Chapter 25: Words

Yuuri opened the door and puts the paper bag on the table beside the table. He sat down on the chair again, knowing that he was going to be there for a very long time. Yuuri looked at Viktor, his face was painted with nothing but serenity. His bangs covered his right eye, which was closed shut like his left. Yuuri longed to see his stunning blue eyes again, the blue eyes he loved to be lost in. Yuuri stood up and tried to tuck his grey, soft hair behind his ear so he could see his whole face before sitting back down. He held his hand, which felt a tad bit less cold than when he first held it when he first arrived at the hospital. Yuuri took a deep breath, trying his best to hold back the tears.

"Hey Viktor, I heard that people in a coma can still hear what people say around them, so I hope you're listening," he took another deep breath, "Yurio told me everything. The story about your family and such.. I know it doesn't seem like you have any reason to stay whatsoever," Yuuri felt the tears streaming down his face like waterfalls.

"But please stay. Just stay. Your family may have abandoned you, but you still have Chris, Yurio, your fans or whatever they're called, me..you still have a family right here, right now. I know there's no good shit of everything that has happened to you, but you have something to live for," he sniffled, "However, you've already come so far. It would be incredibly messed to see you not growing old, living your life to the fullest, changing the world with YOUR words. Even if it may seem like it, you're not alone. There will always be at least one person that cares about you, that always smile whenever you say something, that loves you to bits even if you don't notice..there's always someone. If you stay, you may even find a reason to stay on your own, and it would all be worth it," he wiped his tears with the back of his free hand, "You still got a life here, you still got people that care about you here, you still have not only Yurio or Chris, but me too. You made me so happy, you guided me through the darkness, you helped me get through, saved me with your words," he looked at Viktor, "Now I want to do the same. I want to be your light in the darkness. If you stay, I'll do that, I'll help you live a better life, just like what you did for me." The words escaped from his lips before he could stop it.

"I love you. God I love you so much, I've already lost a lot of important people in my life and I don't want you to be one of them, so please, all I ask of you is to stay," he stood up again and kissed Viktor's forehead before sitting back down and falling asleep with his head resting on the bed, still holding Viktor's hand.