Chapter 13: Dance Dance

"I just noticed something," Mila turned to look at Yurio, "You have the same name as that guy over there."

Yurio turned to look at the guy Mila was staring at, "Oh that fat ass? Yeah I know, I heard."

"Geez Yurio, you have no chill," Georgi said, putting his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"Says the guy who got dumped by his girlfriend and won't stop being so goddamn over-dramatic about it," Yurio replied, glaring at Georgi, "And don't call me 'Yurio!""

"Harsh," was all Mila said.

"Wait you guys broke up?" Phichit asked, looking at Georgi and ignoring Yurio's remarks.

Georgi gave him a sad smile and nodded, "Yeah we did."

"Oh I'm sorry about that," Yuuri said as Guang Hong and Leo nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, everything will be okay in the end," Phichit patted Georgi's back.

"Thanks everyone," Georgi replied, looking at Yuuri's direction then at Phichit.

"It's the whole reason why we came here in the first place," everyone looked at Mila's direction, "I thought he could use some cheering up so I came up with this idea and invited Yurio, but he would only come if Otabek was coming hence we are all here."

"DON'T CALL ME 'YURIO' YOU HAG!" Yurio exclaimed, still walking beside Otabek who was silent.

Phichit couldn't help but chuckle, he looked around and came up with the most chaotic yet exciting idea yet, he looked at everyone, "Let's place Dance Dance Revolution!"

Mila smiled even more, "That's a great idea! Let's go!"

"Ooooooh I'm in," Leo said, Guang Hong nodding in agreement.

"Seems like fun," said Otabek with a shrug.

"Even you agree with this?" Yurio asked, looking at him.

In the end, all of them ended up going to the line of Dance Revolution machines. They were several people playing, some who were simply playing the game and those who were seriously professional, as if they trained their whole life for it. Yuuri knew he would look like an idiot in front of those people and his peers, but he knew he couldn't escape from this, just like how he couldn't escape from the hang-out in the first place, so he just stood, inhaling and exhaling, as he watched the others.

"Okay, so who would like to go first?" Phichit asked, looking at everyone

Mila raised her hand, "OH OH ME FIRST!" She quickly went and took her place on one of the mats.

"Alright Mila, you versus me," Georgi said as he took the mat beside her.

     It took them a while, with the constant arguing to finally pick a song and select the difficulty. Of course, Phichit was on his phone, ready to take a video of them to post on his Snapchat or Instagram, by then. Yuuri went and stood beside Phichit. The song began and they started dancing, stomping their feet to the beat and arrows showing on the screen. Mila's crazy, carefree personality was expressed through her dancing, that's what Yuuri noticed watching both of them playing Dance Revolution. He could feel this "I Don't Give A Damn," aura around her. Georgi, on the other hand, was a different story. His dancing just screamed "AWKWARD" all around, it made Yuuri cringe on the inside. It was as if a soul that had never had a body possessed Georgi and was trying to get used to it .The song ended and they clapped for the two, they bowed.

"Alright Yurio, you're turn," Mila said with a smirk.

"HUH?! NO WAY!" Yurio shouted.

"Ooooh I have an idea," Phichit grabbed Yuuri, his hands on his shoulders, from behind, "How about a Yuri versus Yuri competition."

"Great idea!" Mila and Georgi exclaimed at the same time, showing Yurio towards on the mats.

"What the f-" Before Yurio knew what was going on, he found himself standing the mat Mila was on.

"Wait what's going on?" Yuuri didn't get an answer, instead, Phichit and Guang Hong showed him to the mat next to Yurio's whilst Leo gave him a thumbs-up.

Yurio looked at Otabek who said, "Davai" and gave him a thumbs-up.

Yurio smiled slightly and gave him a thumbs-up too. He turned to look at Yuuri, "I'm not here to lose fat ass so you better watch your back."

Yuuri looked at Yurio then at the screen, "Well I suck at dancing so I guess this would be an easy win then."

Yuuri let Yurio pick the song and both of them agreed on setting the difficulty to "normal."

Then the game began and the song started playing. It was a song that both of them didn't know, but judging by Yurio's face and dancing, Yuuri knew that he was serious about winning.

Shit was about to go down, that's for sure.

Yuuri stepped on the arrows shown on the screen, surprisingly being in-sync with them. The music flowed through and between them. Yuuri was too busy with his own screen to see how Yurio was doing on his side. Suddenly, it was just him and the game itself. He wasn't in the arcade with a bunch of strangers mixed up with his friends anymore, but alone with the music blaring through the speakers, even though you could barely hear it due to the other noises churning it out. Before Yuuri knew it, the song was over and Yuuri sighed out of relief, it felt as if he wasn't breathing at all whilst playing until now, and he knew Yurio felt the same. Everyone stood silent, waiting for the results.

In the end, Yuuri won the game.

"WHAT? THAT FAT ASS WON?!" Yurio exclaimed, both surprised and angry.

"Woah woah wait I won?" Yuuri looked at all of them,"I won...... I WON!"

"WOOHOOO YOU ROCKED IT YUURI!" Guang Hong exclaimed.

"I knew you could do it," Phichit turned and smirked at Georgi, "You owe me 64 Yen now."

"Goddamit," Georgi mumbled under his breath as he gave Phichit his money.

They played several of games so that everyone played Dance Revolution. Georgi played twice, his second time against Phichit. By the time they decided to put an end to their dancing marathon, everyone was fatigued, some of them had sore arms or legs, some even got cramps.

"So what next?" Otabek asked the group.

"How about we get lunch then come back here to play Laser Tag?" Guang Hong suggested.

"Sounds good to me," replied Mila with her usual Mila smile.

Everyone agreed and went a floor down to look for a restaurant where they could eat and rest their limbs after all of that dancing and running around. The day hasn't even ended yet, but it was the most fun Yuuri has had after a long time.