Chapter 17: The Outcome

Phichit's door was locked when Yuuri tried to twist the doorknob to open it, so he knocked on the door, harder than he intended to. Phichit opened the door after four, fast knocks.

"Jeez Yuuri what is with the knocking?" Phichit asked.

"I-I-I-T'S-"

"Calm your horses!" Phichit said, putting his hands on Yuuri's shoulders and shaking him, "Come in."

He opened the door wider and Yuuri went to sit down on the sofa, "I have a lot to tell you.."

"I can tell," replied Phichit as he closed the door and sat next to Yuuri, "So why are you panicking? Is it because of a test?"

"No."

"School work?"

"Nope, just let me explain Phichit."

"Alright go."

Yuuri took a deep breath, "Okay so I didn't tell you this, because I thought you wouldn't care, so Icarus and I have been talking a lot, and I mean A LOT, and we became very close. Since Icarus had a lot of work to do, he wanted to multi-task so he called me. One thing lead to another and..."

"And?" Phichit stared at Yuuri with wide eyes.

"I'm meeting him, in real life, weeks from now."

"WHAT?" Phichit exclaimed, loud enough for the whole country to hear.

"PHICHIT I'M EXCITED BUT ALSO NERVOUS WHAT IF HE MEETS ME IN REAL LIFE AND THINKS I'M A WEIRDO??? WHAT IF I GET TOO EXCITED AND THINKS I'M ANNOYING? PHICHIT I AM NOT GOOD AT MEETING NEW PEOPLE!!!!" Yuuri exclaimed, now on his feet, pacing back and forth.

"Well technically, he doesn't fall under the category of 'new people,'" Phichit stated.

"BUT STILL, I'M SUCH A SHITTY PERSON, WHAT IF HE WON'T LIKE ME AFTER HANGING OUT WITH ME?!!!" Yuuri stopped pacing.

Phichit stood up and slapped Yuuri with both of his hands on both cheeks, "KATSUKI YUURI GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MAN."

"Yes sir!" Yuuri exclaimed, his cheeks slightly squished, making him sound a bit muffled.

"You worry too much," Phichit said, both of his hands still on Yuuri's cheeks, "When in reality all you really need to do is one thing and one thing only, be yourself. Cheeky and cliche I know, but Icarus likes you for you, seeing you in real life won't affect that, maybe he would even like you more. So stop worrying, and when you go hang out with him and whatnot, don't worry about that and just have fun," his hands landed by his sides again and he sat down.

"Phichit..." Yuuri couldn't help but smile, "That actually helped me out a lot, snapped out of it right there, thanks."

Phichit smiled back, "What are best friends for right? Now there's one more thing I have to say," Phichit cleared his throat, "CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST DATE!!!!!"

"What? This isn't-"

Phichit shushed him, "Yes yes it is. I need a ship name IcaYuuri? Icari? Hm."

"Phichit-"

"So how is he like?" Phichit asked, his eyes glowing with curiosity.

"Well umm.."

"Is he charming?" Phichit asked.

"Very," Yuuri answered.

"Tell me more," Phichit said, resting his legs on the sofa.

"Well he's charming like you said, very flirtatious, he would always use at least one pick-up line on me. I would consider him as carefree to be honest. Oh, and he tends to be forgetful too. He's calm most of the time, I've never seen him mad and he likes doing things at his own pace, that's what I have noticed," Yuuri smiled as he continued whilst thinking about him, "But overall he never fails to surprise me. He's just such an interesting person you know. He's the rare type of people who always have fascinating thoughts and things to say. He is always seeing things at a different angle, looking at things with an extraordinary perspective. It's like we're a garden filled with closed flowers and he's the only bloomed flower."

Phichit stared as he watched his best friend describe Icarus. He never seen his friend wear such an expression, it wasn't expression that says "oh he's great" or it wasn't just a happy one. There was something more than that, and listening to him describing Icarus tells him that Icarus was just more than a friend, even if Yuuri doesn't even realize.

"Well judging from his writings, I thought he was extraordinary," Phichit said, "but judging was you told me, I now know he's more than that."

"He is," Yuuri said, staring at Phichit's carpet, "he's one of a kind."

"I can tell," Phichit looked at the clock, "I think it's time for you to get some rest, it's already nearly two A.M."

"OH CRAP I LOST TRACK OF TIME," Yuuri quickly stood up and opened the door, "Thanks for everything Phichit," he said before he went out and closed the door.

Phichit grinned, "Glad I could help."

"Wow he's so in love with Icaurs, isn't he," Phichit thought as he went back into his bedroom, "I'm happy for him."