Chapter 14: Laser Tag

Yuuri stood there with the others, watching other people go in and come out as they tried to decide how they were going to split into teams.

"As long as I'm with Otabek, then I'm fine," Yurio said.

"Jesus, you guys are like a package deal or something," replied Mila with a slightly annoyed expression painted on her face.

"Take it or leave it bitch," was all Yuri said as he flipped her off.

"Can we just start picking teams?" Georgi asked, ignoring Mila and Yurio.

"Yeah, but how do we do it?" Phichit asked.

"Oh oh I have an idea!" Guang Hong exclaimed, "Why don't we split into two groups, each with four people, one team with those who are wearing dark colors, and one wearing bright colors,"

"But won't we be in the dark?" Otabek asked, "How could we see who's wearing what?"

"Well after we split, each of us will be give a vest, four of them would have a blue light, the other one red," explained Yuuri.

"Alright then," Phichit puts his hands together, "Let's split."

In the end, the teams were settled. Yuuri was in the blue team along with Yurio, Otabek, and Guang Hong, while Phichit was in the red team with Mila, Georgi, and Leo.

"Be careful Yuuri," Phichit said in a somewhat singing tone as he puts on his vest, "I'll show you no mercy."

Yuuri smiled, "You're on," he replied, putting his vest on.

Everyone grabbed their guns once they were done with putting their vest. The game was simple, Georgi explained it before going inside. It was up to the teams how they want to play it, with or without teamwork. Each team would have two minutes to plan before the actual game. If you get shot, you're out and the team with the most members once the game is over wins.

"Alright, ready?........GO!" Phichit shouted.

Everyone disappeared into the darkness, Yuuri followed after them. It took some time for Yuuri to readjust to his surroundings. The teams had split already, the only guide that Yuuri had were the blue lights coming from his teammates' vests. Beside their blue lights, there were also lights of different colors that covered every wall. Judging from his surroundings, Yuuri guessed that they were in some sort of maze. Yuuri wasn't paying attention to what was in front of him and ended up bumping into the person in front of him.

"Watch it asshole!" Yurio whispered.

"Sorry, can't really see here, it's kind of dark," Yuuri replied in a whisper

"No shit Sherlock," Yurio whispered back.

"So what's the plan?" Yuuri asked the whole group.

"Uhhhh to win? Duh," Guang Hong answered.

"That and to not be killed," Yurio added.

"Alright, we better keep an eye out," Otabek suggested.

"Sir yes sir," Guang Hong gave him a soldier salute that he probably didn't see.

"Okay but where are we going?" Yuuri asked.

Guang Hong shrugged, "I don't know I just- BLUE LIGHT!"

Yuuri ducked, hiding behind the nearest wall. Yurio and Otabek did the same, unfortunately, it was too late for Guang Hong. His blue light faded to nothing, as if the life out of it faded along with it.

"I've been shot!" Guang Hong exclaimed, "Yuuri avenge me! Avenge me!"

"Will do," replied Yuuri.

"You guys better win," Guang Hong said with a smile.

Yurio smirked, "Oh don't worry, we don't plan on losing," he said as Otabek nodded in agreement.

Otabek went and shot one of the opposing team members, Yuuri and Yurio did the same and moved their positions, their backs against the wall.

"Girl down!" Mila exclaimed.

"Yes!" Yurio whispered, loud enough for only both of them to hear.

Otabek went and shot another person again, only this time he was shot too, his blue light fading to nothing just like Guang Hong's.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Yurio yelled, not caring about be silent.

"Well it's only up to you guys now," Otabek gave both of them a thumbs-up, "Davai."

Yuuri returned his thumbs-up as Yurio said, "I will avenge you, your death will not be wasted."

"I'm still alive you know," was th last thing Otabek said before walking away in defeat.

"Looks like it's only you and me, Fat ass," Yurio said as they started walking again.

"You know you could just call me Yuuri, right?" He said as he spotted a blue light. Yuuri decided to take a risk and aimed for that blue light before shooting it. By some miracle, it hit its target.

"Someone shot me!" Georgi exclaimed.

"Ha yeah I did it!" Yuuri smiled.

"Good job," both of them high fived the other.

"Not so fast."

Both of them turned around to see Phichit standing there with his laser gun, ready to shoot at any moment. Before Phichit fired, Yuuri looked at yurio, "Let's split up."

Both of them ran in the opposite direction. Phichit aimed for Yurio first, running after him as he ran and tried to aim at Phichit, but before Yurio could fire, Phichit had already shot Yurio, his blue light slowly losing its glow, "It's all up to you now Yuuri!"

Yuuri decided to keep quiet, that way Phichit couldn't find him. As he turned left and right again and again, he found himself in a corner. When he turned around, there stood Phichit, his gun aimed at Yuuri's chest, where his blue light glowed brilliantly.

"Game over Yuuri," Phichit said before he fired.

Yuuri dodged by ducking down and aimed for Phichit's light before firing it. By some miracle, it hit exactly where /yuuri wanted it to hit and Phichit's light faded along with the life itself.

"You did it........you won," Phichit said.

Yuuri walked out with victory, holding his head up high, "Blue team won!"

His teammtes cheered, Otabek clapping his hands while Yurio and Guang Hong went all out, waving their arms like crazy and cheering non-stop whilst singing "We Are The Champions" repeatedly. The opposing teammates clapped for them, each member congratulated them.

"Next time, I won't go easy on all of you," Georgi declared as they walked out of the arcade.

"Alright alright," Yurio smirked, "But I will still kick your ass."

"Will there be a 'next time' tho?" Yuuri asked, looking at Yurio.

Yurio couldn't help but smile, "Of course there will be."

---------------------------------------------------

    When Yuuri got home, he collapsed on his bed. He looked at the time, it was seven P.M and Yuuri was feeling extremely exhausted. His phone buzzed next to him and he checked his phone to see yet another message from Icarus.

Icarus: "Did you have fun with your friends?"

Yuri: "Yeah I had, it was so fun, how was work?"

Icarus: "Boring as usual, my friend kept on saying some weird crap next door though. It was very disturbing."

Yuri: "I can imagine."

Icarus: "Have you seen the latest episode of Sherlock btw?"

And they talked for almost the whole night before Yuuri fell asleep, for once feeling even more happy after talking to Icarus.