Chapter 26: Weeks Later

It has been four weeks since the accident happened. Everyday Yuuri would visit the hospital whenever he had the chance, he was already used to the scents and the humming of the air conditioners. Most of the time it would be him, Viktor who was still unconscious, and Yurio who stayed in the hospital room most of the time. Chris sometimes visited too, but not as much as the two. There was one time Phichit and the others came to visit too, Yuuri could never forget the surprise that was painted onto Phichit's and Guang Hong's faces when they first saw him. The only one that was calm most of the time was Leo. Most nights Yurio left early so he could give Yuuri some time with Viktor before he leaves. He talked like they normally talk online, only this time it wasn't on the phone, and it was only one person responding.

 It was 7:30 P.M. Yurio sat on the right side, few meters away from the windows while Yuuri sat on the other side, slightly close to the door. Of course, Yuuri still held Viktor's hand as they were talking.

"It's amazing how he could answer all of emails, isn't it?" Yuuri said, looking out the window.

This made Yurio laugh, he earned a questioning look from Yuuri.

"What's so funny?" Yuuri asked.

"You really think 'Icarus' was only one person?" Yurio continued laughing.

"What do you mean?" Yuuri was even more baffled.

Yurio took a deep breath, trying to stop himself from laughing, "Okay okay let me explain. Viktor is not the only one running the website, he's not the only one that is 'Icarus.' He is, however, the one that started it all. The reason? No idea. There are two other people who are'Icarus' too."

"Really?" Yuuri asked as his eyes widened, "Who?"

"Not telling," Yurio smirked then look at the clock, "Anyways we should get going," he said as he stood up.

"Okay, let me just grab my stuff then I'll meet you at the elevator," Yuuri replied, standing up and grabbing his stuff.

"Meet you there," Yurio said as he walked out the door.

Yuuri let himself take one good look at Viktor before giving Viktor's hand a light squeeze and leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------

    It was around three nearly four A.M. when Yuuri got the phone call. He woke up and immediately grabbed his phone, knowing that it had something to do with Viktor. He could feel his heart race, did something bad happen? Did Viktor finally stopped fighting and let go? He tried his best to stay calm, "I'm probably worrying too much," he thought as he answered the phone.

"KATSUDON," Yurio greeted.

"Hey," he knew it was Yurio before he even answered the phone, "What's going on?"

"It's Viktor," Yurio sounded out of breath, "He's awake, and he wants to see you."

-----------------------------------------------------

   Yuuri ran through the halls just like he did that night he found out that Viktor was in the hospital, only did this time he was a lot faster this time. After centuries, he finally arrived at Viktor's room. He stopped himself in front of the door and took a deep breath. Questions lingered every corner of his mind, "Did he listened to what I said that night? Did he listen to every conversation? What is he going to say?" Yuuri opened the door.

Yurio was sitting in his usual chair, surprising had what looked like a smile plastered on his face, and of course there was Viktor. Instead of lying down, he had his back resting against the pillow. His skin was no longer pale from death, but rather glowed of health. Yuuri could see his stunning light blue eyes again.

"Viktor..."

"Yuuri!" Viktor greeted with open arms, his heart-shaped mouth now in a grin, "I'm so happy to see you!"

Yuuri tried his best to hold back his tears of joy, "Viktor!" Yuuri practically ran towards Viktor and hugged him, holding him as close as he could, never wanting to let go, ever. Not only letting him go from his arms, but letting go in general. He wanted Viktor to stay with him, in his messed up yet wonderful life. He hoped that Viktor would feelt the same too.

"I missed you so much," Yuuri said, muffled my Viktor's shoulder.

"Me too Yuuri me too," Viktor replied, squeezing him in his embrace even more.

Yuuri closed his eyes as they became lost in their own universe, Yuuri's favroite place. They were no longer in the hospital with Yurio sitting by, the cold chewing on their ears and noses, and their air conditioner singing their annoying song, but no where, only both of them holding each other as if there was no tomorrow.