Alex POV: 

I finally finished packing with my mom, And I checked my phone to see if my baby texted me. Nope but i got a text from louis.

Message: Hey it's louis, Sarah wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come to our party she's here but she left her phone at home. 

i texted back and headed over there. i put on a Black v-neck and some white skinny jeans. I Got there and parked next to Robert's car, Guessing Sarah took it. I walked in and looked everywere for sarah. I saw Louis and he pointed upstairs. I gulped knowing this was going to be bad. I walked up and saw a door that looked like the room and harry Fought in. I Walked into see Sarah ontop of Harry making out hardcore. Clothes still on him but sarah was wearing a TINY tank top and some booty shorts that only cover an inch of her butt. I was so mad that I walked downstairs to see Maddie. I walked up to her and started kissing, First softly than Tongue. She slipped her hand into my pants. I could taste the achol on her. She pinned me up against the wall. Than i heard a gasp. Sarah, I turned around, Maddie still had her hand in my pants. She started screaming but i couldn't hear because of the music, Maddie had her hands all over me so i finally pushed her off and she passed out. I didn't care i was so mad. She tried looking for Harry but he was behind her swapping saliva with some Blonde skinny snookie, With his hand in her shirt. She started crying and i pulled her into my arms. She just hugged back. All i could hear her say over and over again was "I'm sorry" and "I love you". we Both headed home in my car.