The Words That Saved The One...

By flawlesslyfictional

Yuuri's life has never been perfect, in fact it became worse. But would an anonymous blogger/writer, that run... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Here Comes The Rain
Chapter 3: Death
Chapter 4: A New Discovery
Chapter 5: Aftermath of A New Discovery
Chapter 6: Waiting
Chapter 7: When Icarus Answered
Chapter 8: Yuuri's Response
Chapter 9: Friends In Need
Chapter 10: Icarus
Chapter 11: Out In The City
Chapter 12: Adventures in The Arcade
Chapter 13: Dance Dance
Chapter 14: Laser Tag
Chapter 15: Chilling In Chatrooms
Chapter 16: Months Later
Chapter 17: The Outcome
Chapter 18: The Day
Chapter 19: There He Stood
Chapter 20: Secrets Hidden In The Sunset
Chapter 21: The Next Day
Chapter 23: Revealed
Chapter 24: Revealed (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Words
Chapter 26: Weeks Later
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Epilogue
Viktor's and Yuuri's REAL First Encounter

Chapter 22: The Night

20 5 0
By flawlesslyfictional

   Yuuri didn't see it coming, but then again no one did. 

It was as cold as Antarctica itself, it filled Yuuri's skin with goosebumps and his blanket was not enough to shield him from the cold.  It has been a two months since Yuuri and Viktor first met in real life, both of them miss it, miss seeing each other behind their screens, so they decided to hang out during the holidays. After all, Viktor didn't live that far from Yuuri, according o Viktor at least. It was nearly three in the morning when Yuuri got the call.

He woke up and groggily grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He looked at the number and, although everything to him was a blur, he could tell that it was Viktor's number. Yuuri couldn't help but smile, "Hey Viktor, why are you up this late?"

"Yuuri!"

He sat up, realizing that it wasn't Viktor's voice he was hearing.

It was Yurio's.

"Yurio? How? Wha-"

Yurio cuts him off, "No time for questions Katsudon!"

Yurio's panic was palpable through the phone and Yuuri suddenly felt even more awake when he noticed that somthing was wrong. The night was no longer quiet and comfortable.

That atmosphere was replaced by a dark, ominous one that Yuuri had been to before.

"Yurio, what's wrong?" Yuuri asked, trying to stay calm as he listened to Yurio's odd heavy breathing, "How did you-"

"It's Viktor," Yurio took a deep breath, "He's in the hospital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.7K 20
| He was tired. It was late. His feet were already bleeding. Yuuri wanted to stop. He wanted to stand up and walk away from the ice. He wanted to go...
447K 13.8K 64
(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in a way you can say I don't really know pe...
116K 3.5K 27
A Yuri Plisetsky X OC Story - Her name? Valentina Nikolaev. Her talent? Dancing like there was no tomorrow. Her future? Not what she expected...
27.2K 616 35
Simple love; in which a darkness that consumes Yuri's thoughts get the better of him. Will his love for Victor take over his dark and sickening thoug...